Memorable quotes

Comments

• Dude was just helping someone live out her Amazonian ambitions.
  • Really wish we could have just let the mystery live on.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• (clan): Salik says, "It makes me laugh thinking of Tanris standing in the shower 
    singing that."
    (clan): Salik says, "I'm a Barbie girl, in a barbie world, so fantastic."
    (clan): Salik says, "Undress me anywhere."
  • What you get for being a smart-ass Xeno! :)
  • With unnatural speed, you elegantly twist your body and draw Unrelenting Destiny and aim a deadly 
    slash towards a berserk prisoner, sheathing your blade in one motion.
    Throwing back his head, a berserk prisoner screams agonisingly.
    A berserk prisoner exclaims, "You can't keep us here forever!"

Is it wrong that I'm imagining this song whenever I hunt prisoners?

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    +1 for All Dogs Go To Heaven, man.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    All Dogs Go To Heaven terrified/depressed me as a child along with several late 80's-early 90's movies...The Felix the Cat Movie, Dark Crystal, The Labyrinth, and the Brave Little Toaster.

• Anaidiana said:
    I'm forgetting what was dark about Brave Little Toaster, what happened?

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Ah the Brave Little Toaster, consumerism, euthanasia, suicide, and various other adult themes in children's films.
  • I think brave little toaster is where my fear of throwing anything away comes from.  BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER MADE ME A HORDER!  And toy story just reinforced that.
  • Ah. Fair enough!

• edited September 2012
    I think the moral here is that Don Bluth should start making films again.

[spoiler]yes I know he didn't do the brave little toaster[/spoiler]
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    @Eld I still hate you..

(clan): You say, "You got 'Zombie' stuck in my head Eld.. I hate you."

(clan): Eld says, "I did?"

(clan): Eld says, "It's in your heeeeaaadd?"

(clan): You say, "Nyuuuuu."

(clan): You say, "Bastard."

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Anaidiana said:
    Kids movies in the 80s were outrageously dark. You forgot the Live Action Return to Oz with the Wheelie things, the chick who changed her head, and the flying couch thing with the talking moose head. Then there was The Black Cauldron. Labyrinth is a unicorn and rainbow filled romp compared to those (OMG THE GLITTER) (and yes, Bowie's package). I'm forgetting what was dark about Brave Little Toaster, what happened?

Kids today aren't properly scarred. 
    Some of them are. I got home one day to find my partner watching Sweeney Todd with our then 2 year old. -twitch- Somehow he didn't click that the sing-song throat slitting wasn't appropriate for a toddler.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited September 2012
    @Eld I still hate you..

(clan): You say, "You got 'Zombie' stuck in my head Eld.. I hate you."

(clan): Eld says, "I did?"

(clan): Eld says, "It's in your heeeeaaadd?"

(clan): You say, "Nyuuuuu."

(clan): You say, "Bastard."

I admit, I lol'd.
  • good song, that. will now be stuck in my head for the next few hours. but thats ok, cause i like it

• Doesn't happen often, but:

11625h, 8092m, 40300e, 26121w cxkdb-(22:2:55:859)

Lesserform (but with vigour), triple TF, and health artifacts. Now if I could sneak into Ashtan for the Hermes blessing...
  • Murad polishes the steel with a fine cloth, inspecting the blade for any imperfections.
    Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to Earionduil with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Conquering Monkeys!"

Murad polishes the steel with a fine cloth, inspecting the blade for any imperfections.
    Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to Earionduil with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Grand Asps!"

Murad polishes the steel with a fine cloth, inspecting the blade for any imperfections.
    Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to Zirv with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Darkened Monkeys!"

the poor people

Finding none, he turns and reverently presents the sword to you with both hands.
    Murad exclaims, "I give you Lifeless Echo!"

• (Ashtan): Blooblay says, "Hello ashtan!"

... what an interesting name...
  • @Jespar: I kind of like "Lifeless Echo," actually.
  • (Newbie): Blay says, "I guess I should just quit.. I left the Spiritwalkers and I guess
    as Romeo says, they can kill me as much as they like. Thanks Achaea, it was fun while it
    lasted I guess."

With a ringing blow from His hammer, the Smith has ended the life of Blay.

(Newbie): Phaestus says, "So long, irritating troll."

bahaha
  • Delphinus said:
    @Jespar: I kind of like "Lifeless Echo," actually.
    yeah so do i
  • As her form reaches full tangible reality within the prime material plane, the white
    dragon descends in a swift spiralling dive down into Cyrene.

ooooh
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Obviously I need to start keeping the Newbie channel on.

• Jespar said:
    (Newbie): Blooblay says, "Phaestus is a moron heh."
    and then 3 seconds later...
    Blooblay has been inexplicably slain by the sudden violent explosion of his head.
    God was I glad to see him quit the house... I'm trying to figure out how he got Blooblay again as he was forced to change it after the Trial. He changed it twice  before quitting, and he didn't make a new character.

2012/09/19 02:16:41 - Blooblay will now be known as Bloo.
    2012/09/19 02:17:17 - Bloo will now be known as Blay.
    2012/09/19 02:43:03 - Blay quit the House.