League of Legends

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I barely play, was say I'm okay with about 5 characters (Taric, Ashe, Vayne, Leona and Twisted Fate).  
  • edited March 2013
    Just got Vayne. Man, transitioning from bruiser to squishy adc is surprising. I forget that she's ridiculously soft.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    my last few wins have been warwick + me (malphite) bot, and karma + me (attack speed sion) on bot, after hitting all random both times with our team. All random is new meta

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    All random -is- fun. Watch the rages roll in.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Yay Mac client. I started on Tuesday and got addicted.
    Unsurprisingly, my favorites so far are Fizz and Twisted Fate. Level 9 though so... people yell at me.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Played with @Sowen and her friends today.. Dang such trolls.
    Veigar/Soraka, Pantheon/Irelia, Heimerdinger/Karma bot lanes. Still win.
    Meanwhile my comp crashes, and I don't hit lv 2 on jungle Nasus until 8 and a half minutes.. Still end up highest CS / level / gold in game.
    Blind pick normals are hard, yo.

• Mishgul said:

my last few wins have been warwick + me (malphite) bot, and karma + me (attack speed sion) on bot, after hitting all random both times with our team. All random is new meta

@Mishgul is lying. His last win was 1 Renekton dash getting a pentakill.
  • Mishgul said:
    after hitting all random both times with our team. All random is new meta
    we did it first

now everyone wants to be like the cool kids
    Vaehl said:
    @Mishgul is lying. His last win was 1 Renekton dash getting a pentakill.
    No that was your AP ashe arrow ult getting a pentakill.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • @Rangor convinced me to start playing about a week ago. SN is Exsusiai, added the names I saw skimming through this.
    Alyssea you need to acknowledge Vaehls' professional advice!

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Play AP Renekton and use your arrow dash and get pentas
  • I'm going to try this AP renekton jungler, while playing with Mishgul.
    omg i will end your face.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I will play AP renekton, and still play better than you!
    Dont make me play ad carry rammus

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I will face your AD Rammus and play AD Soraka.
  • Gotta love watching Riven pentakill vids:

• One of the most braindead to play champions getting a penta kill.. How could you watch that rofl.
    Just play Elise or Zed and steamroll over her after she tries to all in at lv 3

• Cynlael said:
    One of the most braindead to play champions getting a penta kill.. How could you watch that rofl.
    Just play Elise or Zed and steamroll over her after she tries to all in at lv 3

@Cynlael Because Riven has bunny ears. Your argument is invalid.

• So does this guy.

Your argument that the argument is invalid, is invalid.
  • if that guy got a penta-kill, I'd be impressed too.
  • Children Yordles count right?
  • Tahquil said:
    So does this guy.

Your argument that the argument is invalid, is invalid.

That man has the blankly blissful look of someone who has experienced the 'Nam Wars. He must have pentakilled a lot of rebels back in his day. My argument about bunny ears is still valid.

• We nearly lost because of a troll-teammate. So I was Riven, and was assigned to go bot in a pubgame(wtf teammates). My partner was an Ass-he. Bought a Dagger...then sold it, and went laning with me with nothing in inventory. And apparently, the idiot picked Hawkshot as his first skill. What. The. Fnord.

The only saving grace was that our team was so frustrated by this guy that by the time we were considering surrender/report, our rage-meter broke and we Aced their team, followed by a push to nexus for the win.

We still reported the bastard, though.

• How bout the Karthus ult nonsense? Seems like the cooldown's too short at least.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I have just witnessed the horror, that is trying to get out of a combination of an Anivia + Rumble ult. Slowed to oblivion...
    Then add in a Thresh ult, and Draven plowing away at you and you're pretty much f'd.

Pic related to current discussion:

• @Cynlael you made me choke on my bagel  :))
    meh

• just went 23/3/1 in my first pvp game, but I keep getting Spanish speaking teammates with no help, I play straight garen, anyone wanna play?
  • your ign please

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)