Memorable quotes

Comments

• So that's why Proficy got kicked out of the mark...

2 little time killing people.

2 much time killing birds.
  • ZahanZahan Valhalla
    Cooper said:
    I bought roughly 300 iron off of the market that I knew Proficy had put up there. One at a time. You get a letter for each purchase made, for those who haven't sold anything on the comm market.

He got letters for like 2 rl days after.

You tell Proficy, "Are you still getting letters?"

Proficy tells you, "You need to die."
    Embrace suffering?  Or someshit like that.
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • edited January 2017
    Edit: I was too slow :(
  • It isnt like they personally sunk the ship with their sandwich...

Would be odd not to comment about the strangeness of it.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    With calculated motions, a hooded figurine of Callibius leaps toward his heavily weakened victim. Spinning at the last moment, he aims the Blade of the Masters at a Logosmas sandman figurine's neck before landing behind his opponent and cleaning the bloodied blade. The eternally passive countenance of the assassin breaks into a smile as he hears the head of his adversary hit the ground.

My name is Kresslack and I'm addicted to Battle Figurines.

• Crrr, Insidious Initiate (male Atavian).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 22nd of Scarlatan, 715 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Slave in Mhaldor.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • that november drop tho, damn
  • @Xaden and I in Annwyn trolling Elowin.

You see Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer yell, "We just wanna 
    hunt."
    Fierce Mizik Corten yells, "Ditto."
    You yell, "Liar."
    Elowin Devi yells, "You attacked first!"
    You yell, "Elowin has brought 2 different friends now and failed, what is the 
    common denominator??"
    Fierce Mizik Corten yells, "Hey, I see you on the left side of deathsight once!"
    You yell, "Count 'em."

<small skirmish>
    You have slain Mizik.

You yell, "Count 'em."

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • TBF he hasn't been around depths much. Give it a week. 

• Nah I think he's a good fighter, don't get me wrong. Would put money on it that he's better than me, if we're both at our best. But when the post fight deathsights showed me at 5-1, Xaden at 2-0 (not including when Elowin showed up with Shirszae, just the fights against Miz/Elo), he can't really talk shit in yells lol.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited January 2017
    @Omor Cant talk shit in yells? Obviously you werent properly educated during your time as an Ashtani. When the Ashtani win, they get to trash talk you for being bad. When the Ashtani lose, they get to trash talk you for fighting unfairly. Thats the way it is. Duh.

EDIT: This obviously applies for Mhaldor, Eleusis and Targ too <3
    Huh. Neat.
  • Damn, always forgotten.  :'(
     <3 
  • We don't need an excuse to mouth off red and stumpy.
  • Who you calling stumpy?
  • edited January 2017
    Mizik is literally the best fighter Achaea has ever had.

There are others close to him (Jarrel, Tanris, Dumah imo, others), but he's the best. 

He can talk shit to whoever he wants for at least the next 10 years.

• Cooper said:

There are others close to him (Jarrel, Tanris, Dumah imo, others), but he's the best. 

I don't think you and I use the term "best" in the same way. Mizik is good, and creative, but has never been one of the people who consistently kills everyone else at the highest tier. "Best" to me is like who would you bet on in a tournament.

Jhui, Tanris, Tirac, Hasar (when trying), and others are/were always much more difficult to beat. I'd include myself in this list too, but I don't want to deal with accusations of ego and get into some ridiculous argument about it, etc. etc.

Certain people are always going to have their fans though. I just dislike the notion that some are just "better" than everyone else, regardless of who beats them and how often and never quite understood it.
  • Aegoth said:
    Who you calling stumpy?
    He saw your dick pic, bro. :(

• Would put 100% effort Mizik up 1v1 vs. any of those assuming equal arties, including youYou have to remember he is/was pretty much unartied. He definitely beat top tier, he just fought more risky because he wasn't concerned about losing.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Farrah said:
    Cooper said:

I don't think you and I use the term "best" in the same way. Mizik is good, and creative, but has never been one of the people who consistently kills everyone else at the highest tier. "Best" to me is like who would you bet on in a tournament.

Jhui, Tanris, Tirac, Hasar (when trying), and others are/were always much more difficult to beat. I'd include myself in this list too, but I don't want to deal with accusations of ego and get into some ridiculous argument about it, etc. etc.

no they weren't.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Only combatant I rate is Carmain
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Telinus said:
    Only combatant I rate is Carmain
    me too. I rate him 3 out 28.  Will never rate again.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • yeah I try my best to avoid said fighters like the plague.

Jhui raiding?

Well shit..look at the time
  • edited January 2017
    Jhui/Farrah/Tanris/Terra/Tynil/Xinna/ were the best combatants I've fought.

[spoiler] :trollface: [/spoiler]

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]