Memorable quotes

Comments

• Ahnaleigh tells you, "I need you to gather up 9 squirrels, 5 vipers, a white cat, and 19 jars of strawberry jam."

• Is he gonna tear down the wall, become Imperiate (dictator) and murder some Male-dory-hens?
  • He's been a member of a few cities now. I kicked him out pretty quick from Mdor a few weeks ago.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Lukan said:

You say to Aegoth, "No one to tell us no or where to go, or say we're only teaming."
    This was the winning line

• Skye said:
    Lukan said:

You say to Aegoth, "No one to tell us no or where to go, or say we're only teaming."
    I'd have said the ret trap one, personally.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Skye said:
    Lukan said:

I'd have said the ret trap one, personally.
    Too many syllables.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    To be honest the pairing seems more like Aladdin/Jafar rather than Jasmine. Aegoth is so Jafar.

• gotta love that slashfic

• edited February 2017
    Skye said:
    To be honest the pairing seems more like Aladdin/Jafar rather than Jasmine. Aegoth is so Jafar.
    So I'm a street rat?

• Lukan said:
    Skye said:
    So I'm a street rat?

More like Abu, @Lukan
  • Khel said:
    Lukan said:
    Skye said:
    So I'm a street rat?

More like Abu, @Lukan
    @Mishgul claimed that a long time ago.
  • Lukan said:
    So I got atavian wings from a wheel spin earlier.

You say to Aegoth, "I can show you the world."

Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "Shining shimmering spledid?"

You say to Aegoth, "Tell me, commandant, now when did you last let your heart decide?"

You say to Aegoth, "I can open your eyes."

Seortiae says primly to you in Mhaldorian with a soft accent, "The Commandant has no heart. What are you speaking about?"

You say to Aegoth, "Take you wonder by wonder. Over, sideways, and under, on a magic atavian wings ride."

You say to Aegoth, "A whole new clouds."

Aegoth puts his hand to his forehead and swoons.

You say to Aegoth, "A new fantastic point of exit."

Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "A whole new cloooouds."

Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "A dazzling ret trap I never knew."

Seortiae glances between the two gentlemen and rolls her eyes slightly. She bobs a semi-respectful curtsey and wanders off.

Seortiae leaves to the east.

A crystalline golem leaves to the east.

[east - Seortiae (1)]

Commandant Aegoth Aristata, the Holocaust King's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "But now from way up here, it's crystal clear, that now we're gonna wreck some plebs today."

Seortiae tells you in Mhaldorian, "That was not me judging in any form, Dynamis. I was just escaping to a world where my brain could make sense of things."

You tell Seortiae, "Sometimes the music just takes you away."

Did anyone else have the music playing along in their minds as they read this?
  • Allysia's back has broken under convulsions caused by a crimson sprig of white baneberries's voyria venom.

That's why you need lessons on finding bush tucker

Image result for russell coight bush tucker
  • Having been inspired to checkout the movie again, I am unable to seen this scene without picturing Aegoth and Seortiae...and suddently finding myself bursting out in laughter.

Aladdin officially ruined for me
  • Oh...my...GODS! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!
  • all according to plan
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited February 2017
    LOL

• edited February 2017
    Achilles said:
    I think your prompt warnings were a bit late there lol
  • Skye said:
    (Newbie): Aebar says, "Anyone figured out what the goats in Actar are attracted to?"
    (Newbie): Juliet says, "Probably other goats."
    (Newbie): Juliet says, "But what are you trying to do with them?"

Aebar has been slain by the might of a large horned war goat.

Guess we found out...
  • edited February 2017
    Skye said:
    (Newbie): Aebar says, "Anyone figured out what the goats in Actar are attracted to?"

You'd have to ask a Welsh person.

(Sorry Klen)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Achilles said:
    I got killed, starbursted and hit with sensi, weariness and aeon (plus dropped down to 60% health) all in the one prompt yesterday or the day before (0.2s total between prompts), then died again under two seconds after that.

A-team coordination stronk.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Sarathai said:
    Achilles said:
    I got killed, starbursted and hit with sensi, weariness and aeon (plus dropped down to 60% health) all in the one prompt yesterday or the day before (0.2s total between prompts), then died again under two seconds after that.

A-team coordination stronk.
    Well the interesting part was I got rezzed after burst and true death to die a 3rd time.  My othala and hugalaz got me 2 kills from the grave though.  
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xaden said:
    Skye said:

(Sorry Klen)
    Goat ~= Sheep. Goats are ugly, stinky creatures, sheep are warm, lovely, cuddly creatures.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Xaden said:
    Skye said:

(Sorry Klen)
    Goat ~= Sheep. Goats are ugly, stinky creatures, sheep are warm, lovely, cuddly creatures.

Goats are demon-spawn anyway

#OldSchool
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Goats are freaking weird. So are cows and horses.

Anything with those weird horizontal eyes.

It's actually really cool as to why their eyes are that shape. I read an article a while back on how the shape of the pupil can change perception and a horizontal pupil is like a wider view so grazing animals have a better survival rate at noticing when a predator is about to sneak up on them.

It's just super, super creepy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."