Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• The Curia clan believes that as each new member swears to uphold the Code of their tribe that they are joined to each other, spiritually connected if you want, to one another. The bond is meant to be for all eternity across the planes of the Great Multiverse, but life in Achaea doesn't always work out that way. 

This is a small rite we held recently to unweave someone from our Tribe who had broken his Oath. There were actually four other people present and there was a bit of pre and post event stuff that I cut out of this particular log. 

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/5ec7ad05

The rite has recently led to some additional RP as the "Unwoven" one is now experiencing the spiritual malaise of his self-afflicted severing. Fun times! :smile: 

• Yeaah, now that I understand emoting and am not attempting to read through HELP menus while roleplaying, ultimately causing me to miss that there was a specified eye to tear out...

Maybe we can retry that.

• ZiiZii
    edited July 2014

Mhaldor without gore?  Thats Ashtan.

Guys don't realize that Zii was Adikoi, a follower of Lord Apollyon, dude was all about torture and despair.

*Animated Signature*

• Sad that I missed it. :(

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

host it louder

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • XerXer Langley

FUUUUUUU ISP WHY YOU FAIL ME MIDWAY THROUGH THE EVENT THE THINGS I COULD HAVE DONE WITH HASAR THERE TO TROLL AND SLKDFJDS:LKFJDS:LKFJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • edited August 2014

That event was too fun. Thanks @Jurixe for hosting and @Chiam for announcing and @Milenka for inviting me to joust! One of these days, the bug will win. :(

Also, never using mutter again!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

ho..val

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:

ho..val

I am ... a bug

• House Aristata was proud to have a ho-vali bug ride for us! You did a great job and took the troll peasants like a champ :)

• Hasar being a badass
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    His mom totally ghost wrote it :|
  • Who is the Barbra Streisand?
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited September 2014
    Oh my gods. Stop making me wanna be Mhaldorian again. Lol :P 

• Damn I wish I could RP on my feet like that.