Quick Questions

Comments

• You are not active enough to purchase credits in this sale.

Time This Week   : 18 hours and 31 minutes    

you must be averaging at least 5 hours per week of activity.

How many weeks is that over? Am I going to have to make up for the time I was dormant?
  • The sale needs to start again for you to be able to purchase credits from it. If you're "Inactive" at the time it starts, you can't buy anything from it for its duration. (I think).
  • This is indeed a fresh sale, so that doesn't seem to be it.
  • Niks said:
    You are not active enough to purchase credits in this sale.

Time This Week   : 18 hours and 31 minutes    

you must be averaging at least 5 hours per week of activity.

How many weeks is that over? Am I going to have to make up for the time I was dormant?
    Last I checked/asked it was over a four weeks period (90% sure, if not, then it's five weeks), so if you were dormant you should be active enough after the 20 hours mark. Ah, and you need to wait for a Monday when the system recalcs the average.
  • For clarification, does raiding make raiders open to attack by the citizens of that city?
    I think someone asked about this and the admin they got said raiding isn't enough of a reason or something which is stupid. Everybody does it anyway and if you're asking because of our conversation, I just didn't want to fight because targetted dragon illusions were bugged and not working, and I was trying to treasure hunt.
  • NocrothNocroth New York, NY
    What's the typical turnaround on crafting designs these days? I remember it was, on average, one day or less under the old system. I submitted something about 36 hours ago and just wonder if I should expect a long wait.
  • Tharvis said:
    Their class list is only limited by Targossas itself, which is the new way things are going to be done - Targ is being the testing ground for that.
    wonder how they'll do that for the cityless houses like CIJ and Merchants then
    No restrictions, from what I have heard.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Nocroth said:
    What's the typical turnaround on crafting designs these days? I remember it was, on average, one day or less under the old system. I submitted something about 36 hours ago and just wonder if I should expect a long wait.
    Usually <24 hours, but the team has been particularly busy with all of yesterday's activities, so there may be a small delay. We'll get them sorted ASAP!
  • NocrothNocroth New York, NY
    Tecton said:
    Nocroth said:
    Usually <24 hours, but the team has been particularly busy with all of yesterday's activities, so there may be a small delay. We'll get them sorted ASAP!
    Ah, thanks! I had also ISSUEd myself to ask about it, but I've deleted that in light of your answer. I was mostly concerned that I had imagined submitting my review request in the first place (I was pretty tired at the time).
  • I know it seems pointless to care with the coming changes but does anyone know with absolute certainty if concoctions gives any sip bonus before Transcendent? Like does it start at 1% and build up to 15% as you pump lessons in?
  • Builds up the more lessons you have spent in the skill.
  • Looks like I was able to use the creditsale after Monday rolled over in Chicago.
  • How long does it take to forge a rapier?
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • With a Hammer of Forging, Nimble and Master Forger, about 2 minutes, 40 seconds.
  • edited March 2014
    So when is the next Great Hunt? (and not so I can make an alt!)

*I don't mean just a double exp/xp contest.
  • Hmm, quick questions.. Okay, I've been wondering. So, daggers became a default proficiency to Jester. First, I've heard that the accuracy of daggers is based on your level in Pranks recently, but when the change first came out I asked and was told it was not. So, is that true?  If so, does that stack with accuracy that was gained by learning weaponry?
  • I've never heard of pranks affecting dagger accuracy, I'm pretty sure jesters still need weaponry.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with editing projects and having spacing being eaten? 

It's just one section of this project and I've no idea why it's being so awful :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra I can edit projects ok, but I noticed spacing issues in other help scrolls edited, not sure why! 
  • Good to know, good to know. I guess I'll switch back to Daggers now.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Anyone know when the first Bardic/Artisanal cycle starts for this year?

• Kresslack said:
    Anyone know when the first Bardic/Artisanal cycle starts for this year?
    Every quarter, aren't they? 1st Jan - 31st March, 1st April - 30th June, 1st July - 30th September, 1st October - 31st December... so you've got about 11 days
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Sybilla said:
    @Kyrra I can edit projects ok, but I noticed spacing issues in other help scrolls edited, not sure why! 
    If for some reason the line goes over a certain max, might be 80, it first kills all multiple spaces in a row before wrapping.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Trevize said:
    Sybilla said:
    @Kyrra I can edit projects ok, but I noticed spacing issues in other help scrolls edited, not sure why! 
    If for some reason the line goes over a certain max, might be 80, it first kills all multiple spaces in a row before wrapping.
    I keep removing all the extra spacing off the ends and the lines that are breaking are not longer than the others.. I dunno. I'll keep playing around with it. What makes it odd is that it just suddenly started happening because I had been editing the same project for a while now.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Do contracts decay during the XP event if the target is participating? And/or can deaths in free pk events be used to fulfill/cancel contracts (I was assuming the answer to that one is no).
  • edited March 2014
    I think contracts do decay, but they can no longer be fulfilled/cancelled that way (they used to be able to).
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Lvl 3 Band or Lupines. I'm on the fence about which one I want to get first, but I'm determined to get both eventually. Anyone have experience with these that can weigh in?

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    Jovolo said:

L3 band is Blademaster on crack. Play to your strengths of insane melee and leave the bow for when you can afford a L1 and upgrade it over time.

Jinx; That was word for word what I was gonna say!

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Nellaundra Is that girl in your signature fighting monsters on top of a piece of strawberry fruit cake?