Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• AlyxeriAlyxeri Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited January 11
    I don't think he's trying to get it nerfed. He's saying it doesn't lose all their momentum just because your target moves away- you can easily chase them. Unless it's in an enemy city then you prob gon' hit totems at some point. Or get picked off.

Distort's a room hinder, so everything that hits piety will hit distort.
    Preempt follows everything that isn't fly, doesn't move more than one room (gallop/dash/sprint) and doesn't make you hit a wall (pretty sure it doesn't bypass walls.. never actually tested that one part)
  • SolnirSolnir Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Tooros is 8%.
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,550 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Alyxeri said:
    I don't think he's trying to get it nerfed. He's saying it doesn't lose all their momentum just because your target moves away- you can easily chase them. Unless it's in an enemy city then you prob gon' hit totems at some point. Or get picked off.

Distort's a room hinder, so everything that hits piety will hit distort.
    Preempt follows everything that isn't fly, doesn't move more than one room (gallop/dash/sprint) and doesn't make you hit a wall (pretty sure it doesn't bypass walls.. never actually tested that one part)
    I vaguely recall that it bypassed walls when I was originally testing it, but I don't know if I'm misremembering or if that's been changed.
  • CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,478 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It bypasses walls.

• DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,283 @ - Epic Achaean
    And follows through evade. Only dashing and flying ditch it. 
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,959 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dochitha said:
    And follows through evade. Only dashing and flying ditch it. 
    And bound, worm warp, duanathar, hermit, pathfinder, fulcrum, tidalwave, etc. etc.

Also doesn't follow out of distort.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 2,377 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Does Tailwind work exact same?
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,708 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Believe so but only one room instead of a timer.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Dunn
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraMember, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,977 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yep just one room for tailwind. 

• IohannaIohanna Member Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    We appreciate you, Ictinus, and all of you behind the scenes getting to all of our little hang-ups!
    ShirszaeTorinnTesha
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,006 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Glad you made it!
    Solnir
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 2,315 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Took you long enough, scrub.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 559 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    My faith in the admin is somewhat restored in light of the recent announce. Well done, guys.
    TysandrShirszaeWicella
  • WicellaWicella Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Mhaldor/Loosis had a battle that didn't end in ragequits/tears. Was fun.

Tired, but still fun!
    MinifieReysonCede
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 1,935 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    My favourite part was me uprooting for 5 minutes while kiet took meteors :D.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Wicella
  • ReysonReyson Member Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    After, had a nice chat with @Amil, @Eliana, and @Cyro. Nice to have a little bad-guy/good-guy chat without anyone getting uppity, was very cool!
    CailinWicella
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 1,935 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Going to echo Reyson, that was definitely a fun little engagement. Tell amil to not run face first in and insta-deliv, you want to catch them off guard so usually you start a combo or something to get them queuing things then deliv! BANG, everyone dies.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 1,079 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited January 14
    Shayde said:
    It's been forever and a year since I have written a rave and with my recent retirement (due to life - I'M GETTING MARRIED AHHHHHH!!!) I thought I would thank people for making these two years playing this character an enjoyable time. It's been a blast starting off on the "Good" side and moving on to Merchants and then ultimately spending my last year in Mhaldor. All of the battles, experiences, relationships, etc was a joy and speaks well of the Achaean community and the admin. 

I most especially want to thank Sartan and Mhaldor for making my entire year incredible. Never once could I imagine myself becoming dragon or even a leader in a city, but you all were supportive and I hope all of the newer players appreciate what you guys do. 

I'm not going to try to list names (cause I KNOW I'll forget one and someone will come knocking on my door upset :_:) but y'all know who you are and you're the best! <3
    Who told you you could retire :anguished:

(In all honesty though, glad you had fun, and hope you have loads of fun with that weird thing you call 'life' that isn't achaea)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    ShaydeLucianusShirszae
    Aren't you the very sweetest? <3

@Zackery is definitely the worst. I love him so much T_T
    SthenoZackeryMelodieShirszae
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Member Posts: 3,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 15
    @Mhaldor ; that 5 or 6v1 was ridiculously fun. I know all I did was beckon spam, but I had a lot of fun in that like 5 minutes.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Fighting the Cyrenian horde (mob?) was a blast! You people are as fun as you are numerous.
    KietShirszae
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Member Posts: 3,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    They do make good meat shields.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

Sign In to Comment.