Achaean Raves

Comments

• Alyxeri said:
    I don't think he's trying to get it nerfed. He's saying it doesn't lose all their momentum just because your target moves away- you can easily chase them. Unless it's in an enemy city then you prob gon' hit totems at some point. Or get picked off.

Distort's a room hinder, so everything that hits piety will hit distort.
    Preempt follows everything that isn't fly, doesn't move more than one room (gallop/dash/sprint) and doesn't make you hit a wall (pretty sure it doesn't bypass walls.. never actually tested that one part)
    I vaguely recall that it bypassed walls when I was originally testing it, but I don't know if I'm misremembering or if that's been changed.
  • It bypasses walls.

• And follows through evade. Only dashing and flying ditch it. 
  • Dochitha said:
    And follows through evade. Only dashing and flying ditch it. 
    And bound, worm warp, duanathar, hermit, pathfinder, fulcrum, tidalwave, etc. etc.

Also doesn't follow out of distort.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Does Tailwind work exact same?
  • Believe so but only one room instead of a timer.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Yep just one room for tailwind. 

• We appreciate you, Ictinus, and all of you behind the scenes getting to all of our little hang-ups!
  • Glad you made it!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Took you long enough, scrub.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• My faith in the admin is somewhat restored in light of the recent announce. Well done, guys.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Mhaldor/Loosis had a battle that didn't end in ragequits/tears. Was fun.

Tired, but still fun!
  • My favourite part was me uprooting for 5 minutes while kiet took meteors :D.
  • After, had a nice chat with @Amil, @Eliana, and @Cyro. Nice to have a little bad-guy/good-guy chat without anyone getting uppity, was very cool!
  • Going to echo Reyson, that was definitely a fun little engagement. Tell amil to not run face first in and insta-deliv, you want to catch them off guard so usually you start a combo or something to get them queuing things then deliv! BANG, everyone dies.
  • edited January 2018
    Shayde said:
    It's been forever and a year since I have written a rave and with my recent retirement (due to life - I'M GETTING MARRIED AHHHHHH!!!) I thought I would thank people for making these two years playing this character an enjoyable time. It's been a blast starting off on the "Good" side and moving on to Merchants and then ultimately spending my last year in Mhaldor. All of the battles, experiences, relationships, etc was a joy and speaks well of the Achaean community and the admin. 

I most especially want to thank Sartan and Mhaldor for making my entire year incredible. Never once could I imagine myself becoming dragon or even a leader in a city, but you all were supportive and I hope all of the newer players appreciate what you guys do. 

I'm not going to try to list names (cause I KNOW I'll forget one and someone will come knocking on my door upset :_:) but y'all know who you are and you're the best! <3
    Who told you you could retire :anguished:

(In all honesty though, glad you had fun, and hope you have loads of fun with that weird thing you call 'life' that isn't achaea)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aren't you the very sweetest? <3

@Zackery is definitely the worst. I love him so much T_T
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited January 2018
    @Mhaldor that 5 or 6v1 was ridiculously fun. I know all I did was beckon spam, but I had a lot of fun in that like 5 minutes.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Fighting the Cyrenian horde (mob?) was a blast! You people are as fun as you are numerous.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    They do make good meat shields.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Minifie

Today was hilarious and more importantly, IC life changing.

After asking multiple people what they thought of when they heard the phrase, I'm pretty sure we're going to be laughing for days to come whenever we see his name haha.