League of Legends

Comments

• Urgot is pretty meh, unless you can snowball the lane hard. :/

• A guy I know coached me when I was playing League today - ranked games as ADC. He taught me a lot and showed me the right calls.

15/0/8 Tristana the first game, and 15/2/12 as Tristana again, without him coaching me all the way. Hooray! I'm half decent now.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Right on!
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Just play with Jarrod, i get 40 times as many kills as I would in a normal game.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Anything times zero is zero.
  • edited April 2013

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok guys i'll see you tomorrow

classic ocelote

• Rant: Had a 4-loss streak, two of which are against bots. Hate teammates that are sucky(considering that in all of the games, there are at least 1-2 players who kept dc'ing and feeding).

So depressing.

• Any mid > Ocelote.

Alex Ich #1

• le sigh 18 minute que time

• Batang said:
    le sigh 18 minute que time
    Does that mean you're ridiculously high-ranked, trying to play draft Dominion, or on an unpopular server?
  • no, they were having issues earlier where you couldn't log into the game or the website. Should be all fine by now.
    meh

• The above was a terrible game....Our akali got fed but almost threw the game.  No bones about it, we should have lost.

• edited April 2013

Gotta love ranked..... Had 2 Quadra kills and both time Jarvan stole my Penta

• J4 is helping!
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • You might love ranked, but that's a normal game.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Jarrod said:
    You might love ranked, but that's a normal game

nope that was ranked.

• It says 'Normal' behind 'Leagues info processing...'

The 'N' and 'm' are clearly visible.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Nope it was ranked

• xPeke best mid EU!
    Voyboy best top NA!

Can't remember who plays bot and jungle. Saintvicious is always reliable though with his farm farm farm, pwnd endgame style.
  • HotshotNidaleeGG will always be in my heart.

Hotshot4lyf!

• Alex Ich best mid world.
    Shy from CJ Entus Frost best top.
    Diamondprox best jungle.
    Edward best bot lane. ADC doesn't matter.

• YueYue
    edited April 2013
    Cynlael said:
    You guys need to stop playing vs bots so you can think of tactics and champions that actually do well vs players you know what they're doing.
    See: Anyone who isn't Ashe or Fiora.
    Noone in particular though @Yue.
    Are you trying to say Ashe isn't a viable pick for solo queue ranked rift?

Obviously Fiora sucks, but you're wrong. When you get to Platinum, come see me.
  • edited April 2013
    @Yae
    Shit =/= Viable. Every champion is viable in solo queue if you know what you're doing. Actual team play is a whole different story, there's a reason neither of those two champions are played competitively.
    When you stop thinking that someones division reflects on their actual skill level and knowledge of the game, and can provide real arguments come see me.

Small piece of advice; just because professional level players can faceroll with a champion in solo queue, that doesn't actually mean you can. See: Froggen beating Zed with Heimerdinger.
    PS. Stop copying stuff you see on streams.

• Cynlael said:
    @Yae
    Shit =/= Viable. Every champion is viable in solo queue if you know what you're doing. Actual team play is a whole different story, there's a reason neither of those two champions are played competitively.
    When you stop thinking that someones division reflects on their actual skill level and knowledge of the game, and can provide real arguments come see me.

Small piece of advice; just because professional level players can faceroll with a champion in solo queue, that doesn't actually mean you can. See: Froggen beating Zed with Heimerdinger.
    I think you meant @Yue and not @Yae. Because @Yae is awesome. I will summon her with a third tag here. @Yae.
  • YueYue
    edited April 2013
    Cynlael said:
    @Yae

#1 - I'm Yue, not Yae.
    #2 - You keep switching sides. Are we talking solo queue, or team play?
    Cynlael said:
    Not entirely true @Rangor. That is 100% teamplay, which isn't the most effective in solo queue stuff when you have dim-witted team mates that do whatever they want to. 
    #3 - Ashe is more than viable. If you're not finding that to be the case, it's you that's lacking, not the champ.
    #4 - When your skill level and knowledge of the game enable you to get in to my division, come see me.
    #5 - I don't watch streams at all, though some people do watch my stream. So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be copying.

glhf

edit: @Guhem ninja

Guhem said:
    I think you meant @Yue and not @Yae. Because @Yae is awesome. I will summon her with a third tag here. @Yae.
    @Yae made her character like five days after me. Naming choice is frustrating all around.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    the only good hero is rammus

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Yue said:
    edit: @Guhem ninja

Guhem said:
    @Yae made her character like five days after me. Naming choice is frustrating all around.
    At least, I'm not enemied to another Order due to clerical error again.
    I'm pretty sure both @Yue and @Xae were wtf when I popped out of the Trial with one letter difference from their names. ;c
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Yae said:
    At least, I'm not enemied to another Order due to clerical error again.
    That was pretty hilarious.
  • Rammus definitely is the only good champ in League nowadays.

He's so good people are so afraid of picking him.