League of Legends

Comments

• Yue said:
    A bunch of nonsense.
    All I'm seeing from you at the moment is:

• Oh, get a room, you two. >.>

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • YueYue
    edited April 2013
    man, if only you were half as good at league as you are at stealing 4chan memes

then you would understand what i'm saying

pro rustling - come at me bro
  • I SAID GET A ROOM YOU TWO

SHUTUP SHUTUP

EDIT ON TOPIC

TSM TSM TSM TSM! WILDTURTLE THE BEST! I ALSO AM ROOTING FOR COL, ULTIMATE DARK HORSE!

• @Yae Pretty much. But then there's the people with "xae" at the beginning of their names... So getting mistells was the best part.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• @Yue seems pretty clear you're upset, so I'll stop. Sorry for offending you, friend.
    Perhaps one day I can aspire to be Lord of the Summoner's Rift like you, then my life will be complete. *maybe*
    Until then, though. I shall remain here, knowing what I'm talking about. Good day, Sir.

Sincerely,
    Non mad citizen.

• 3 common WTF moments all in 1 game.

1) Mid Lux, 50 cs, 3 assists, tower behind. - Claims to have won lane.
    2) Top Irelia, 4 kills down, and tower down, proceeds to hard push lane without wards. - Blames the jungler for dying.
    3) This one is my favourite: Both of the above people being complete assholes to jungler since start of the game, I tell them to stop. - I must be friends with him. (Was queueing with, but not really the point)

GG @Goggo, for keeping cool and not raging back, game needs more people with your mentality.
    @Thiev, trying to still carry game (and almost succeeding) despite the aforementioned tards.

• Best I've done was crushed as mid LeBlanc so hard (4-0, up 40cs, tower up) that I went bot, snowballed their losing lane, went top, snowballed their losing lane, and eventually ended something ridiculous like 24-2-10.

It was a good game.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I am Lord Summoner. But only on the games I remember to buy boots/pots.

c//^_^)o Go team me!
  • Mishgul said:
    the only good hero is rammus

I guess he's kinda 

OK

• Jarrod said:
    Best I've done was crushed as mid LeBlanc so hard (4-0, up 40cs, tower up) that I went bot, snowballed their losing lane, went top, snowballed their losing lane, and eventually ended something ridiculous like 24-2-10.

It was a good game.
    LeBlanc is hard, okay?

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Synbios said:

Mishgul said:

the only good hero is rammus

I guess he's kinda 

OK

Ok

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Fluer is meine.
    And... Stuff o3o
  • Tahquil said:
    I am Lord Summoner. But only on the games I remember to buy boots/pots.

c//^_^)o Go team me!
    this

ASHE BOOTS
  • I love when people pretend LeBlanc is really easy to win with.

It sounds like the people who say Karthus is easy to win with because of R.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• She may be Tier 5..

BUT SOLO TOP QUINN IS SO MUCH FUN! The plaaayzzz.

Not exactly the best player, but I'm proud of myself when I can make decent comebacks. :)
  • Just got Tristana (POCKET ROCKETS!) and I'm curious as to whether she can be built as AP, or should I just enjoy her ADR goodness?

• AD is still a great way to go with Tristana. You can never go wrong with her massive range! She's one of the safest ADCs out there.

• Synbios said:
    Just got Tristana (POCKET ROCKETS!) and I'm curious as to whether she can be built as AP, or should I just enjoy her ADR goodness?
    She works as AP. Sort of gimmicky, but she can certainly kill people. Her W and E have relatively long cooldowns but her ult has a disgustingly short one, as well as insane damage and scaling. And then her Rocket Jump resets on kills, so you can koopa-stomp people...
  • Synbios said:
    Just got Tristana (POCKET ROCKETS!) and I'm curious as to whether she can be built as AP, or should I just enjoy her ADR goodness?
    I've played both. There's a certain charm to jumping on someone's head and having them die....
  • Jacen said:
    I dunno wtf I'm doing.

Silly @Jacen. Obviously you are winning. 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Revive abd smite. A true hero.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

• Props to anyone who isn't so lame, that they actually get the reference.

• tl;dr people who don't watch Family Guy are lame
  • Moral of the story is: Yue is bad.

• your rustled is showing