Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    edited September 2014
    Edit: Made me think of "a proper burial"
  • Daeir said:
    Ashtan invaded the Harbinger estate and then killed a bunch of guards while we were defending it. Held an impromptu, completely unplanned and off the cuff funeral service with the one body we managed to retrieve from Kross bursting and being too slow to pick it up.

http://pastebin.com/ahkrmStJ

Pretty beautiful in its own way.
    Was planned for me to drop the corpse. I knew you wanted it >.>.
  • I miss all the cool raids working as much as I do :(.
  • @Datrius‌I miss all the cool raids too... I work nights and I sleep during the time people are most active. So I feel ya...

• I am so excited... 

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    dibs
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • man, now I wish I'd remembered it was a thing before realizing it was going on and I didn't have a ticket.

@Jurixe too good at events

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Speaking as someone who has been apart (and hosted) several murder mysteries over the years, this has been by far the best one to date. Mad props to @Jurixe.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Got invited to a RL party the same night and missed this. Weep. WHY THE TIMING?!
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Congratulations, @Aodfionn! Honestly, I must be a bit dumb, but I didn't know you were a paladin for awhile. I just thought you had been given a whole bunch of devotional skills.
  • <3
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Daeir said:
    Caoimhaen's been a naughty, naughty boy.
    isn't he always?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."