Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Jiraishin said:
    (Order): You say, "Hail, Master!"

(Order): Apollyon says, "My Disciple."

(Order): Apollyon says, "Greetings."

HE EXISTS.
    I think you're in a state of disbelief.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Jiraishin said:

HE EXISTS.

WHERE IS THE BLOOD AND THUNDER. I'M NOT SEEING BLOOD AND THUNDER.

YOU PROMISED ME THERE WOULD BE BLOOD AND THUNDER.

WHERE IS MY BLOOD AND THUNDER?

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited November 2012
    @Synbios Soon. Very soon. :D
    Seas of blood, the lands littered with charred corpses and dismembered limbs. It will be beautiful.
    The screams of the weak will nearly drown out the  thunderclaps.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
  • @Vayne - I would've never pegged you as the sort to listen to Mastodon.

I thought about posting that Blood and Thunder comic strip, but decided against it.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Mathonwy said:
    @Vayne - I would've never pegged you as the sort to listen to Mastodon.

I thought about posting that Blood and Thunder comic strip, but decided against it.
    Show me your honor.

• Trey said:
    Mathonwy said:
    @Vayne - I would've never pegged you as the sort to listen to Mastodon.

Show me your honor.
    Victory at sea.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I am full of surprises.
  • What colour was Ashaxei's dad?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tahquil said:
    What colour was Ashaxei's dad?
    White.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Okay, a page late or whatever, but about ME dying to ormyrr. I had a 1 pound shard on me. I was getting ready to journal to clean my kitchen when I saw Shista die. I go damn, start heading to the lab to get nuclei and all of a sudden..

A muscular ormyrr, a muscular ormyrr, a muscular ormyrr, an ormyrr priest, an ormyrr priest, an ormyrr guard, an ormyrr guard, an ormyrr guard, an ormyrr priest, a muscular ormyrr, and a muscular ormyrr enter from the northeast.
    H:4661(100%), M:4977(100%), 100%w, 100%e 89 23.3% XPR:363 ex|cdbk  (14:51:01) no target ~ no line out 
    Snarling viciously, a muscular ormyrr rakes you with his razor-sharp claws, cutting your face to bloody ribbons.
    Charging at you at full speed, a muscular ormyrr grabs you with both arms, squeezing with extreme strength. 
    Bones audibly snap under the pressure, while blood begins to seep from your mouth.
    Inhaling deeply, a muscular ormyrr belches forth a noxious, green flame that cooks your flesh.
    Inhaling deeply, an ormyrr priest belches forth a noxious, green flame that cooks your flesh.
    You have been slain by an ormyrr priest.
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily tinted red.
    A primal ember falls out of your inventory.
    (svo): Your max health changed to 4394h - sipping, moss and other values have been automatically adjusted.

(svo): Your max mana changed to 4675m - sipping, moss and other values have been automatically adjusted.

H:4661(106%), M:4977(106%), 106%w, 106%e 89 21.1% XPR:363 ex|  (14:51:01) no target ~ no line out (outr 
    quartz|eat quartz|touch cloak)

Beckoning to the earth, an ormyrr priest calls forth a plume of lava that consumes and burns you.
    An ormyrr guard connects the blunt end of his weapon with your forehead. The impact leaves your vision blurred.
    An ormyrr guard slashes at your neck with his bardiche, very nearly lopping off your head.
    You have been slain by an ormyrr guard.
    An ormyrr guard grins slyly, reaches down, and takes a black-walnut vial from the corpse of Trilliana. (-4661h, 106.1%) 

(svo): We died.
    (p) H:0(0%), M:4977(106%), 106%w, 106%e 89 18.9% XPR:363 ex|  (14:51:01) no target ~ no line out 
    You are dead and cannot do that.
    (p) H:0(0%), M:4977(106%), 106%w, 106%e 89 18.9% XPR:363 ex|  (14:51:01) no target ~ no line out 
    An ormyrr priest quickly scoops up a primal ember.

>.<
    meh

• edited November 2012

Delphinus
    said:

Kyrra said:
    Tahquil said:
    White.
    How do you know the dragons of that era were white? Krenindala was a meeting place of many cultures. It's possible he was even black. I don't believe in the popular image of a white Sycaerunax with blue eyes.

"Now, as you know, there are many colours of Dragon. But in the beginning there was only one white Dragon: Sycaerunax, Ashaxei's father."
    (Events 391)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited November 2012

Delphinus said:

Kyrra said:
    Tahquil said:
    White.
    How do you know the dragons of that era were white? Krenindala was a meeting place of many cultures. It's possible he was even black. I don't believe in the popular image of a white Sycaerunax with blue eyes.
    Because I pay attention!

Events #391
    "Now, as you know, there are many colours of Dragon. But in the
    beginning there was only one white Dragon: Sycaerunax, Ashaxei's father.
    I never had the honour of meeting him, but Ashaxei told me much of him.
    It was within Sycaerunax that the very essence... the soul of Dragonhood
    resided.

Edit: @Alyssea got in first but still!

• Randomly gave my ember away since Eleusians aren't brave enough:

Small enough to be held comfortably in the hand, this glowing ember is enveloped in white flames 
    that ripple over its surface like flowing water. Despite its constant state of conflagration, the 
    ember maintains its form, never reducing in size, remaining unusually cool to the touch.
    It weighs about 14 pounds.

You give your primal ember to Synbios, which glows brightly as you drop it into his hands.
    You feel the knowledge of Pranks slip from your mind.
    You feel the knowledge of Curses slip from your mind.

@Synbios Hope you don't die :D
  • Oh damn....

Did Delphinus just get schooled about a little known Achaean fact?

You're slipping buddy, you're slipping....

• Alyssea said:
    Randomly gave my ember away since Eleusians aren't brave enough:

Small enough to be held comfortably in the hand, this glowing ember is enveloped in white flames 
    that ripple over its surface like flowing water. Despite its constant state of conflagration, the 
    ember maintains its form, never reducing in size, remaining unusually cool to the touch.
    It weighs about 14 pounds.

You give your primal ember to Synbios, which glows brightly as you drop it into his hands.
    You feel the knowledge of Pranks slip from your mind.
    You feel the knowledge of Curses slip from your mind.

@Synbios Hope you don't die :D

Bad timing of you though. I was about to leave realms. Good thing Veldrin was there to pick up the slack.

• I think I trust Han-Toleth to accurately relay Ashaxei's description of her father.
  • RuthRuth Singapore

Jiraishin said:

HE EXISTS.

The following members of the Order of Apollyon are in the realms:
    Apollyon, the Suffering
    Viceroy Ruth "Shark" Yuridja-Keyte, Daemonic Hand

You better not be just a fill-in Apollyon for the event! Or imma cry tears of blood and kill lots of babies.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I imagine all the Suffering people are going to have a tearful reunion with Apples. They will play baseball on the wide fields of rolling red mist and talk about sports and then the credits will roll and I will cry a little bit.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Ruth said:

You better not be just a fill-in Apollyon for the event! Or imma cry tears of blood and kill lots of babies.
    @Ruth: I think that's the idea?
  • Tahquil said:

CONGRATURATION.

• Tahquil said:
    fix'd
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.