Memorable quotes

Comments

• ain't no shame 'lodie do your thang
    just make sure u ahead of the game
  • They should at least change the word taint pls
  • I played this game for a number of years before I came to understand that taint is a word for perineum in the states. That was pleasantly surprising. 
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

:(      

• I was really surprised when I went to harvest and couldn't because it was telling me a dropbear was attacking me.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Yeah, it's a one of a kind pet.

• BronislavBronislav Maryland
    edited March 2015
    You say to Yure in a dark, forceful voice, "Trilliana sends her regards."
    You tickle Yure mercilessly!
    Yure's eyes widen in surprise as she lets out a startled "MEEP!"

Yure tells you, "ThaT woUlldn'tC have worked if I wasn't druunk And sftttiig on a bencr so I ddon't
    fawL over."
    You impishly tell Yure, "..Yes it would have."
    Yure tells you, "NoP."
    Yure tells you, "YyoOu'd only havee been able to ticklee me occe."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU

I've got the touch! I'VE GOT THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nope, this is still more appropriate:

• @Nylan It also informs Sog that it happened and who triggered it.
  • Trilliana said:
    Multon said:
    This little dropbear is surely one of the cutest creatures you have ever seen. His black button nose and heavy-lidded eyes peer up at you curiously, and your immediate instinct is to pick him up and cuddle him. Upon closer inspection though, this may not be the wisest idea, given his rather functional-looking claws. Still, this furry little beast melts your heart.
    Every time @Multonsees something like this all thought is reduced to, "Must... Resist.... Urge... to KILL..."

Delicate and small enough to be held in the palm of your hand, this miniature tengu has wide, bright blue eyes that peer up at you, radiating innocence and trust. With the body of a small, fuzzy kitten covered in soft black fur and sleek raven wings that are spotted with splashes of crimson, she is the epitome of cuddliness.
    Sindori, the tiny tengu is a humble-looking creature.
    She has 100% health remaining.
    She weighs 8 ounce(s).
    She is loyal to Trilliana.

Bring it on.

• This is obviously a lie. I am a loving e-father.

• edited March 2015
    You say in a silvery voice, "Where's Jarrod?"

Kindred Grondson Rousseau's breath scorches the air as he says, "NO SIGN OF HIM, SINCE HE WAS FLYING
    ABOVE sOUTHERN rOAD."

Grondson gives a pained sigh.

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

You say in a silvery voice, "You're adorable."

Kindred Grondson Rousseau's breath scorches the air as he says, "I HATE THAT ...."

You give Grondson a compassionate hug.

You roll on the floor, laughing.

"Grrrrrr," Grondson says.

"Grrrrrr," Grondson says.

You pet Grondson ingratiatingly.

Kindred Grondson Rousseau's breath scorches the air as he says, "Mumbling is my bane."

Grondson slumps down dejectedly.

Poor guy .. always having CAPS issues. :lol: 
  • Maybe he just has Voice Immodulation Disorder

• Ruth said:
    You stand up, leaving your place on a cherrywood chair. (33.909s)
    It took you almost thirty-four seconds to stand up?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• (svo): qw, sorted by members and count:
    rogue     (42): Aekesi, Alasheera, Alixie, Amranu, Aurora, Azelhu, Barricon, Bluef, Brissan, Cragheyder, Delrona, Descendents, Devandir, Elania, Exos, Florentino, Grombo, Halgar, Juree, Kalfu, Killian, Leiri, Lianice, Makaela, Mami, Marisella, Miriew, Ranzor, Rekhyr, Rinnan, Saur, Shirszae, Sinann, Sys, Tivn, Triniac, Vadanea, Vasriia, Vialie, Ysela, Ziel and Zillith.

Apparently @Draqoom and @Caladbolg's leaving had quite an affect on Targossas. :wink: 

Apparently @Draqoom and @Caladbolg's leaving had quite an affect on Targossas. :wink: 

