Mhaldor vs Targossas

Comments

• That was like six hours of PK.

I definitely should've started my suicide speech closer to war end.
  • yea that was a lot of pk

ggs to targ for sticking through it
  • What are these anime gifs oh my god this has to be against forum rules

i'm a rebel

• 36 kills for me today! 

Total war kills: 437

I'm not displeased!
  • Atalkez said:
    Vhaynna said:
    Mhaldor raided us with 3 people last night. We outnumbered them and they still did pretty well. Though they didn't get the sanction.

Last time Targ raided I think was when Jinsun was spouting shit about the Shallam harbour. Targ had 20 something people. Even some noobs I haven't seen since.

Numbers are BS and people are gonna raid with whoever they can, whenever they can. Complaining and trying to see who has the bigger peepee is just tiresome.
    We did get the sanction before Mizik showed up. Was just me and Dalran vs 4 or 5 of your dudes. Was a fun fight!
    Sorry, I misspoke! Yes, you guys did get the sanction, just didn't manage to make anything go boom. Thankfully. We're still repairing rooms from Hashan raiding.

It was a good fight though. I managed to get a few kills, which made me happy. I enjoy fighting Mhaldor the most, I think. Because they give zero fks and they don't hide in the sewers or the shower stall.
  • ggs targ. 

this war has been saddening, frustrating, rage-worthy, and miserable. but it wasnt that bad, ig. could be worse.

at least bombs finally getting nerfed

lets all be friends now ok

and raid ashtan all at once DOWN WITH CHAOSjk
  • Why's it "gg targ" ?

Eleusis won the war...

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• ggs targ. 

this war has been saddening, frustrating, rage-worthy, and miserable. but it wasnt that bad, ig. could be worse.

at least bombs finally getting nerfed

lets all be friends now ok

and raid ashtan all at once DOWN WITH CHAOSjk

I'd be down to war again if they changed some of the point mechanics.

War bounties were atrocious, I think that the lack of PvE or other ways to accrue points outside borders were kind of bad.

I don't have any problems with how anyone behaved, other than maybe some people who were ragey ooc, or throwing stuff around ooc. 

Hope we can have a fun war again sometime.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Also, war points? Where are those?
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I want statistics on how many of those war bounties were just like... me.
  • Props to Targossas for their six-hour-long last stand! That was wild, and you finally got me.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Stheno said:
    Props to Targossas for their six-hour-long last stand! That was wild, and you finally got me.
    Please let it be known that kill today was on you was one of my eleven total adventurer kills in THREE WEEKS of war. #blessed
  • My only gripe so far with the loss is the banner placement. I think the temple banners placed are kind of a shitty RP choice, along with the Rally Point, and Champion's bridge one. Hear me out:

Better placements:
    Bank (because you guys detonated there)
    Font (because you guys detonated there)
    Gates (because you guys detonated there)
    A simple stone bridge (because you guys detonated there). 

In those areas, Mhaldor achieved domination. Does that make sense at all?

I think Anost/Academy were alright because they actually were hit in the war. 

Not making too much of a fuss, especially since these postings might have been predetermined, but I think that it would have been nicer RP to actually put the banners in thoughtfully rather than in places that might have traffic. 

I hope no one thinks I'm salty, I just think it'd be cooler if the after-war effects were more tied to in-war actions. 

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    @Astarod here u go

• Aegoth said:
    36 kills for me today! 

I'm not displeased!

lol and then you wonder why someone else might not have fun if for the entire time they just end up dying and don't get anywhere near such an amount of kills? That's what I meant by novices always taking a backseat in these situations to the players that have been around for much longer, we end up being the fodder that feeds you those huge kill counts.

I'm honestly curious to know what the average level for your kills are or for someone like Proficy for example, at just over 200 mine is an average level of 105 because I have always fought players well above my level since those are generally the only ones that participate in combat most of the time.
  • If you are not having fun, don't play. Punching a brick wall and blaming the wall for breaking your hand is a bit dumb.
  • Minifie said:
    If you are not having fun, don't play. Punching a brick wall and blaming the wall for breaking your hand is a bit dumb.

I do have fun but I'm also letting my criticism regarding how things work be known, in the last three months this is how raids have always gone and I see this regularly. I do quite well and I still get a bit annoyed at times so I think about it like this; If I'm doing decently and still not enjoying things as much as one should be then what must it be like for people who never get any kills at all? For those who are joining a fight and dying to guards or others constantly without any chance to even learn anything to improve themselves? I know what it's like to go through that struggle because I'm still going through it myself.
  • EntaroEntaro Plymouth
    Tesha said:
    What are these anime gifs oh my god this has to be against forum rules

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."
  • Kaios said:
    Minifie said:
    If you are not having fun, don't play. Punching a brick wall and blaming the wall for breaking your hand is a bit dumb.

I do have fun but I'm also letting my criticism regarding how things work be known, in the last three months this is how raids have always gone and I see this regularly. I do quite well and I still get a bit annoyed at times so I think about it like this; If I'm doing decently and still not enjoying things as much as one should be then what must it be like for people who never get any kills at all? For those who are joining a fight and dying to guards or others constantly without any chance to even learn anything to improve themselves? I know what it's like to go through that struggle because I'm still going through it myself.
    That is completely countered by ensuring your org teaches, no matter how thorough a defeat you can learn something from every encounter, even if it is just "Jerry still sucks at shield blocking". Renown is helping bridge the gap, quite a number of scripts are on the forums, and I wouldn't be surprised if every org has simple targ following/braindead prone attack overwrites. I'm unsure what you want other people to do outside of adding in auto-balancing, team switching or forcing set-XvX conflict. 
  • edited July 2020
    Minifie said:

That is completely countered by ensuring your org teaches, no matter how thorough a defeat you can learn something from every encounter, even if it is just "Jerry still sucks at shield blocking". Renown is helping bridge the gap, quite a number of scripts are on the forums, and I wouldn't be surprised if every org has simple targ following/braindead prone attack overwrites. I'm unsure what you want other people to do outside of adding in auto-balancing, team switching or forcing set-XvX conflict. 

Recognizing that these issues exist would be a good start, instead of brushing me off entirely and telling me I'm not having fun because I'm punching a brick wall or some other stupid euphemism. Maybe you could explain why it's only Proficy taking bounties in Mhaldor all of the time if what I'm saying isn't accurate? You'd think that some of your less experienced players would want to get the practice in, but nope, Iaxus has been the only one other than Proficy to ever take a bounty on me from Mhaldor. Otherwise it has ALWAYS been Proficy.
  • That's a REALLY dumb conclusion to draw, "Only proficy takes bounties on me therefor all of Mhaldor just noobstomps". Maybe people spend more time doing other things than pk? or 1v1? This is a shitload of melodrama for a problem that exists only in your mind.
  • You're just making up excuses now, not even trying to have a reasonable argument or address my concerns.
  • I don't have to, your argument isn't reasonable in the first place.
  • edited July 2020
    Minifie said:
    I don't have to, your argument isn't reasonable in the first place.

The "I don't give a shit about anyone, suck it up buttercup" attitude does not do yourself or this game any favours
  • Your dumbass "I make up problems in my own head that don't exist but I'll disguise it as "think about the children"" is much worse.

• Fight me you commonwealth pretender.
  • Aegoth said:
    36 kills for me today! 

I'm not displeased!
    I assume ~400 of those were your own team?
    Minifie said:
    Fight me you commonwealth pretender.
    U fockin wut m8