Memorable quotes

Comments

• 1020h 3327m 100%e 90%w XX| MW [25|50|0|0|0|0] 23:57:13.075(outr 2 ash)

You clutch your head in pain, as it is crushed in an invisible vice.
    You feel the heaviness of Jhui's psyche weigh down on your mind.
    You have been slain by Jhui.
    A group of 2 pieces of prickly ash bark falls out of your inventory.
    A group of 3 pieces of kelp falls out of your inventory.
    Slippery elm falls out of your inventory.
    A group of 2 ginger roots falls out of your inventory.
    A hawthorn berry falls out of your inventory.
    A bloodroot leaf falls out of your inventory.
    A kola nut falls out of your inventory.
    Some bayberry bark falls out of your inventory.
    A kola nut falls out of your inventory.
    Some irid moss falls out of your inventory.
    Some irid moss falls out of your inventory.
    (PP)0h 3327m 106%e 90%w XX|EE B D C K M  (-1020h, 19.0%) [25|50|0|0|0|0] 23:57:13.113

I missed you, 1/5 mind crushes.

• You hear a distant voice whisper, "While perhaps nice to have, gold is not the only, nor the
    greatest prize to be found in the dark."

Your caustic voice sizzles through the air, "Amen."

Guardian Xaden Ashture, Song of the Lightbringer booms from near the heights of attainment, "Ah,
    still with the creepy disembodied voice, Lord Twilight."

The caustic voice of Minifie sizzles through the air, "Speaking of things you don't want to find in
    the dark.."

Mindshell Azon's Carmian voice resonates, "Cover your eyes and you can discover anything you want..
    in the dark."

A female voice resonates with the power of Queen Catarin herself, "Oh of course. Why only the other
    night while I was lying under the covers... I felt the most peculiar...."

I laughed far too hard at that last part. Well done

• (Down Under): You say, ""Kyrra is heralded by a morning glory.""
    (Down Under): Kyrra says, "That's awfully appropriate."
    No out of context quoting going on at all, @Kyrra.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Backstory: I phased into Eleusis to watch an Ashtan raid, noticed Dalran and Mizik being their normal cocky selves sitting a room from a large Eleusian group, and about two rooms from their own group. They weren't touched...

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/86-cpZN2

Dat timing tho

• edited February 2017
    that hermit reaction time mid convo tho

edit: almost would have beaten that hydra web if i was first target :(
  • oshitoshitoshitoshit
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited February 2017
    I couldn't figure out how to stop the swing after swinging around on it so I just stood up:

As you move to stand, you fling helplessly from the moving swing beneath you and hit the ground hard. Hopefully nobody saw that.
    Your right leg breaks with a loud crack.

As Skye moves to stand, she flings helplessly from the moving swing beneath her and hits the ground hard. How embarassing.

• Which swing?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The swings you make with furnishing. It used to be the command to swing would just give you a very mild one-off emote. Now you start rocking that shit so hard that the neighbours will come a-knocking.

• Skye said:
    The swings you make with furnishing. It used to be the command to swing would just give you a very mild one-off emote. Now you start rocking that shit so hard that the neighbours will come a-knocking.
    I was going to ask too, I was going to invest in one for, um, a friend...
  • A thunderous roar of triumph echoes from the depths of the earth as the terrible shadow dragon proclaims rightful dominion over the opportunistic and upstart under dragon.

(0)7134h|100% 4589m|99% 100% 100% (ex)(::0)(09:26:44.944)

Ilona'neron, the Colossus growls menacingly.

Looks like we have a challenger.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited February 2017
    Xaden said:

A thunderous roar of triumph echoes from the depths of the earth as the terrible shadow dragon proclaims rightful dominion over the opportunistic and upstart under dragon.

(0)7134h|100% 4589m|99% 100% 100% (ex)(::0)(09:26:44.944)

Ilona'neron, the Colossus growls menacingly.

Looks like we have a challenger.
    The quicksilver ogres down there look like they were created from the Targ Surfer-eidolon. Next time I go down there, I'll see if I can grab a probe desc for you.
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• Silver ogres are from Targ's eidolon yep.

Thorn-covered goblins(?) are from Eleusis' eidolon
  • Daeir said:
    Not the silver spoon! That's OUR SILVER SPOON
    Image result for silver spooner
    Those brutes have created beasts of unimaginable power!
  • Asmodron said:
    Silver ogres are from Targ's eidolon yep.

Obsidian goblins, and yes. I remember being quite surprised when I first saw one and took a thornspray to the face (yes, they have a thornspray variant).

• Sarathai said:
    Asmodron said:
    Silver ogres are from Targ's eidolon yep.

Obsidian goblins, and yes. I remember being quite surprised when I first saw one and took a thornspray to the face (yes, they have a thornspray variant).
    Well, I mean, they did steal our guardians for a reason. Surely it was to be expected that they'd be put to use?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Oh hey guys couldn't hear you from over here in the city that didn't shovel powerful denizens at the 'teth.

• Trey said:
    Oh hey guys couldn't hear you from over here in the city that didn't shovel powerful denizens at the 'teth.
    Yeah, but you don't get to have your guardian immortalised in the Underrealm denizens.

Although @Daeir has it the best, I'm almost certain the shadow dragon is made from literally his dragonformed corpse. And I can't think of any other silver dragons who had their corpses taken by the 'teth?

• Sarathai said:
    Trey said:
    Oh hey guys couldn't hear you from over here in the city that didn't shovel powerful denizens at the 'teth.
    Yeah, but you don't get to have your guardian immortalised in the Underrealm denizens.

Although Daeir has it the best, I'm almost certain the shadow dragon is made from literally his dragonformed corpse. And I can't think of any other silver dragons who had their corpses taken by the 'teth?

When did this happen? I dont recall it during the fiasco.
  • awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaa
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Daeir said:
    Drawing himself up to his full height, Terrin'tuuran speaks a terrible word of power.
    The piercing sound sends a spike of agony into your brain, threatening to rob you of conscious thought.
    You have been slain by Terrin'tuuran.

Terrin'tuuran picks up the corpse of Daeir.

Terrin'tuuran says, "I shall make good use of this."

JOKES ON YOU HALF MY BITS ARE MISSING
  • Dont forget the room message:

Nigh obscured in a sombre nebula, the Dragon Tyamat dwells here.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Ahmet said:
    Poor guard. You see the best things from up here on this wheel.

A dragon tramples into the Delosian Guard Headquarters, followed by cries of pain and the sounds of battle. A single, frazzled guard rushes out, screaming 'WON'T SOMEONE HELP US, JUST ONCE!?' before being dragged back in by a scaly limb.

I member.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Ahmet said:
    Poor guard. You see the best things from up here on this wheel.

A dragon tramples into the Delosian Guard Headquarters, followed by cries of pain and the sounds of battle. A single, frazzled guard rushes out, screaming 'WON'T SOMEONE HELP US, JUST ONCE!?' before being dragged back in by a scaly limb.

I member.
    Based on recent complaints, I think it fair to say that somebody did, indeed, help them.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    That was what I was getting at :dissapointed:
    Huh. Neat.
  • This was eons ago. probably back in 04 but My first character was a Mhaldorian named Totago. He took part in a city defense where he actually got a kill against a powerful player...of course with help as he was maybe level 40 at the time...his response "HOLY SHIT!!! I KILLED HER!!!" somebody thought it was funny enough to use as their motto for a time.