Quick Questions

Comments

• @Jules Why's it always sex and hammers?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • AdaAda
    edited February 2013
    Sylvance said:
    @Jules Why's it always sex and hammers?
    You look over at -secret shirt- being worn by Kalvon and see:
    -snip- shh, they're secret

:x
  • edited February 2013
    Sylvance said:
    @Jules Why's it always sex and hammers?
    Because it makes me smelt?

EDIT:  oh - I'm not the one who upped the ante and posted the actual Capt Hammer pic with the full quote :O  
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Oh god, how did you get ahold of those?

They were supposed to be a -secret-.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:

Oh god, how did you get ahold of those?

They were supposed to be a -secret-.

A secret? In the Internet? Surely you jest.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

I can see @Phaestus facepalming through his head any moment now...

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • In all seriousness Iocun did a scathingly fine job of summing up not only the forums, but certain types of dynamics in general.  It's a piece of beauty.  
  • @Iocun

You forgot that you have to avoid upsetting the people who can and will forum nuke you if you piss them off.

• edited February 2013
    Cooper said:
    @Iocun

You forgot that you have to avoid upsetting the people who can and will forum nuke you if you piss them off.
    Although systematic flagging of posts is still expressly forbidden by Tecton. Not that that's stopped certain jackasses who I won't name.

[spoiler]

I said I wouldn't name them, jackass.

[/spoiler]
  • Time to WTF all of Sylvance's posts for calling me a jackass.

But seriously I lol'd.
  • @Sylvance, if I went through and counted who has flagged my posts as 'WTF', you would probably be 25% of them or more, so it's kind of funny you say that :P

I more meant someone like me who isn't afraid of people not liking them to tell it how it is, sometimes with a little spin :)

• Yep, that's because you're an ass, and you made a $900 lolbid then tried to generate sympathy by pretending you were pissed off on behalf of the people who didn't win.  BUT because you made me literally lol at work during that very episode I'm inclined to give your future posts the benefit of the doubt. So instead of reading each of your posts as if it were written by the local tramp, I'll read them as if they were written by my retarded brother.

TL;DR - love you, @Cooper. Don't ever change.
  • My comments at the beginning of that thread had nothing to do with my purchase. It was also not a lolbid, despite people trying their best to cling onto that while ignoring what I actually said because it's more fun that way.

If you take a step back and look at who I'm an "ass" to on the forums, you'd probably actually realize that I'm an ass to those who do/say really stupid things in game, or are an ass to me first. You can talk to pretty much anyone I've ever talked to OOCly from Achaea and nearly all of them will say I'm actually a nice guy :)

P.s. piss off.

• edited February 2013
    Cooper said:
    @Sylvance, if I went through and counted who has flagged my posts as 'WTF', you would probably be 25% of them or more, so it's kind of funny you say that :P

I more meant someone like me who isn't afraid of people not liking them to tell it how it is, sometimes with a little spin :)
    QFE. Me too

edit: this is one of the few times where I feel like Cooper is less of an ass than the person he's arguing with.
  • @Cooper's an asshole, but he is the best kind of asshole. Overall solid guy.

• Phaestus said:
    Sup in here? Nice thread, right?
    The nicest!

• Once again I'm singled out for a string of personal attacks by certain individuals. Youpeople have seriously spoiled my morning. I just hope you can sleep tonight.
  • I won't.

-ing insomnia.
  • Phaestus said:
  • Jules said:
    Phaestus said:

I knew it. Iocun was the little girl all along. 

• There were mhun hunters in that house!
  • With great difficulty I have deleted all five posts I had written to insult Sylvance.

I hope he appreciates this.
  • The course of wisdom would have been to save them in drafts for later.

But, yes. I appreciate your sacrifice and restraint.
  • > IR SALT
    Glancing into the Rift, you see:
      [    1] alchemical salt    [   99] salt
    > OUTR SALT
    You remove 1 salt, bringing the total in the Rift to 98.
    > OUTR ALCHEMICAL SALT
    You have no alchemical salt stored in the Rift.
    Umm.. how do I take out the alchemical salt without outrifting all the other salt first?
  • You can use a<item> to refer to any alchemical prime/metal, since there are a lot of conflicts (salt, gold, iron, silver).
  • Time to go make an alchemist and see if I can outr abattery.