Memorable quotes

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited March 2015
    You follow @Titonus west to Before the throne room of Sidhe Court.
    Narrowing your eyes, you squint off toward the north.
    The throne room of Sidhe Court (indoors).
    A stone gargoyle flies overhead on leathery, grey wings. Rhyannon, Queen of the Fairies reclines in 
    her tiny crystal throne here. There are 2 fairy Knights of Sidhe here. Oberion, King of the Fairies 
    paces here, his gaze fixed upon the sky hopefully.
    You can see no further.
    Sir Titonus Lichlord says in Mhaldorian in a rumbling, draconic voice, "They're what's left.."

• Kresslack said:
    You follow @Titonus west to Before the throne room of Sidhe Court.
    Narrowing your eyes, you squint off toward the north.
    The throne room of Sidhe Court (indoors).
    A stone gargoyle flies overhead on leathery, grey wings. Rhyannon, Queen of the Fairies reclines in 
    her tiny crystal throne here. There are 2 fairy Knights of Sidhe here. Oberion, King of the Fairies 
    paces here, his gaze fixed upon the sky hopefully.
    You can see no further.
    Sir Titonus Lichlord says in Mhaldorian in a rumbling, draconic voice, "They're what's left.."

That must have been right before our little group got there. That was fun! Adrenaline pumping for my first -real- skirmish of more than just 2 people. 

I didn't do too bad, either.

- 2015/03/21 05:54:01 - Lideron falls to the arrows of Thoren Ta'sa.
    - 2015/03/21 05:56:53 - Cadarus dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Admiral Kresslack I'llur, the Black Wolf.
    - 2015/03/21 05:57:06 - Titonus falls to the arrows of Thoren Ta'sa.
    - 2015/03/21 05:57:12 - Titonus falls to the arrows of Thoren Ta'sa.
    - 2015/03/21 05:58:23 - Lideron falls to the arrows of Thoren Ta'sa.
  • I'm so glad I don't have any scary family members to really answer to for such matters.

Err... except you... come to think of it.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Silas said:
    So glad someone got cowry in there.
    i got u boo
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Valaria said:

funny thing about lesserform... that is telling like dragon is no longer a mighty and greater dragon as it is implied. (with exception of maybe Yudhi and that guy who grant everybody a gift of dragon spirit.) 

just a thought.
    I understand that English may not be your first language, but I have no idea what you actually said.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited March 2015
    Jonathin said:
    Valaria said:

funny thing about lesserform... that is telling like dragon is no longer a mighty and greater dragon as it is implied. (with exception of maybe Yudhi and that guy who grant everybody a gift of dragon spirit.) 

just a thought.
    I understand that English may not be your first language, but I have no idea what you actually said.
    Maybe some confusion here about what lesserform means? Terminology can be tricky.

"Lesser form" is when you're not in dragon.

"Lesser dragons" are those like Geh'shya, the Black Dragon of Belladona's Keep, which is very animalistic.

Adventurer dragons are descendants of the Greater Dragons, like those that bore the Aldar forces to rescue the Gods from destruction at Nishnatoba. 
  • edited March 2015
    Dread Emissary Ayoxele, Thrall of Kelandra says, "XD."

Thx @Vaehl you make the game worth playing.
  • for nobody*
  • Jonathin said:
    Valaria said:

just a thought.
    I think maybe @Valaria is referring to when we had Moods(?) and how people who attained dragon/were level 99, but in lesserform, could send TELLs that had something like 'A <colour dragon message> as blabla tells you, "lolganked"'. Or was that just an in-room pose/enter/exit thing?

Not sure.

HEY GUYS REMEMBER MOODS?!?
  • Bluef said:
    Jonathin said:
    Valaria said:

just a thought.
    Maybe some confusion here about what lesserform means? Terminology can be tricky.

"Lesser dragons" are those like Geh'shya, the Black Dragon of Belladona's Keep, which is very animalistic.

Adventurer dragons are descendants of the Greater Dragons, like those that bore the Aldar forces to rescue the Gods from destruction at Nishnatoba. 
    Yeah, I think what Valaria means is that for a lot of people, their lesserform is notably better than their dragonform (not everyone, but a substantial number), and despite being called "greater" dragons, they're really not all that great unless they're a denizen (Yudhi, Sycaerunax).

Also, greater dragons were "dragons of the sky" while dala'myrr were "dragons of the earth" back on Krenindala according to Sycaerunax. Then the dala'myrr gained flight.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Bluef said:
    Jonathin said:
    Valaria said:

just a thought.

Yeah, I think what Valaria means is that for a lot of people, their lesserform is notably better than their dragonform (not everyone, but a substantial number), and despite being called "greater" dragons, they're really not all that great unless they're a denizen (Yudhi, Sycaerunax).

Also, greater dragons were "dragons of the sky" while dala'myrr were "dragons of the earth" back on Krenindala according to Sycaerunax. Then the dala'myrr gained flight.
    that is exact what im trying to say. :D

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    On the clouds (indoors).
    Everything about you is obscured by a heavy fog. A ladder of long, soft leaves comprises a wispy 
    Weaver's Fern along the ground. An elegant white letter is in danger of being soiled here. A statue 
    of sparkling gold stands here, exhibiting Rip's final moments. There are 2 alabaster pegasi here. A 
    statue of sparkling gold stands here, exhibiting Yiwen's final moments. Flapping its massive wings, 
    a dire bat flies overhead. A small grey-brown rattlesnake is coiled here, rattling menacingly. A 
    beautifully rendered tarot card inscribed with Lust has been discarded. A pike with the decapitated 
    head of Ayoxele has been erected. A black mamba slithers here. A nebulous water weird is here. 
    Antlers of jet black crown the head of a proud ivory peryton. A mottled Mhojave Desert falcon glides 
    effortlessly to and fro. A spinning pentagon carved from a cloudy white crystal floats here. There 
    are 9 holocaust globes here.  Aegoth I'llur, Advocate of Strength is here. He wields a disfigured 
    staff of kindled birch in his left hand.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I thought he was gonna tell me the Rite of Humiliation was real or something :(

• It was real. (Serious)

• Skye said:
    Just a little something-something the old Knight Houses borrowed from the Dwarves.
  • Faur said:
    Skye said:
    Just a little something-something the old Knight Houses borrowed from the Dwarves.
    Faur this is one of those instances that you probably ought to specify what was borrowed.

• Both are acceptable answers.
  • Kyrra said:
    On the clouds (indoors).
    There are 9 holocaust globes here.
    That's a good way to stop people from loitering on the clouds.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    A loud stream of braying emanates out from the stables, and you notice a Mhaldorian departing, followed by a large herd of mules. At the tail end, another adventurer slowly, methodically, and quietly slays them, leaving behind a trail of corpses.
    Man I didn't even know @Hasar was online.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby