Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Questions

Comments

• SenaSena Member Posts: 3,954 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It might not be something gatherable, salamanders eat bait worms, for example. Have you tried corpses of small animals?
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,670 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sena said:
    It might not be something gatherable, salamanders eat bait worms, for example. Have you tried corpses of small animals?
    I tried rats, it wouldn't take them. Should I try rabbits or something?
    Jinos
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,670 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Turns out the python eats eggs.
    Jiraishin said:
    Sunny side up?
    Astarod
    Urok said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Sunny side up?

"When the waitress stops by to ask how your food is"...
    TressanJiraishinVenderIloisee
  • RiellRiell Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Psionics
    --------
    * New ability: SHATTER.
    * TRANSCEND now charges when fighting denizens. We may have to adjust the rate here to be separate
    to the one for players, its something I'll monitor.

Psion bashers, report!

(-poke- @Penwize)
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,396 @ - Epic Achaean
    PvP it's great for bursting people.
    PvE it's still not enough of a boost to make Psion better than below-average.

Penwize
    Pyori said:
    PvP it's great for bursting people.
    PvE it's still not enough of a boost to make Psion better than below-average.
    Hoping @Makarios is just being extra careful with balance changes and wants Psion to at least be average!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,173 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Some things have to be below average, otherwise the average increases... (not an argument about whether Psion specifically should be above average, just a fact)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    edited February 1
    Klendathu said:
    Some things have to be below average, otherwise the average increases... (not an argument about whether Psion specifically should be above average, just a fact)
    You're right!  The argument at present, though, is Psion doesn't have a reason to be below-average based on how squish it is. :(

I only care because I sympathize from the SnB standpoint :((((
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,256 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Let psion miriad denizens obv. Fwahaha.
    Riell
    Farrah said:
    Let psion miriad denizens obv. Fwahaha Farrahaha.

You would never be allowed to group hunt again.
    Is there a way to track things in COOLDOWNS via gmcp?
  • VinzentVinzent Member Posts: 99 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    No.   
    Riell
    What's the second and third person for the react on the Insidium's spider-covered vial, and does it only work for Insidii?
    What do crystal spiderling minipets eat? The adult crystal spiders eat adventurers. Every other minipet I have  encountered eats either a riftable ingredient or bait worms. So far the spiderling has refused 

-meat
    -fish
    -poultry
    -grain
    -bait worms
    -bait fleas
    -mhun corpse
    -elephant beetle (from the Theran Pet Supplies shop)

EDIT: Nevermind, answered my own question

You give the corpse of a rat to a crystal spiderling.
    A crystal spiderling scuttles toward the corpse of a rat as you offer it 
    forward, lunging and dragging it to a secluded area. In an instant, a crystal 
    spiderling sinks his fangs into the corpse of a rat, and quickly begins to 
    devour it limb by limb.

With the Chocolates you get from the Promo, if you feed them to a denizen am I right in assuming it's the same -type-? IE, if I feed it to a goblin zombie it counts for all that are classed as Undead?

You can only add NON-DECAY, RETAINMARK, or RESETTING to a customisation request
    at this time.

Any idea what this is about?
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Melodie said:
    Some items aren't able to have their descriptions changed because they're special items. That said, never run into that exact message before... how did it pop up?
    Achi helped me figure it out. I was using the 'set' instead of 'add' command.
    Now that I have two classes, I understand that I'm supposed to have two Trait sets, one for one class and one for the other. However, when I switched to my second class, my trait lists are the same. 

How do I activate my second trait set so I can select the traits appropriate for my second class? 
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,396 @ - Epic Achaean
    Devran said:
    Now that I have two classes, I understand that I'm supposed to have two Trait sets, one for one class and one for the other. However, when I switched to my second class, my trait lists are the same. 

How do I activate my second trait set so I can select the traits appropriate for my second class? 
    Have you ever had a second class before? It keeps the same as your old one, if you did. If not, message Makarios / issue yourself to get it reset since it's probably a bug.

Devran
  • DevranDevran Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Pyori said:
    Devran said:

Have you ever had a second class before? It keeps the same as your old one, if you did. If not, message Makarios / issue yourself to get it reset since it's probably a bug.
    Ah, you are correct! I had completely forgotten that I once held Shaman.

I'll look into buying a reset. Thank you.
    I'm curious if anyone else has experimented with this, but from what I can tell matching the word wrap in Mudlet to Achaea's screen width through config (or vise versa), seems to fix the issue of Mudlet treating end punctuation as a separate word, and properly wraps things when they need to be. I haven't noticed any periods or similar characters getting orphaned onto a new line, but I'm unsure if this actually fixes the issue.
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,771 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If you set a non-zero screenwidth for the game, Achaea will handle line wrapping for you, and it does a better job of that than Mudlet currently does (though Mudlet also used to handle this fine). The problem is that it will probably fuck up longer trigger patterns because you're no longer getting a single line of output from the game.
    Iloisee
    edited February 26
    Yeah, I noticed. Could maybe fix it with a bunch of \s+ or \n? but that's clumsy. 
  • ReiLarkmirReiLarkmir Member Posts: 5
    edited March 13
    Question: how does one appropriately write out a character singing? Are things like:

"Sleep now... Little dreamer~ "

allowed? Especially when a note or word may be drawn out.

Sign In to Comment.