Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• AlyxeriAlyxeri Posts: 467Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited January 11
    I don't think he's trying to get it nerfed. He's saying it doesn't lose all their momentum just because your target moves away- you can easily chase them. Unless it's in an enemy city then you prob gon' hit totems at some point. Or get picked off.

Distort's a room hinder, so everything that hits piety will hit distort.
    Preempt follows everything that isn't fly, doesn't move more than one room (gallop/dash/sprint) and doesn't make you hit a wall (pretty sure it doesn't bypass walls.. never actually tested that one part)
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 709Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Tooros is 8%.
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,523Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Alyxeri said:
    I don't think he's trying to get it nerfed. He's saying it doesn't lose all their momentum just because your target moves away- you can easily chase them. Unless it's in an enemy city then you prob gon' hit totems at some point. Or get picked off.

Distort's a room hinder, so everything that hits piety will hit distort.
    Preempt follows everything that isn't fly, doesn't move more than one room (gallop/dash/sprint) and doesn't make you hit a wall (pretty sure it doesn't bypass walls.. never actually tested that one part)
    I vaguely recall that it bypassed walls when I was originally testing it, but I don't know if I'm misremembering or if that's been changed.
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,453Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It bypasses walls.

• DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,283Member @ - Epic Achaean
    And follows through evade. Only dashing and flying ditch it. 
  • FarrahFarrah Posts: 1,951Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    And follows through evade. Only dashing and flying ditch it. 
    And bound, worm warp, duanathar, hermit, pathfinder, fulcrum, tidalwave, etc. etc.

Also doesn't follow out of distort.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaPosts: 2,377Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Does Tailwind work exact same?
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,701Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Believe so but only one room instead of a timer.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Dunn
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,957Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yep just one room for tailwind. 

• IohannaIohanna Posts: 68Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    We appreciate you, Ictinus, and all of you behind the scenes getting to all of our little hang-ups!
    ShirszaeTorinnTesha
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,997Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Glad you made it!
    Solnir
  • XadenXaden Posts: 2,315Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Took you long enough, scrub.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• IsmayIsmay Posts: 536Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    My faith in the admin is somewhat restored in light of the recent announce. Well done, guys.
    TysandrShirszaeWicella
  • WicellaWicella Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Mhaldor/Loosis had a battle that didn't end in ragequits/tears. Was fun.

Tired, but still fun!
    MinifieReysonCede
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,920Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My favourite part was me uprooting for 5 minutes while kiet took meteors :D.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Wicella
  • ReysonReyson Posts: 508Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    After, had a nice chat with @Amil, @Eliana, and @Cyro. Nice to have a little bad-guy/good-guy chat without anyone getting uppity, was very cool!
    CailinWicella
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,920Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Going to echo Reyson, that was definitely a fun little engagement. Tell amil to not run face first in and insta-deliv, you want to catch them off guard so usually you start a combo or something to get them queuing things then deliv! BANG, everyone dies.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • AralayaAralaya Posts: 1,057Member @ - Epic Achaean
    edited January 14
    Shayde said:
    It's been forever and a year since I have written a rave and with my recent retirement (due to life - I'M GETTING MARRIED AHHHHHH!!!) I thought I would thank people for making these two years playing this character an enjoyable time. It's been a blast starting off on the "Good" side and moving on to Merchants and then ultimately spending my last year in Mhaldor. All of the battles, experiences, relationships, etc was a joy and speaks well of the Achaean community and the admin. 

I most especially want to thank Sartan and Mhaldor for making my entire year incredible. Never once could I imagine myself becoming dragon or even a leader in a city, but you all were supportive and I hope all of the newer players appreciate what you guys do. 

I'm not going to try to list names (cause I KNOW I'll forget one and someone will come knocking on my door upset :_:) but y'all know who you are and you're the best! <3
    Who told you you could retire :anguished:

(In all honesty though, glad you had fun, and hope you have loads of fun with that weird thing you call 'life' that isn't achaea)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    ShaydeLucianusShirszae
    Aren't you the very sweetest? <3

@Zackery is definitely the worst. I love him so much T_T
    SthenoZackeryMelodieShirszae
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,292Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 15
    @Mhaldor ; that 5 or 6v1 was ridiculously fun. I know all I did was beckon spam, but I had a lot of fun in that like 5 minutes.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Fighting the Cyrenian horde (mob?) was a blast! You people are as fun as you are numerous.
    KietShirszae
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,292Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    They do make good meat shields.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Sign In to Comment.