Memorable quotes

Comments

• Probably for defiling shrines to Artemis/Gaia, there's a charge for it in the Eleusis crimes list (has been for ages now). It's all good fun though. :)
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Sarathai said:
    Probably for defiling shrines to Artemis/Gaia, there's a charge for it in the Eleusis crimes list (has been for ages now). It's all good fun though. :)
    Yea, for raising on our turf.  It's definitely cause/writ baiting.  Not a big deal, I've seen offensive world burns on raids numerous times.  
  • Achilles said:
    Sarathai said:
    Probably for defiling shrines to Artemis/Gaia, there's a charge for it in the Eleusis crimes list (has been for ages now). It's all good fun though. :)
    Yea, for raising on our turf.  It's definitely cause/writ baiting.  Not a big deal, I've seen offensive world burns on raids numerous times.  
    I've been part of raids with offensive world-burns. Thankfully they don't happen so much anymore.

Also, related : Tanked a world-burn to lunge-kill Mycen the other day. Was chuffed.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Melodie said:
    Logged into the membrane after spending a bit of time there yesterday, just chilling and doing some OOC work, def up and soon as I did, I see:

A female voice is heard through the membrane, "I just heard about Melodie's wedding a few months ago."

I was just talking to @Skye about how all the random times we sat up there, I never heard anything about me. So this made me laugh.
    Your ears pricked at just the right moment - Says a female voice

(Talking about the usefulness of having armour made for a wedding)
  • (Down Under): Mindshell says, "More willpower arties."
    (Down Under): Mindshell says, "Or even better."
    (Down Under): Mindshell says, "Factional class artie that second place is in the wrong city for."

• Minifie said:
    (Down Under): Mindshell says, "More willpower arties."
    (Down Under): Mindshell says, "Or even better."
    (Down Under): Mindshell says, "Factional class artie that second place is in the wrong city for."

This is pretty much exactly what I said yesterday. Glad I'm not the only arsehole :D
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I've been trying to think of things that would actually be new, worthwhile and interesting, but I'm struggling. So far I just came up with "level 4 stat artefact", which is boring (and probably wouldn't be accepted). The other things I'd sort of like (mindnet, vitality) have been auctioned off in the past, so they wouldn't really be new artefacts.

I even went through the paragon contest thread for potential ideas, but none really stood out as making worthwhile artefacts (except perhaps Melodie's not overly serious suggestion of a paragon that allows phase).
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Antonius log into any imperian character. Type EXPLORED. There's your new artefact

Seriously though, whoever wins the raffle. Please. For the love of all things holy, unholy, and anywherr in between.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I have been outed :(

Time to take it out on a random bystander
  • I'd build a tea set. Or an overkill arte
  • Arty that kills every tsol'teth

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Tahquil said:
    I'd build a tea set.

• A tea set that is restricted by faction?
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Elipise said:
    A tea set that is restricted by faction?
    Somewhere, a Cyrenian is calling you a horrible monster.

• Artie that lets you become 1 of a set of unique races:

Treekin
    Goblin
    Undead
    Tsol'dasi
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Hirst breaks a crunchy cookie in half and pulls out a tiny slip of paper. He pops the cookie 
    into his mouth, and only then does he look at the fortune. "Nothing is impossible, only 
    improbable in bed," he reads aloud.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Ryzeth said:
    Asmodron said:
    Artie that lets you become 1 of a set of unique races:

Treekin
    Goblin
    Undead
    Tsol'dasi
    Can we not have races that are locked behind horrendous artifact purchases.

Please and thank you. Every other IRE game did this, and it's awful. 

They did? Hmm I know of Lusternia's but what did the others do? im genuinely curious.
  • Imperian released an array of races. Scorched, dryad, cherufe...a lot.
     <3 
  • 17, to be precise. Ancestral stones is what they're called, only obtainable through promos. Need 8 chips to form one, most of which go for anywhere from 10-40cr each depending on the race, or how nice the person is. Full stones (which can be obtained as well) generally go for 100-300 depending.
  • MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    My main character (never play anymore) is a crow-man :( It was a great idea at the time
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • A voice at great distance yells, "Kicked ... I died ... my they!"

Quite the kick

• Ryzeth said:
    Asmodron said:
    Artie that lets you become 1 of a set of unique races:

Treekin
    Goblin
    Undead
    Tsol'dasi
    Can we not have races that are locked behind horrendous artifact purchases.

Please and thank you. Every other IRE game did this, and it's awful. 
    The race stones in Imperian are only a couple hundred credits, which is peanuts for the lion's share of IRE players. That, and you suddenly won't have EVERYONE EVER reincarnating into the new race and devaluing it.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Antonius if you think a thousand new lolalts coming in as Tsol'teth wouldn't devalue the Tsol'teth in some manner, you're simply mistaken.
    Huh. Neat.
  • It totally wouldn't devalue Tsol'teth in any meaningful way. I STRONGLY approve of a gated-behind-2000-credits Tsol'teth race artefact. 1) so Ahmet can't have it, and 2) because I want to walk over that fucking shadow bridge already