Mini-rant not worth posting on rants: I wish rogues were truly represented by these in-game and SVO counters. Half the people listed there are in a city or House!
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    General log for the City of Mhaldor:
    2015/03/29 01:54:01 - Credits: +6. Reason: Citizen purchase.
    2015/03/29 02:35:59 - Zzorvan will now be known as Torzok.
    2015/03/29 02:46:12 - Aegoth donated 5000 gold [Reason: rampage cost].
    2015/03/29 02:51:56 - Ainly > An arena Rampage game has been started.
    2015/03/29 05:26:39 - The City of Ashtan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2015/03/29 05:30:48 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at Before the gates of the Baelgrim 
    Fortress.
    2015/03/29 05:31:19 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at Before the gates of the Baelgrim 
    Fortress.
    2015/03/29 05:31:54 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at Before the gates of the Baelgrim 
    Fortress.
    2015/03/29 05:32:25 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at Before the gates of the Baelgrim 
    Fortress.
    2015/03/29 05:32:59 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at Before the gates of the Baelgrim 
    Fortress.
    2015/03/29 05:37:26 - Jhui slew an infernal wraith.
    2015/03/29 05:44:08 - Aegoth has disarmed a hostile tank. Adison, Dartega, Jaybles, Kelandra, 
    Kitiara, Lideron, Saeva, Taraus, Titonus, and Vadimuses assisted in the defence.
    2015/03/29 05:45:18 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at A guardhouse.
    2015/03/29 05:45:58 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at A guardhouse.
    2015/03/29 05:46:32 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at A guardhouse.
    2015/03/29 05:47:10 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at A guardhouse.
    2015/03/29 06:01:39 - The City of Ashtan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2015/03/29 06:13:03 - Arkaion will now be known as Reydan.
    2015/03/29 06:16:21 - The City of Ashtan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2015/03/29 06:33:46 - Saeva has disarmed a hostile tank. Adison, Aegoth, Ainly, Dartega, Jaybles, 
    Medi, Taraus, Titonus, and Vadimuses assisted in the defence.
    2015/03/29 06:34:50 - Vadimuses > totem at A hidden cavern needs fixing.
    2015/03/29 06:51:07 - Mizik slew Rhaksul, the Infernal Knight.
    2015/03/29 07:06:08 - Saeva has disarmed a hostile tank. Aegoth, Jaybles, and Titonus assisted in 
    the defence.
    2015/03/29 07:19:03 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at A candlelit physiology laboratory.
    2015/03/29 07:30:23 - The City of Ashtan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2015/03/29 07:42:10 - The City of Ashtan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2015/03/29 08:20:10 - The City of Ashtan has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2015/03/29 09:19:19 - Milenka cityfavoured Multon for: For great efforts and thinking on his feet 
    during pressing attacks in the city.
    2015/03/29 09:25:17 - Aegoth stationed an infernal wraith at A guardhouse.
    2015/03/29 13:29:44 - Carmain donated 10000 gold [Reason: Brae's fine].
    2015/03/29 13:29:54 - Carmain declared that Brae is no longer an enemy. Reason: fine paid, time 
    served.
    2015/03/29 15:10:57 - Herenicus > Auroran shrine goes dark On the northern banks of the Silverveil, 
    courtesy of Jaybles, Kuy, Proficy, and myself.
    2015/03/29 15:32:54 - Herenicus > ^ to include Kitiara.
    2015/03/29 17:14:11 - Xinna > Please remember to note who raided the city, so that I may assign 
    charges and bounties.
    2015/03/29 17:16:05 - Xinna hired an infernal wraith.
    2015/03/29 17:17:59 - Xinna has filed a bounty against Jhui for 'Raiding the city'. The reward is 5 
    credits.
    2015/03/29 17:18:07 - Xinna has filed a bounty against Mizik for 'Raiding the city'. The reward is 2 
    credits.
    2015/03/29 17:54:09 - Credits: +3. Reason: Citizen purchase.
    2015/03/29 18:15:23 - Proficy has claimed responsibility for the elimination of Iakimen, as outlined 
    by bounty #119.

documenting the atrocities

• Tharvis said:
    (Newbie): Riiel says, "I have been catching butterflys. Is there a limit to how many you can catch?"
    (Newbie): Jonesey says, "The limit is as many as you can catch."
    (Newbie): Tsalaak says, "I believe that limit is merely how many you can find before you tire yourself!"
    (Newbie): Romeo says, "Eventually, insanity will set in and your mind will crumble."
    (Newbie): Romeo says, "But other than that, the sky is the limit."
    (Newbie): Tsalaak says, "Well, that's reassuring ^."
    (Newbie): Riiel says, "Insanity is my element."
    I like that Romeo.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Kinilan said:
    It's all fun and games until someone takes a claw hammer to their router.
    framing hammer at least 30x more efficient, the leverage that handle provides really adds something special