Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• Posting his fraternization on the forums probably wasn't the best thing you could do for him. Prepare for the metagame, Daeir is aroused.
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited November 2014
    But you guys! Possible convert! ;P and it's hard to nail someone for fraternizing. I can just make excuses. Plus! @Davio already knows.  :) I told him directly. 

Edit:
    Also..do you seriously expect Caoimhaen to behave? Come now. This is Caoimhaen we are talking about. :P He is a rebellious little brat.

• Daeir said:
    Davio's been a naughty, naughty boy.
    Send @Davio to my room! I mean..uh...To @Havyn 's Room!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Bluef said:

She wasn't using "dark" mysticism and even an occultist would condemn her usage of the tarot deck in that fashion.

While I know some would (Amunet always seems to take Tarot pretty seriously, in regards to how it was used), I don't know many that would, considering Tarot was shared by the Jesters.

• Kresslack said:
    Bluef said:

She wasn't using "dark" mysticism and even an occultist would condemn her usage of the tarot deck in that fashion.

While I know some would (Amunet always seems to take Tarot pretty seriously, in regards to how it was used), I don't know many that would, considering Tarot was shared by the Jesters.
    Le sigh! I don't know what has happened to that House. Flair would definitely still give Bluef a lecture ala Fats for using it this way. 
  • Bluef said:
    Kresslack said:
    Bluef said:

Le sigh! I don't know what has happened to that House. Flair would definitely still give Bluef a lecture ala Fats for using it this way. 

Syri would just tease her incessantly about using it incorrectly. Not sure how the majority of other Jesters would respond.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    That is the most amazing thing of amazing things.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I like role-sparring, but nobody ever seems to be into it.

• Dude that was amazing! :D

• I wrote one up a very long time ago, as part of a Lotus show-and-tell for Hashan, but never got to do it. Kinda regret it, though I'd probably rewrite it now if the opportunity arose again.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Aodfionn said:
    Oldddddddddd. @Tvistor‌ NOSTALGIA BITCH

Tvistor begins to silently crawl up behind Aodfionn, dirk and whip in hand with a razor-sharp obsidian dagger clenched carefully between his teeth.

You whisper to Aodfionn in a cool, flowing voice, "The Naga bid you a good day, thief-hunter."

Tvistor leaps for Aodfionn's exposed back in a terrifying blur of movement!

Aodfionn spins to face the unseen threat, but clumsily trips over his own foot. He grunts and winces in pain as the glinting dirk grazes his neck during its lethal descent. He manages to catch himself at the last moment and pivots to face the serpent, gracefully flowing into the Thyr stance.

Aodfionn smoothly draws Conquering Waves from his scabbard and sends a lightning-fast slash at Tvistor's head, screaming a blood-chilling warcry.

Tvistor ducks the blow swiftly, and takes a step back. Unhesitatingly, he sheathes his dirk and spits the obsidian dagger into his now free hand. Light plays across its venom-drenched surface.

Tvistor pumps his arm furiously, throwing the dagger straight for Aodfionn's heart and drawing his dirk once more.

Aodfionn's eyes narrow at the approaching projectile. In two unbelievably fast strikes he neatly slices the dagger into four jagged pieces. Eyes glowing blue with raw Shin energy, Aodfionn now sends the deadly shards soaring back at Tvistor with a single flick of a hand.

Tvistor attempts to roll under the shards, but a lone piece of the blade cleanly cuts through his left arm. Too filled with adrenaline to note the wound, he comes to his feet in front of Aodfionn. His dirk wielded in a reversed grip, Tvistor begins to twirl in a series of crushing stabs, all aimed at vital points on his opponent's body.

Aodfionn begins to sway away from the blows. Slowly at first, he builds up speed and the air begins to crackle around him in a storm of Shin energy. His scabbard begins to glow a foreboding orange as he draws Conquering Waves. Wielding the now red-hot blade, he furiously assaults Tvistor with three sweeping slashes directed at his torso, his sword cleaving orange trails in the air where it passes.

Tvistor leaps away from Aodfionn's devastating counter-attack, the glow of Conquering Waves glimmering off the sweat on the serpent's brow as he desperately defends himself from the flashing sword.

Tvistor continues to back away, unable to break Aodfionn's building momentum. Suddenly, with a cold grin, Tvistor stops retreating and flings an arm out at Aodfionn. From his sleeve, a ferocious death adder emerges, flying straight for the blademaster's exposed face!

Aodfionn's charge falters as the adder lunges at him. Eyes widened in surprise, his focus is lost and Conquering Waves ceases to be a conduit for Shin energy, instead reverting to a cold, blue hue. He frantically attempts to block the snake with his blade. The blocking edge of the sword strikes the adder in the midsection and launches it away from the troll. Hissing frantically, the adder slithers away.

Tvistor takes advantage of Aodfionn's momentary distraction to step in close to the blademaster. Too close for Conquering Waves to be used effectively against him, Tvistor begins to expertly windmill his dirk, becoming a veritable whirlwind of death, raining dozens of blows, every one of them potentially fatal.

Aodfionn's eyes spark with fury as he pits his mastery of Striking against Tvistor's Naga training. Hands moving with wicked speed, the blademaster repeatedly avoids certain death by deflecting Tvistor's dirk with his bare hands. Finally, having once again synchronised himself with the flow of battle, Aodfionn expertly summons the power of the Airfist and sends a pulverizing blow into his opponent's stomach.

