Quick Questions

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Bluef said:
    Someone else posted about this recently, but I couldn't find the OP. Mudlet mapper hasn't been working (run time errors galore) and someone noted that it was because a comma was off somewhere in some elusive code somewhere. Any reasonably easy fix for this?
    I had the c++ runtime error thing yesterday when I tried using the goto command. I was able to fix it when I ran windows update to check for updates, and it fixed it for me. Now my mudlet mapper works fine again.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I followed Dragonknight's advice in another thread (originally shared on Mudlet clan) that I should delete all the downloaded maps and map folder, etc. from my Mudlet and that seems to have solved it for now! Yay!
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Ah okay. Yeah I tried that first and it didn't fix it. I had to run the windows update to fix it. Glad you got it worked out!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• What is the combined auction escrow build of Dunn/Jhui/Kross/Jinsun/Hirst/Jarrod/Nemutaur/Jarrod/Strata and average level just out of pure curiosity
  • Why's Jarrod so special that he gets to be counted twice?
  • I'm in love with him.
  • I'm prob the most artied in Mhaldor right now aside from Leviticus who recently came back:

All of your artefacts give you the ability to have 7953 credits in escrow.

• Trey said:
    Cooper said:
    I'm prob the most artied in Mhaldor right now aside from Leviticus who recently came back:

All of your artefacts give you the ability to have 7953 credits in escrow.
    @Dragonknight and @Micositu both have you waaaay beat.
    it was a subtle compliment to himself, don't worry he didn't really mean it like that.
  • Leviticus is artied? Lol couldn't tell

• Neither of them are ever around.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Someone mentioned decay being faster. I switched vials with 2 months left yesterday, and see their decay messages today, less than 12 hours later. Eh?
  • Noticed something similar. Had some sigils at 70 yesterday. I probed them before going to sleep and when I probed them after waking up they were suddenly down to 68.
  • Oceana said:
    Someone mentioned decay being faster. I switched vials with 2 months left yesterday, and see their decay messages today, less than 12 hours later. Eh?

Kaden said:
    Noticed something similar. Had some sigils at 70 yesterday. I probed them before going to sleep and when I probed them after waking up they were suddenly down to 68.
    Makarios said:
    Yeah, was an issue with items with an exceedingly short decay rate. Probably saw issues with piked heads as well. All fixed now!

• AitoxAitox South Africa
    Can someone tell me the name of the continent that 'belongs' to Vastar? Where those talismans drifted from...
  • There's the atavian civilization of Azatlan on ummm...Therophage? Something like that. Dunno if that's what you mean

• LyoshaLyosha northeastern tennessee.
    Didn't there used to be a way to customize your exit/entrance message? Like, I've seen some newbies who're like .. With a grating laugh, blahblah leaves to the northwest. Or is that a byproduct of the Druid class's hyena morph?
    "Individually we are weak, like a single twig. But as a bundle, we form a mighty faggot."

LGBTQ OOC clan, IG. Syntax: CLANHELP PRIDE.
  • Metamorphosis messages
  • LyoshaLyosha northeastern tennessee.
    Ty, Jovbby c;
    "Individually we are weak, like a single twig. But as a bundle, we form a mighty faggot."

LGBTQ OOC clan, IG. Syntax: CLANHELP PRIDE.
  • ValdusValdus Australia
    So are the new Houses special like other people speculated in that their class system functions differently, or are they just normal like the rest?

I REALLY want Multiclass.

Viva la Bluef.
  • Their class list is only limited by Targossas itself, which is the new way things are going to be done - Targ is being the testing ground for that.
  • For clarification, does raiding make raiders open to attack by the citizens of that city?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Yes. Have at it (within reason)
  • ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    Not sure if this is answerable by anyone but it's my first 50 year event.

Are more auctions opened up throughout the time or the ones listed at start (for gold) the only ones that will be available?

Just curious!
  • When I cried like a bitch to @Tecton about only having gold auctions, he (cryptically) said that 'this round is all gold, yes'. I imagine that means that we'll have more. (hopefully credit auctions, because I have been saving the hell up since y600 for them).

• The current round of auctions is pretty unimpressive, so I really hope there'll be others.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Their class list is only limited by Targossas itself, which is the new way things are going to be done - Targ is being the testing ground for that.
    wonder how they'll do that for the cityless houses like CIJ and Merchants then
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."