Memorable quotes

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I will eat all the goddamn cookies

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i do it the good old way. With the enter key

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    i do it the good old way. With the enter key
    Just like our lord and savior Waseem intended 

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    going into Istar to cap a line from a mob that tends to bug out svo for @Vadimuses, try to catch its attention.. this happens

You thrust your arm out in a quick jab at Khurthia, Sword Ascendant.
    You connect!
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    You have slain Khurthia, Sword Ascendant, retrieving the corpse.

apparently somebody left him on low hp for whatever odd reason  :|
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• EldEld
    edited March 2015
    Tharvis said:
    going into Istar to cap a line from a mob that tends to bug out svo for @Vadimuses, try to catch its attention.. this happens

You thrust your arm out in a quick jab at Khurthia, Sword Ascendant.
    You connect!
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    You have slain Khurthia, Sword Ascendant, retrieving the corpse.

apparently somebody left him on low hp for whatever odd reason  :|
    Not necessarily. Punch damage scales with hp even on denizens, iirc, so probably not unreasonable to be able to kill him in 32 hits or less. 

Edit: Actually, if @Sena's formula for punch damage from a while back is (still) accurate (50+MaxHealth/20), and the crit multiplier applies to the scaling part as well (which I think has been confirmed in the past), a world-shattering critical punch will one-shot any (killable) denizen.
  • edited March 2015
    Right after I started sapience:
    --> @Jhui: pt Rohai was mind locked on me

--> Jhui: pt hope he didn't see that

I don't know what I didn't see, but this made me laugh!

• Think it was Mizik asking Jhui if he was "sticky" (using sticky stirrups), and Jhui responded much as you might imagine.
  • Eld said:
    Not necessarily. Punch damage scales with hp even on denizens, iirc, so probably not unreasonable to be able to kill him in 32 hits or less.
    I'm pretty sure brawling attacks were changed to not scale a while back.
  • Merador said:
    Think it was Mizik asking Jhui if he was "sticky" (using sticky stirrups), and Jhui responded much as you might imagine.
    Hot
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    @Melodie I think we all have that reaction. I twitch when I see him around and have a strong urge to murder him.

• I don't even know who Dajio is, all I do know is that I ended up getting him killed. Was walking around Hashan with Clarity up and there he was. Just sittin' there. Southwest of the Crossroads. I dipped into a shop and was like, "Dajio is in the city..."

Hhaos chased him around and then mailed me the head as thanks.

Good times.
  • Message 7596

Sent By: @Tharvis On 3/27/9:24
    AHHHHH you didn't tell me werewolves hurt this much!

:lol: 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    I was in dragonform, with a truefavour, jera/algiz/berkana. So the damage reduction shields, hp regen, and 9339 hp. They still did combo attacks of about 2200 per cycle  :| (shewolf + fel werewolf)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Sounds fun!
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Kresslack said:
    Melodie leans over and slowly licks her Baalzadeen, savouring its unholy taint.
    I'll be picturing that every time I see @Melodiefrom now on.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    :disappointed: 

Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby