Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Multiclassing

12345679»

Comments

• RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,182 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I have multiclass on the ACC / Makarios' testserver. muhahahahha
    Exelethril
  • BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Is this for real?  Don't be trolling.

• CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 4,760 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    He doesn't, he's a liar. We do have the ability to instantly change class there though, but that's just a test server thing. 

• RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,182 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Cooper said:
    He doesn't, he's a liar. We do have the ability to instantly change class there though, but that's just a test server thing. 
     Sigh
    MeradorExelethril
  • ExelethrilExelethril Member Posts: 3,344 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Evanesco sense of humourinios!

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,890 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dishonour upon your famire for reviving this thread with false hope.

• KaijinKaijin Member Posts: 29 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    I thought multiclass was set to go through at some point in the future, but that it would take time?
  • PenwizePenwize Member Posts: 1,440 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah, but it's not the future yet and that makes us all cry a little every time we're reminded. :(
    KaijinAereidhnaShirszae
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,890 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 2015
    wrong thread...

• KezKez Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I really want this, but at the same time I'm reluctant to hope for it because I was really looking forward to alchemist and thoroughly disappointed on release because I couldn't do it without another character. Hopefully multiclass won't be so tied up in restrictions that I can't play with it. I'm dreading the thought that it'll come out and be like... oh, no, you're a sylvan, so you can only learn sentinel or druid.
  • SynbiosSynbios Member Posts: 4,561 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Penwize said:
    Yeah, but it's not the future yet and that makes us all cry a little every time we're reminded. :(

I cast my doubts on your present timeline as belonging to the Future Age. For one thing, where are the jetpacks, hovercars and rayguns?

Sign In to Comment.