Tvistor is sent flying backwards by the hurricane strength winds that ensue, landing nimbly a few feet away. Panting heavily, he assesses Aodfionn.

Aodfionn is similarly tired, and eyes Tvistor warily.

Tvistor quickly melds into the shadows, retreating for the time being.

Tvistor yells, "Go to Hell, Aodfionn!"

Aodfionn yells, "Come with me!"

Aodfionn sheathes Conquering Waves with a flourish, the storm of Shin energy around him slowly subsiding.

Aodfionn has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Eleusis.

Reminds me how Tvistor got enemied to Hashan. He came in and tried to RP assassinate someone and got mad when we enemied him for assault because he didn't "really" attack the person.
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited December 2014
     You told Jhui: So..out of sheer curiosity..why do you serve Lord Babel?
    You told Jhui: Or is such curiosity not permitted?
    Jhui told You: You are free to ask. I serve Him because I have been enlightened. He has taken 
    away my fear and weakness and replaced it with strength and will. Creation is finite and will 
    inevitably come to an end. There is no reason to let it hold you back from your desires.
    You told Jhui: I am..not sure I understand fully. How did He take your fear and weakness away? 
    And how is it okay to be lawless?
    You told Jhui: Just trying to understand you and the others.
    Jhui told You: You may not understand fully until you let that glaring Light leave your eyes. 
    Alas, the fear and weakness do not truly leave until you are enlightened which cannot be 
    comprehended until it is experienced. Following oppressing laws no longer matters after that, 
    because there becomes only one Master to listen to.
    You told Jhui: I have experienced chaos in the past as I was an occultist, Jhui. I nearly drove 
    me out of my mind.
     Jhui told You: Perhaps you were closer to enlightenment than you thought. Perhaps your weakness 
    was strong enough to turn into fear and find solace east.
     Jhui told You: You will see it is only temporary solace, though. Then, you may understand.
     You told Jhui: Another occultist tells me I tried too hard to control the chaos flowing through 
    me and that is why madness took me.
    You told Jhui: Order is important to me.
     Jhui told You: Very possible, it seems you are still trying to control it now.
    You told Jhui: Chaos? I was cleansed a long while ago.
    Jhui told You: Only a matter of time until you can no longer control it. It is still there.
    You told Jhui: I think you underestimate Lord Deucalion and power He holds.
     You told Jhui: Chaos wont take me.
     Jhui told You: I wouldn't be so sure.
     You told Jhui: What makes you so sure, Lord of the Crossing?
    Jhui told You: As I said, I have been enlightened. I no longer have the need to question these 
    things. I have felt it and seen it for myself.
    You told Jhui: And what of myself? I know in my heart that we will stop your Lord.
    You told Jhui: Many are quite sure of their beliefs and their certain enlightenment.
    You told Jhui: So you believe that the world is just going to end, so what's the point? You will 
    just bully everyone you feel like bullying? Do whatever the hell you want and only care about 
    yourself in the process?
    You told Jhui: I am asking for the reason I genuinely want to understand the minds of my enemies.
    Jhui told You: I aim to enlighten everyone that their beliefs are wrong. They are wasting their time. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to excruciatingly weaken their resolve until they see only what matters, which is nothing. A fresh start, clean agenda, an enlightened state.
    You told Jhui: ... heh. I cannot accept that nothing matter's Jhui. I have been through far too much for nothing to matter.
    You told Jhui: I started fresh in Targossas. As did many others. Too much happens in life for none of it to matter. The beauty of Creation is growth in my opinion. While your Lord seeks to end it. There is no need for such things. How about instead of justifying every horrible act with the idea that everything will end and there will be nothing, you start living to preserve life.
    You told Jhui:Escapism.
    Jhui told You: It is too late for that. The invitation is reciprocated, however.
    You told Jhui: It is never too late, Jhui.
    You told Jhui: So you admit you understand and yet you remain.
    Jhui told You: I have done no such thing. I admit that you are not ready to understand the truth is all.
    You told Jhui: None are beyond redemption. I can promise you that you are no different than the others that have seemed beyond repair.
    You told Jhui: You are just living in a world you feel gives you are excuse to do what ever the hell you please. Your beliefs permit that and in these beliefs you lie to yourself. Your faith does you no favors.
    You told Jhui: Or am I so wrong in this.
    Jhui told You: You are wrong in this.
    You told Jhui: Oh?
    You told Jhui: Explain.
    Jhui told You: I have explained in the earlier discussions, no need to reiterate it.
    You told Jhui: Indeed. And it was a poor explanation. I thank you for your time, Lord of the Crossing. May righteous flames cleanse you one day so you can think clearly.

See? @Jhui does RP!

• Terra said:

Quick. Everyone start sending @Jhui tells while he raids!

Can he RP and fight -at the same time-?!

Yes.

This is what we do! You guys just don't think they go hand in hand :(.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Ew hand in hand.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Trey said:
    I like role-sparring, but nobody ever seems to be into it.
    I recall watching Trey & Qzadzia duke it out once; that remains one of those stellar on-the-fly RP scenarios that impressed the hell out of me

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    You game, @Trey‌?
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    You game, @Trey‌?
    Not out of the blue, but someday, for sure!

• So if I send @Jhui long winded debate tells while dsling him it may distract him. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Yes it is brilliant! 

• Kross said:
    I was going to have Kross' wedding in Targ, during a raid...  :(.

I almost am sorry for saying no to that idea... but the celebratory decapitations afterward were nice, too!