Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Questions

1366367368369370372»

Comments

• UrokUrok Posts: 2Member
    Customisation like changing item descriptions  - Credits need to be bound or unbound?
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,707Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You can definitely use bound, but I don't know if you can use unbound. I would lean towards saying you can't.
    Urok
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 1,171Member @ - Epic Achaean
    General rule is if you're doing something for yourself, they have to be bound. If you're doing a gift to someone else, then unbound. Same applies to customisations. (except for figurines; they can be used for either yourself, or for others)

Urok
  • KeorinKeorin Posts: 630Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    So, uh, classlead commenting ended a day before the announce post said, I guess?
    Keorin said:
    So, uh, classlead commenting ended a day before the announce post said, I guess?
    No it didn't. It said Friday, 0 GMT. Which was 7 minutes before you posted.

• ArmaliArmali Posts: 1,067Member, Secret Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited January 18
    It did. Makarios forgot what day it was.

(you were also wrong on when GMT was. GMT was 47 minutes ago at the time of this edit, which was 53 minutes AFTER Keorin's post and 29 minutes BEFORE yours.)
    AnzeCooper
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 2,090Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Just gonna leave this here

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • SenaSena Posts: 3,949Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Just gonna leave this here
    That means it was 11pm GMT when Keorin posted over 2 hours ago.
  • KeorinKeorin Posts: 630Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Yes, I posted after it would have been closed anyways, but I'd tried to comment much earlier then that. Was just curious if I'd missed an update or announcement or something, thanks!
  • YgiaYgia Posts: 79Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited January 18
    Can a non-Runewarden wear/use rune-empowered armour/weaponry, and if so, does it actually do anything at all?

Also, can another person empower gear that isn't their own?
    You can put gebo/gebu on other people's armour, and it'll benefit them. They can't wear/wield (or they don't get the benefit of, idr) runicarmour / runeblades. Lagul/laguz/lagua also does nothing now, for non-runewardens.

You can wear Runic armour and wield Runeblades, but you don't benefit from any of the runes on them if you're not a Runewarden.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 2,177Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A runeblade may only be wielded by the Runelorist who has empowered it.

I can't wield my sword while in Dragonform as it's been empowered
    Sobriquet said:
    A runeblade may only be wielded by the Runelorist who has empowered it.

I can't wield my sword while in Dragonform as it's been empowered
    That seems to be a weird interaction with Dragon that you should bug. I can wield my Runebladed artefact weapons as all of my lesserform classes without any problems.
  • MindshellMindshell Posts: 276Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I wouldn't call it a bug, rather a coding solution as dragonform doesn't deactivate the runic check isrunewarden or whatever they label it. They might not have written that in for elemental lord as that's old code but it's the same deal there.

As for the novelty of it, I've no doubt they're still wrangling legacy code from the days dragonform was only a race change and not a class change as well.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 2,177Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I assume this is why we keep Occie Ents in Dragonform but not E Lord, too
    Mindshell said:
    I wouldn't call it a bug, rather a coding solution as dragonform doesn't deactivate the runic check isrunewarden or whatever they label it. They might not have written that in for elemental lord as that's old code but it's the same deal there.

As for the novelty of it, I've no doubt they're still wrangling legacy code from the days dragonform was only a race change and not a class change as well.
    I'd definitely call it a bug as it seems unintended. I've bugged it, so hopefully it will get fixed eventually. Having just done some more testing on it, there only appears to be an issue if you assume your dragon or elemental form as a Runewarden. If you do it as any other class, you can wield them without issue.
    Sobriquet
Sign In to Comment.