League of Legends

Comments

• FINALLY got the courage to go jungler Riven in a public game. 

13-9-18. I knew you wouldn't let me down, bunny girl.

• People calling each other scrub and noob unironically makes me want to go drink and watch The Hills.
  • Only noobs watch The Hills.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • ^ watches The Hills.

• YueYue
    edited April 2013
    Jarrod said:
    Ashe is good for kiting, yeah.

She's also out-ranged by a lot of champs, out-poked by a lot of champs whose poke can't be blocked by minions, and no amount of CDR will make a 16 second CD until level 3 good vs the variety of skills other ADCs bring to the table early.
    Hmmm. Fascinating. I mentioned Ashe in response to a very specific statement (Jarrod: "Especially early, nobody has the attack speed to last hit and harass you if you move up and attack when they go to hit the minion.") If you force minions to fight close to your turret (don't push, just last hit on the line) and position yourself in lane correctly then you can hopefully not lose every game you happen to be playing against a non-scrub thresh and partner bot simply because (paraphrasing) "they have OP strategy called attacking you when you try to last hit."

Mishgul said:
    Also jacen, come play with me and vaehl. I guarantee Yue will LOL the entire time.
    ftfy, scrubs
  • edited April 2013
    afk drinking + tmz

edit: holy chode that show is bad
  • @Blujixapug whyyyyyy

Also, I REALLY like reworked Karma. She isn't half bad! Her E is very underwhelming though, haha.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Noooo reworked Karma is bad.

She's a couple of steps in the right direction, but equally as many steps back. She used to be able to bully people in lane with Heavenly Wave and mantra shield bombs, and her instant cast times and AOE power made up for her below-average single-target damage and no CC.

Now she has a CC and more reliable damage, but her Q sucks for wave-clearing due to its tiny AOE and is meh for harassing due to its dodgeable projectile, her overall mana costs are through the roof without any real payoff for how high they are, and despite much of her kit (passive + ultimate) being focused on Mantras, mantra abilities just aren't all that good.
  • If you walk up behind your own minion wave, you ignore the volley part of Ashe though, which I addressed.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• You guys need to stop playing vs bots so you can think of tactics and champions that actually do well vs players you know what they're doing.
    See: Anyone who isn't Ashe or Fiora.
    Noone in particular though @Yue.

• If you want to see how to play League of Legends.. Best teams in NA and EU playing a few days every week with good commentaries. This' where you can pick up strategies, builds or other devious ideas.

• Not entirely true @Rangor. That is 100% teamplay, which isn't the most effective in solo queue stuff when you have dim-witted team mates that do whatever they want to. And just pick the champions they find to be fun, then end up feeding. >.>

Not a bad start though, I suppose. Better to watch people just streaming solo queue stuff.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Winning overrated. Ap tryndamere best tank

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • mostly play with 5 man teams anyways. That way I know who I'm raging at and can find out where they live. @mishgul
  • edited April 2013
    imageimage
    I agree @Mishgul.

Warwickkk

• I don't want to win but I do want you to lose.

a 4v5 heh, gotta love Trynd lategame

• So.. on my last match I'm loading the game.. and suddenly I lose connection, but my wife is playing just fine next to me..
    after checking everything in my computer I turn back and see this thing eating my cable...

so yeah.. no photo of that game :<, at least my team won without me hehe.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Your wife trained the dog well ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Goggo Oh noooo... the other night, I got in a bot match, was just puttin along when I get a skype message from my husband, a second later, our cable modem goes out. It was out for an hour before my husband came home from work. I swear, it was working for him!
    meh

• SR' Dunkers.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Does it make me a bad LoL player because I have only 2 rune pages for all my various champs (ranging from support to AD to top)?

>_>

Also been itching to try out more of the rotated champs, but instalock randoms have actually been doing pretty well for me lately. Whaddya know, huh.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• OMG that dunk video was AWESOME!

I need to find some people to do that with.

• I, too, only have two rune pages @ruth. :(

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Page 1: AD reds / quints / armour yellows / mr blues - Use for all ad based champs + junglers.
    Page 2: armour reds / mp5 yellows / mr blues / ap quints - Use for all others >.>

^Not mine, but what you could easily do.

• I only have nine runepages... only four of them have runes on them. Because I don't have rune variety yet.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    All magic resist runepage for every hero

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • @Mishgul Manmoding it up. run 22ad runepage every champion. More damage = winning fights more right?

• Learning Urgot, Akti dc'd in the last 10 minutes, wifey is Lux hehe