Memorable quotes

Comments

• We've just updated the Shop of Wonders with an array of new wares! Coming off the rotation to make
    room are the following items:
    - A polished skull.
    - Both our currently selling mounts, the Ictheli and the Peryton.
    - A glass poppy.
    - A mahogany stationary kit.

Replacing these wares, we have the following new items:
    - An onyx stationary kit. One Mayan crown.
    - The new legendary steed, a massive, black and white war beetle. Five Mayan crowns.
    - A coracle! Drop this boat in a river and PUSH it, and you'll begin to sail downstream. Note that
    you can keep PUSHing it once you're off to increase the speed. We cannot be held responsible for any
    harm this may or may not cause. Three Mayan crowns.
    - A portable vanity cabinet: these cabinets fill with up to four beads of perfume a day, from up to
    four different types. Four Mayan crowns.
    - A leather carry case: like the perfume cabinet, but for cologne. Four Mayan crowns.
    - A hunting wasp. Just PUSH <WASP> <TARGET> while in the same area with your target, and this
    ruthless insect shall pursue that person for two minutes, reporting upon their location whenever
    they try to move away from it. If you send it out to find someone in an area and they are not there,
    it goes on cooldown for two minutes. If it successfully finds someone, it goes on cooldown for one
    hour. Six Mayan crowns.
    - a shimmering tetracontakaidigonal prism: this hard to pronounce prism allows one to squint around
    corners. SQUINT SOUTH WEST for instance! (Note: only allows squinting around one corner, SQUINT WEST
    SOUTH WEST will not work). Seven Mayan crowns.

Note that the perfume and cologne beads are not currently customisable, though we intend on offering
    this functionality in the future.

Enjoy!

Thoughts?

Im not sure of the use of the coracle..I feel like there is something big there i'm not seeing. Will have to wait for someone to purchase
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I was sitting there for about five minutes just staring at the coracle. Didn't come up with anything. I guess it's one of those things that's neatish flavour (like the firecracker, eyepatch, snow, etc). 
    Huh. Neat.
  • I like the prism.

The wasp as well (I can see the use in duels and when chasing, definitely), but I'd need a lot more crowns.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Really glad I chose to grab the peryton earlier this month.
  • TIL tetracontakaidigonal is an actual word

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I would like the Coracle if you could take other people with you. I would set up a romantic boat ride business.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I like the idea of the prism. It sounds very useful, especially if it reports line of sight around a corner.

• That onyx stationary kit though... *swoon* GDI I sold my crown too. :(

• edited January 2017
    for wasp.

Trigger: Wasp reports 'target has moved to <location>"
    send: goto "<room id number>"

never flee again.
    Shayde said:
    That onyx stationary kit though... *swoon* GDI I sold my crown too. :(
    I got my driftwood stationary kit a very long time ago, but it was about a year after that I actually bothered looking at the letter style and noticed it was nautical based. I'll never change it just for that.

• Asmodron said:
    for wasp.

never flee again.
    Oh goody  :#

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I'm curious about the coracle but my curiousity  isn't 3cr worth of curiosity

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kresslack said:
    Shayde said:
    I got my driftwood stationary kit a very long time ago, but it was about a year after that I actually bothered looking at the letter style and noticed it was nautical based. I'll never change it just for that.
    Just collect them all! I had four stationery kits and I loved having a variety of letter styles available. I can't wait for the day when we're allowed to customise kits to our own designs.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Someone buy the damn canoe D:
  • edited January 2017
    Saeva said:
    Asmodron said:
    for wasp.

never flee again.
    Oh goody  :#
    only draw back is that you cannot use wasp again while on hour cooldown.

on other hand, on different artefact such as Tetracontadigon.

In geometry, a tetracontadigon (or tetracontakaidigon) or 42-gon is a forty-two-sided polygon The sum of any tetracontadigon's interior angles is 7200 degrees.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Damn. I thought this was some subtle nod to how many combinations of directions possible to be seen with this. But it is not. Opportunity missed :(

The soft light of a tall bronze floor brazier slowly shifts to a black luminescence.

Uhn tiss uhn tiss
    Huh. Neat.
  • Love my prism, love my wasp, my perfume box still isn't giving me perfume :((

• Khaibit said:
    Love my prism, love my wasp, my perfume box still isn't giving me perfume :((
    Description of the Wasp? Does it follow you? 

I have little interest in it for its intended use, but I can see it making a cool pet.

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

@Prythe

Oversized compound eyes flicker endlessly, the tiny facets in a state of constant alertness as 
    slender antennae rotate towards each new change in the surroundings. The wasp's diminuitive 
    mandibles hold an almost guarded position, surrounding and protecting its long proboscis while 
    yellow and black chitin covers the thorax and abdomen of this deadly insect, terminating in a wicked 
    stinger. Membranous wings move with blurring speed, guiding it through loops and twists in the air 
    as it awaits its next target.
    A hunting wasp looks relatively helpless.
    He has 100% health remaining.
    He weighs 2 ounce(s).
    He is loyal to Khaibit.
    You see nothing in it.
    A hunting wasp has visited the Halls of Death recently.
    Huh. Neat.
    Kyrra said:
    Kresslack said:
    Shayde said:
    Just collect them all! I had four stationery kits and I loved having a variety of letter styles available. I can't wait for the day when we're allowed to customise kits to our own designs.
    I didn't know you could do that; thought they were just reskins if you owned one already. That's pretty neat, but I really only need the one.

You say, "I seem to be alive."

(p) 0h, 5448m, 26140e, 14604w cexkdb- E|N|NE|NW|S|SE|SW|W   60.3 exp-90% 16:59:42.258 

You say, "And can do things as if I were alive."

(p) 0h, 5448m, 26140e, 14616w cexkdb- E|N|NE|NW|S|SE|SW|W   60.3 exp-90% 16:59:50.368

You crease your brow in a frown.

(p) 0h, 5448m, 26140e, 14622w cexkdb- E|N|NE|NW|S|SE|SW|W   60.3 exp-90% 16:59:54.853 

Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to 

begin a new day.

It is now the 23rd of Glacian, 732 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

(p) 0h, 5448m, 26140e, 14682w cexkdb- E|N|NE|NW|S|SE|SW|W   60.3 exp-90% 17:00:34.676 - embrace death

A chilling voice whispers in your mind, "You are not dead, mortal."

(p) 0h, 5448m, 26140e, 14730w cexkdb- E|N|NE|NW|S|SE|SW|W   60.3 exp-90% 17:01:06.909 

Oops
    Huh. Neat.
  • Kyrra said:Just collect them all! I had four stationery kits and I loved having a variety of letter styles available. I can't wait for the day when we're allowed to customise kits to our own designs.

I was pretty sure that you could customize the letters, but it was a bare minimum 500cr?
  • Kresslack said:
    Kyrra said:
    Kresslack said:
    Shayde said:
    I didn't know you could do that; thought they were just reskins if you owned one already. That's pretty neat, but I really only need the one.
    I believe that the sheaf of ornate letters is the item to change your old kit to the current style, for those who don't want multiple kits.

• Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Kyrra said:
    Kresslack said:
    Shayde said:
    I believe that the sheaf of ornate letters is the item to change your old kit to the current style, for those who don't want multiple kits.
    No, that's so that your letters can be made into origami shaped letters.
  • Tydas said:
    Trey said:
    Kresslack said:
    Kyrra said:
    Kresslack said:
    Shayde said:
    No, that's so that your letters can be made into origami shaped letters.
    Ugh, sorry, you're right. It's the Disc of Transformation that changes it to the current style.

• It's the Disc of Transformation that changes old stationery kits to the current one.