Memorable quotes

Comments

• You unleash a burst of Shin energy at an old rat, rupturing his flesh.
    The final blow proves too much for an old rat, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain an old rat, retrieving the corpse.

I feel as if I am going to get shot for saying this, but when ever I do that I kinda feel like Goku >.>

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Tahquil said:

Laurette's point of veiw:

Your charge quickly clambers up into the rigging and you quickly follow.
    Your foot slips on the slick ropes and you fall back to the deck with a "THUMP".
    You say "F--k."
    Jumping up to grab a hold of a part of the rigging, you haul yourself up into the mess of ropes above.
    You begin to follow Melodie.
    You hum innocently to yourself.

Bahahaha. Now I don't even want to submit the bug!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Hanley said:
    You unleash a burst of Shin energy at an old rat, rupturing his flesh.

I feel as if I am going to get shot for saying this, but when ever I do that I kinda feel like Goku >.>
    With the strength of shin burst, you're actually Krillin.

• Synbios said:
    Hanley said:

Yeah, I guess you are right... either way I still feel like I belong in a Dragon Ball video game...

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• edited September 2012
    Proficy killed me in Annwyn due to me noobing out pretty hard, then we fought again at clouds. Quad broke him, he numbed and tok three straight BBTs and didn't die when numb whore off, then I noticed that he was wearing all of Cain's level 3 arties and had a truefavour so I left and we said we'd fight later after the TF wore off. Then Cain starts some mad shit talk and I ignore it then ask him to fight:

(The Warriors of Sapience): Cain says, "Id be sleeping, one eye open, be able to
    make cooper suck his own dick."

(The Warriors of Sapience): Cain says, "And then made you suck your own dick."

(The Warriors of Sapience): Cain says, "I remember when I used to fight and 
    actually stay."

(The Warriors of Sapience): Cain says, "Used to be when i wasnt a fxxxxt."

(The Warriors of Sapience): Cain says, "Should write a book called I ran away."

(The Warriors of Sapience): Cain says, "Should write a book, i couldnt make it 
    in mhaldor so i ran to shallam and kept running."

You move in towards Cain for the backbreaker.
    You lift Cain triumphantly into the air, then yank him down into your raised 
    knee with back breaking force.
    With a sickening crunch and cry of pure agony, Cain's head lolls aimlessly far 
    too far to one side. Cain collapses into such an undignified sprawl that you 
    realise that the throw did indeed snap the spine like a dry twig.
    You have slain Cain.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Cain in red light.

How embarrassing.

• Are you going to write the book?

• Hanley said:

And here I was thinking if I ever found a reason to use Burst regularly, I'd have to alias it to yell "Hadouken!!!" every time....
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Eld said:
    Hanley said:

And here I was thinking if I ever found a reason to use Burst regularly, I'd have to alias it to yell "Hadouken!!!" every time....
    Heh, Ask Finchy about our random Street Fighter time in Cyrene's sewers.

• Eld said:

Rakon said:
    Hhaos said:
    Zaeel says, "That's alright nobody here can lock me."

SNIP

http://pastebin.com/dzp48dbL

there, now he'll shut up, maybe
    You say, "Now true then."

No impatience, still not a true lock.

Strictly speaking, no, but I'm pretty sure Zaeel doesn't have focus yet, so same effect.
    muahahaha I remember that, didn't somebody have to cure him out of it? :3
    "Sometimes... legends are true" 
  • Cahin said:
    Are you going to write the book?
    We'd have to change the title.

"I made it in Mhaldor in pretty much every way possible, got bored and left, then 1v1'd people from Mhaldor while double tdf'd and winning"

Did hide while I was a maggot tho.

• Cooper said:
    Cahin said:

"I made it in Mhaldor in pretty much every way possible, got bored and left, then 1v1'd people from Mhaldor while double tdf'd and winning"

@Tagg & @Sabiru stay winning.
  • Hanley said:
    Synbios said:
    Hanley said:

Yeah, I guess you are right... either way I still feel like I belong in a Dragon Ball video game...
    This, is of course, obligatory to this train of thought:

When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Peak said:
    Cooper said:
    Cahin said:

shoot, Sabiru and I killed people while maggoted and TDF'd.

