League of Legends

Comments

• No. I was building a Ravenous Hydra. I thought that would be obvious. :D
  • Don't be a buzzkill @cynlael >:| I'm noob enough as it is, heh.

Amazing games from the EU teams today! Impressed with the LCS, even with the hiccups it had.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Yue said:
    Hii League players! I am fairly new to LoL.

I play Ashe, Lux, Riven, Wukong, Annie, and Mordekaiser. The first 4 champs I mentioned are definitely my favorites. I like bruisers and I like ranged. Ashe is squishy, so is Annie early game. Ashe seems to scale better late-game, Annie is so-so. Wukong and Riven fit my hyper-aggressive playing style, allowing me to secure many kills that would otherwise escape my team (tower diving, etc.)

Had this rather silly game earlier..

Yay, a fellow Rivener!

• This first week of the LCS was glorious. The games were consistently amazing, although the laggy streams kind of killed it a little for me.

Hope the fix up the lag and provide another great experience next week!

• Honestly haven't once built Ravenous Hydra.. If I play top lane it's usually Elise or Jayce, neither of which build it so..
    Sooo disheartening seeing EG (CLG.EU) lose to a dog team like SK :(
    Gogo Gambit Gaming - For mother Russia.

• Played Riven on PVP. Tried to go jungler, but someone rolled Amumu even when I said 'hey guys, gonna go jungle' before the match. Felt annoyed, but dealt with it. Our Teemo got first-blooded by Le Blanc, I got DC'ed in the middle of the match, and all around my noob teammates got us an initial 6-17 disadvantage in kills.

And then I got my Bloodthirster.

Bunny power!

• Spectated @Erasariel playing a ranked game... spotted a name on the enemy team that looked suspiciously familiar... did some searching, I am 99.8% certain that it was a Rioter.

After telling him this over Skype, and saying I hope he screenshotted the game, his comments were:

WAIT WHAT
    GODDAMNIT

Long story short, Vi got fed, carried @Erasariel's team. @Erasariel proceeded to KS everyone as Sona.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • GODDAMNIT

FUCK YOU DAK

D: and i only have the lolking entry.

• @Synbios: Riven has this weird ability that other champs seem to lack which lets you bring on the hurt regardless of the odds against you. Get a couple items, then unleash hell! I regularly walk into ganks (4 or 5 champs) late game and get a triple kill before the other two run. Usually, I can chase passed a turret (or two) to secure the extra kill(s) for a quadra or an ace. So even if you're team is scrubbing, if you play aggressive enough, know how to use your summoner spells correctly, and really work that Q and E for extra mobility, you can probably clean house. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Summoner Spell: Barrier on Riven. My reasoning is thus; some champions ults do true-damage. Barrier is about your only defense against that. Playing very aggressive as a bruiser who builds primarily to increase damage (I don't like building armor), means I'm in a lot of situations where I have low health while maintaining high damage output. You have no idea how many times I got the ace against their last player who knew he was safe behind tower, only to watch me diver tower, barrier the turret's hit, and E into bush. It works better than heal for me because it puts me in a mode of predicting where I'm about to take damage. With lane position and map awareness, I can usuaslly -choose- when I'm going to take damage. *shrug* Good luck with her, I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

@Erasariel: I hate Sona's like you, but to be perfectly fair, I played a game as Wukong last night after doing 15 games or so as Annie and I seemed to have forgotten how to play my second favorite champ (Wukong). Thankfully, the Sona on our team employed your strategy and carried the game, going something like 16/4/12. I was smh...
  • edited February 2013
    Our Vi was like 16/2 in the end, haha.

Ashe didn't get that many kills though, heh. Skumbag Sona.

I also got Olaf today. Gonna practice my jungle and top skills!

