League of Legends

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    For some reason, I, too, ks a lot as Sona. That aside... I've been trying Sivir out lately. It makes me semi sad that she doesn't have enough skins. :C

She is pretty awesome!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I played as Sivir once. I didn't like it.

I played as Wukong once. I -hated- it.

Don't hate the champs, just hate/dislike playing as 'em.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Sivir is an annoying AD to learn because every other AD is more fun. Jus'sayin.

I think Wukong takes a certain reckless-precision to enjoy. Otherwise you just end up as a weird support. A lot of people build armor/health/atma's and play him like a tank, which can work in team matches at level 30 if you're team is with it. Solo queue though, I pretty much stack AD/lifesteal/movement speed and feed myself on ganks.
  • Sivir is probably the most rewarding AD Carry to play well because you have two skills that reward extreme skill in their use.

If you aren't aware, her E can catch any in-travel spell and completely negate the effect on Sivir. If you've never ran infront of an Ashe arrow and shielded it, saving your team from a shitty engage or possible death, you haven't lived. In addition, her W is an instant auto-attack reset, giving her an awesome ability to use to increase damage by a ton early game, and a bit later game.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• YueYue
    edited February 2013
    Jarrod said:
    Wukong is probably the most rewarding badass monkey to play well because you have two skills that reward extreme skill in their use.

If you aren't aware, his W can sort of catch any in-travel spell and completely negate the effect on Wukong. If you've never ran infront of an Ashe arrow and shielded it with his decoy, saving your team from a shitty engage or possible certain death, you haven't lived like a boss. In addition, his E is faster than Sivir's Q, giving him an awesome ability to use to increase damage and his range by a ton early game, and a bit lot later game.
    ftfy
  • :D

Can't W target spells unfortunately as Wu :(
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Jarrod said:
    :D

Can't W target spells unfortunately as Wu :(
    True. You just have to see it coming. Harder with Ashe arrows from a distance but I catch 'em pretty often. Like everything in LoL, it all takes a lot of practice. I agree Sivir is fun though, I just love other ADs.
  • I just re-read what you said about W and realized what you mean.

You can W target spells as long as you W BEFORE they target you.
  • Sivir's Boomerang Blade is ludicrously strong if you don't hit a bunch of creeps with it. If you catch one lone champion with both bounces, no damage reduction from hitting any other targets first, you can easily chunk them for half health at early levels.

I wish I had the ping/precognitive reflexes to use her spellshield better.
  • Playing with @Rangor. Someone recognises him from his username. I am in the presence of fame.
  • :D I added it to my friends list too.

Never thought I'd run into a random on LoL who knew what Achaea was and who Rangor is.
  • Hey. I ran into a random Rioter who knew what Achaea was. Except it was on the LoL forums.
  • That moment when my team gets victimized by three ACE's in a match, only for us to land just one single ACE to completely turn the match into a straight push to the Nexus for the win. 

• edited March 2013

SUPPORTING ISNT EASY BRAH

(it isn't. :|)

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Oh god... it's so true. I love playing Nami, but unless I play with friends that don't mind me screwing up on occasion (hell, I am still learning)... yeah I'll stick with learning Ahri when they don't play.
    meh

• His jungler vid is quite good as well...

• As someone who basically main supports... It is easy as fuck, if you just don't pay attention to anything your AD says. Or get a buddy that knows how to not rage to play AD.
    Problem solved.

• @Cynlael I was playing Taric last night with two friends, one who jungled and one who was ADC... it was OP-EASY WIN MODE. First game I went 2/1/29. ADC and Jungler were both 24+ kills, adc with no death.

I had no idea support was so fun. Basically, get sightstone, occasionally vision ward, and just ward/counterward everything while healing lane mate and initiating team fights. So fun.
  • Boring. Heimerdinger smash.
  • edited March 2013
    Jungle Taric. He's real, he's viable. He's OUTRAGEOUS.

But I don't like him as support anymore...I just can't shake off the fact that he requires a LOT of itemization now, too much for a support. :| Time to bring Sona back, I guess.

• What? Everyone requires itemization!

Also! Quinn with second-return Blade of the Ruined King -- OP! That champ/that item is so broken. They made it to counter-act snowballing champs... it works.

only I snowballed with it derp

• Ahem. What I mean about Taric's itemization in particular is that it's really hard to give the team the durability Taric once gave. The only way you can get his armor aura back post-nerf is if you build around 250 armor (30/0.12, correct me if I did bad math). We can make that cheaper if you add Bulwark, which brings the armor needed down to around 167 armor.

Seeing as most supports get lucky if they buy anything other than a Sightstone, boots, and one other item, I'll be frank and say I really got kicked out of my comfort zone with Taric. I guess I'll get over it somehow. For now, I'll play Sona support all day erryday. :D

• It requires that much armor because his aura was brokenly OP to begin with, so it was nerfed to be balanced.

• Yeah..He deserved the nerf.

I still want pre-nerf him back. :(

• I don't, fuck level 2 tower dives.

• YueYue
    edited March 2013
    lolwat other champs have level 2 tower dive potential

armor buff? who cares, his stun is ridiculously good for initiating

it makes lane control so easy as long as your adc isn't scrub

*bot

also, I <3 my level 2 tower dives with wukong
  • I'm a scrub. :(

• Awwwwww I'm super scrub don't feel bad