Sabiru killed more though. Still a little mad about that.
  • Tagg said:
    Peak said:
    Cooper said:
    Cahin said:

Obvious solution is to delete ships.
  • Tagg said:
    Peak said:
    Cooper said:
    Cahin said:

I didn't quit Mhaldor and start raiding with the opposite faction about same day, though. I, you know, did some roleplay and waited a bit before doing the 180 :)

• Dortheron says in a deep, almost purring voice, "Someone kai me up?"

Nemutaur crushes Dortheron between his massive jaws, jerking him back and forth
    like a rag doll.

Drawing an enormous breath, Nemutaur exhales, expelling a gale of wind with such
    force that Dortheron is knocked over.

Daimyo Nemutaur Rousseau says, "Tell me when you have enough."

Dortheron nods his head emphatically.

Nemutaur crushes Dortheron between his massive jaws, jerking him back and forth
    like a rag doll.

-- SNIP ATTACK SPAM--

Dortheron says in a deep, almost purring voice, "Okay, I'm good."

Luhar leaves to the northeast.
    The eyes of a War Witch linger upon Luhar as he walks away.

Dortheron takes a drink from a black-walnut vial.

Nemutaur nods his head emphatically.

Nieelensars tilts her head curiously at Dortheron.

Dortheron takes a drink from a black-walnut vial.

Dortheron tilts his head to one side while looking at nothing in particular,
    rubs his chin, and thoughtfully mumbles "Hrm."

Nieelensars says in a wispy, sing-song voice, "Whatcha gunna do with it?"

You grin mischievously at Nieelensars.

Dortheron waves his palm towards Nieelensars, who abruptly vanishes from
    existence.

Dortheron hums a happy tune.

You attempt to stifle your amusement but cannot help laughing aloud.

Nieelensars appears before you out of thin air, wearing a relieved expression.

Nieelensars says in a wispy, sing-song voice, "I hate you all."

Nieelensars crosses her arms and sulks wildly.
  • edited September 2012
    @Darklyre: The first response to a ring exploding is LMAO THE DIVINE xD I<3U GODS.

I agree with the War Witch.
  • CrathenCrathen Ireland
    edited September 2012
    I really didn't like that :/ I'm trying to decide which of "what the hell", the yell, and the rofl/lol emotes were the least appropriate for the situation as it occurred IC.

I'm also wondering who the divine behind the War Witch was thinking of, when she said "idiots", especially considering, you know, there was only one bad guy.
  • A firewall-inscribed ring descends, resting on a golden disc of pure light.

That is what would imply to me that Divine were involved, but yeah, the response was rather cringe worthy.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    (Ashtan): Roseria says, "Who is this Babel?"

honours roseria
    Roseria (female Siren).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 10th of Ero, 588 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    She is unranked in Achaea.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is not known for acts of infamy.
    She is a Plebeian in Ashtan.
    She is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    edited September 2012
    Took you guys long enough. That kid walked into Mhaldor, puts up a firewall, and then gusts a brand-new (just citizened five seconds prior) Mhaldorian novice through it. Unprovoked. So, we enemy him, he portals away, and then I track him down at Outside the Cave. I kill him, and he pulls the same thing that he pulled with you guys and tries to lie about it. Within the next hour, I see two more deathsights where he kills two more novices. I sent the second one an OOC tell to issue him, but he declined. Xhumei needs shrubbed badly.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    It's really sad when people have nothing better to do than make a throwaway alt because they're pissed someone kicked them out, didn't give them enough attention, etc. 

• I won't lie. During Mhaldor's first RL year, I made a throwaway Mhaldorian alt to troll a few people. To be fair, it was done out of love, for laughs, not hate though.

Disclaimer, no novices or ponies were harmed in the process.
  • I can totally see the appeal in making a character in a game and using it to kill people. Murder life breh. Shame the only people who'd die are newbies themselves.
  • Vasool said:
    I won't lie. During Mhaldor's first RL year, I made a throwaway Mhaldorian alt to troll a few people. To be fair, it was done out of love, for laughs, not hate though.

Disclaimer, no novices or ponies were harmed in the process.

My first character was maldaathi, and I was kicked out of Mhaldor and told to go join Ashtan after I logged onto my IRL friend's character, and fondled people at the gates. Wasn't trolling, was just 15 IRL, and noob. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• This thread just witnessed Ashtani RP at its finest. Second only to Hashani RP.