• Yue said:
    @Synbios: Riven has this weird ability that other champs seem to lack which lets you bring on the hurt regardless of the odds against you. Get a couple items, then unleash hell! I regularly walk into ganks (4 or 5 champs) late game and get a triple kill before the other two run. Usually, I can chase passed a turret (or two) to secure the extra kill(s) for a quadra or an ace. So even if you're team is scrubbing, if you play aggressive enough, know how to use your summoner spells correctly, and really work that Q and E for extra mobility, you can probably clean house. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Summoner Spell: Barrier on Riven. My reasoning is thus; some champions ults do true-damage. Barrier is about your only defense against that. Playing very aggressive as a bruiser who builds primarily to increase damage (I don't like building armor), means I'm in a lot of situations where I have low health while maintaining high damage output. You have no idea how many times I got the ace against their last player who knew he was safe behind tower, only to watch me diver tower, barrier the turret's hit, and E into bush. It works better than heal for me because it puts me in a mode of predicting where I'm about to take damage. With lane position and map awareness, I can usuaslly -choose- when I'm going to take damage. *shrug* Good luck with her, I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

Oh, that's a new idea. I'll look into trying out Barrier. Is it wrong that I score more kills from bashing them over the head with an Exile-steroided sword than when I use Wind Slash? Because damn, that was satisfying. Like sweeping the floor with a broom. Only the broom is an orange sword and the dust is all those puny champions who tried tanking dat damage.

Recent game: My bro said that my ki burst stuns were perfectly timed, stunning Tryndamere and Katarina just as he got out of his dash attack and just when she started her ult, respectively. This gave his Garen enough damage from Judgement while I worked on proceeding to melt face. 

• Fiiiiidlestiiiiicks.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Sona is super fun. Played a game with her last night. After a team fight, me and Fiora was the only one left with me. We were both low on health. Cue spamming of buttons to get power chord off. Sona walks away with an ace for the team. Woooo!!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ruth said:
    Sona is super fun. Played a game with her last night. After a team fight, me and Fiora was the only one left with me. We were both low on health. Cue spamming of buttons to get power chord off. Sona walks away with an ace for the team. Woooo!!

I have this strangest feeling that Sona is secretly the mistress of KS. But she's adorable so it's all 'kay.

• @Yue: Tried Barrier-Riven(Barriven?) out. That was a sexy win.

• YueYue
    edited February 2013
    You heard it first from me. :D

EDIT: I didn't realize you mentioned this. Yes, Riven's auto/basic attack is droolworthy. Especially, especially in between your Qs. Your comparison to sweeping a broom is accurate. ::thumbsup::
  • @Yue: Saw a patch note saying that Riven's Runic Blade damage has been adjusted to 15-45% of her attack damage(based on champion level) from 10-15 (+0.5 bonus attack damage). I'm not too good of a number-cruncher, but is this a nerf?

• edited February 2013
    It's a tweak, but I can't help but see it as a buff, especially if she can bring in some extra AD very early. I dunno though.

• @Synbios: It's a buff, realistically. It will help her scale late-game. It's "supposed" to reduce her snowballing effectiveness early game, but it's not going to. Secure a kill, stay on your farm, and build the right weapon first and you're still going to snowball like crazy (Bloodthirster > Blackcleaver early game if you can get kills for stacks, then carry them all game) IMO
  • It's actually meant to even out a shut-out Riven and an "oh my god, why you guyz feed Riven?" curve. Or something. They explained it in the patch preview video thing, watch that.
  • @Daklore: Isn't that what I said?? o.O
  • edited February 2013
    Yes, that's what he said.

He just posted a few seconds behind you :P

ALSO I GOT BRONZE I! SEASON FOUR PATH TO PRO HERE I COME

• @Yue considering your post came in like a minute before mine did, I never saw it as I was typing mine up. I also didn't look back after I posted... so... coincidence and timings.
  • Isn't that what I just said? :P

• ITT: Ninjas everywhere.
  • Chryenth said:
    ITT: Zeds, Akalis, Shens and Kennens, oh my!

• My life as support Leona, summarized in EloHELL:

So for those who say LOL NOOB FEEDER when our AD/AP carry escapes a gank because of my sacrificial use of CCs, I say your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

• Except for those games you go 20/1/8 Sona...
  • scumbag level: krepo

even i cant do that

• Lolcarry is my ign. Add me, I like support :)