• ...dual.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited December 2013

Stop hayting

edit: to be fair, it was a bad pun

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Zeon said:
    (Eleusis): Ralion says, "I am leaving eleusis, I am joining Targossas. I believe my fate lies with the city."

Can't wait to gank this kid.
    Oooo.  He was asking me questions earlier through tells.  I must have done something right for once.
  • NimNim
    edited December 2013

Disagreed because shouts. :(

Suggested alternative: a convoluted seven paragraph post in the public news explaining how Ralion is correct for joining the Light, and how everyone else should follow in his footsteps OR PERISH. So basically the same content, just longer and in a place I can read at my leisure.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    If you mean a logical, considered, Azor-level dissertation which moves former comrades to sadness, despair, and weeping then yes, please. Perfectly acceptable alternative.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I turned around and sold it for gleam.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Poor Solii. She worked hard to get that soulspear from Cef to give it to Sothantos as a show of bravado. :(

The rum was for Halos, though.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited December 2013
    To the victor goes the spoils.

Purifier Halos Vorondil, Caefir Priest asks you, "Are you going to drink that 
    rum?"

Daeir says with a slight forestal accent, "He's going to practice Maynardian 
    meditation with it, apparently.

Lifting the bottle to your lips, you take a long pull of the dark, syrupy liquid.
     The rum burns your throat as it races to your stomach, causing your eyes to 
    water.

Lifting the bottle to your lips, you take a long pull of the dark, syrupy liquid.
    water.

water.

water.

water.

water.

water.
    4420h, 4340m, 21600e, 21600w exdb-[Paused]Deffing..05:08:11:280
    water.
    The smooth aftertaste of caramel lingers upon your tongue as the hot liquor 
    settles in your stomach.

settles in your stomach.

settles in your stomach.

settles in your stomach.
    settles in your stomach.
    settles in your stomach.

settles in your stomach.

settles in your stomach.

You smile and nod your head at Halos.

Daeir says quietly with a slight forestal accent, "Or that."

Halos chuckles drily.

• You say, "How would I look with socks?"
    Balkin smiles impishly and says in a deep, commanding voice, "Adorable."
    Boosteya Aimina says to you, "You must have socks appeal."
  • (Market): Khaibit says, "1 bucket handle for sale. Accepting offers."

If the game becomes as laggy as it was during that huge demigod event, we know who to blame.

i'm a rebel

• This attack looks/reads kinda cool.

In a flash of light, Tsui'zhir, Whisper Ascendant and his spider mount disappear before your eyes. A 
    faint breeze whispers across your ears, followed by the warmth of blood pooling from a long gash 
    across the side of your head as the Ascendant materialises before you.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]