Memorable quotes

Comments

• I'm not actually certain Hashan really beats Ashtan there. 

• (Clan): Salik says, "My grammar is crap, but I can talk very good english."

couldn't resist
  • Tahquil said:
    Saw someone with a rainbow scarf on. Immediate strong desire to make Fourth Doctor Character.
    I am thinking of the Sylvan with the rainbow critical hits. Come back, by the way!
  • Blujixapug wasn't it? I have this script and it is awwwwwwweeeeesome.
  • Tahquil said:
    Blujixapug wasn't it? I have this script and it is awwwwwwweeeeesome.
    No, Lothien.
  • edited September 2012
    Well I have -his- script then.

I have someone's script.
  • If I can figure out how to make Mudlet play sound files I would link up criticals to the Unreal Tournament Guy's voice.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Arador said:
    If I can figure out how to make Mudlet play sound files I would link up criticals to the Unreal Tournament Guy's voice.
    Vadi gave me this:

os.execute("gst-launch playbin uri=file:///home/unknownperson/Documents/Achaea2/Wav/bleep.wav &")

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• There's a built in function to play sound files right from the gui. In the trigger editor window, on the right side, is a green box that says "play sound". Just checkmark it and point it to the file.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • I should remove my pendant or this could get loud.....

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Tahquil said:
    Saw someone with a rainbow scarf on. Immediate strong desire to make Fourth Doctor Character.
    You snuggle up close to a long woollen scarf of rainbow colours, smiling happily.
    H:(105%) M:(100%) E:(100%) W:(100%) X:57% [ex] ..left breast  

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

Lianca said:
    @Turoi, I'm almost afraid to ask, but are you targeting left breast there?
    aww crap. It won't lemme edit it.. didn't realize I pasted my prompt too D:

• edited September 2012
    ^Told you guys that the AMP exists......

• wtb dat ultra-sophisticated targetting system for mudsex for 100cr
  • Even if you target the left you aren't sure to hit it.

• Latest features include an automated target switching system for orgies as well as parrying for ticklish parts.

• I feel bad for everyone who chose speed enhancing traits now : (
  • CrathenCrathen Ireland
    edited September 2012
    It's useless if one doesn't have a gimp mask of lifevision.
    -slump- I CAN EXPLAAAAAAIN!!

• edited September 2012
    Arador said:
    ^Told you guys that the AMP exists......

@Arador:

• There is no explaining. This slur against you shall remain a constant backhanded remark to be pulled out of every good forumer's collection whenever they find themselves in need of that bit of extra amunition when smearing you.
  • EldEld
    edited September 2012
    Edit: decided that me sitting here wondering if the mods would edit out my off-colour joke is probably a good indication I should've just skipped it.
  • Tanris said:
    There is no explaining. This slur against you shall remain a constant backhanded remark to be pulled out of every good forumer's collection whenever they find themselves in need of that bit of extra amunition when smearing you.
    On the bright side, @Turoi, you can always look back fondly in a few months' time and remember with a light-hearted chuckle about this funny moment in forum history...before downing another shot of vodka in despair.

• Forums : Never Forget
    edited September 2012
    Cooper said:
    I really just want to know why he was actually targetting left breast.
    Inside joke with a friend.. my targetting alias calls out target changes on PT and SAYs.. we were joking about her left breast being smaller than her right breast and needing to be massaged since it's rumored to make them grow larger or something.. so yeah.. I changed target to 'left breast' as a joke.. so it wasn't mudsex, sorry for the disappointment

• Turoi said:
    Cooper said:
    I really just want to know why he was actually targetting left breast.
    Inside joke with a friend.. my targetting alias calls out target changes on PT and SAYs.. we were joking about her left breast being smaller than her right breast and needing to be massaged since it's rumored to make them grow larger or something.. so yeah.. I changed target to 'left breast' as a joke.. so it wasn't mudsex, sorry for the disappointment
    A likely story.