Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Paladin Classleads + Addiction Change
We're pleased to announce the release of the Paladin classleads! Please find the details of the changes as follows:
* BLOODSWORN (Devotion) now grants additional healing on your activated Bloodsworn ally.
* BLOODSWORN confers an experience bonus when hunting together.
* BLOODSWORN no longer kills your partner should one member of the pair perish. Instead it will reduce his or her health to a low level.
* ENLIGHTENMENT (Devotion) no longer has a devotion cost.
* Various rites (Devotion), harmonics, and GRAVEHANDS (Necromancy) will now decay faster when outside the presence of their summoner.
* ADDICTION affliction now causes the victim to consume all outrifted herbs/minerals of the specified type rather than just one. For example, if you have five bloodroot outrifted, the affliction would cause you to consume all five plants when you EAT BLOODROOT.
* VARDRAX (Venom) has been repurposed to give the addiction affliction.
Penned by My hand on the 11th of Sarapin, in the year 634 AF.
Hooray Rite duration nerf! Also, new Vardrax seems really fun, I might actually figure things out, but I'm not holding my breath for myself.
Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."