Mhaldor vs Targossas

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    New Mhaldorian motto: Help! Help!
    Reyson said:
      Given Targossas' propensity for not defending even at a numerical advantage, Archaeon talking shit about any other team's defending is pretty funny.
     Do you know what you're saying at this point or are you just opening your mouth and letting word poop flow out 
  • Help! Help! is most def the Targ lifestyle. Channel your inner Vinztarod
  • Realtalk tho, it's been a fun war. Got over 500 kills
  • Man, it must suck to share a team with people like you. 
  • Reyson said:
    Man, it must suck to share a team with people like you. 
    Cast holocaust 10
    Probably. Don't care though. I have fun running with my narrative. Must suck to be stuck as sthenos pet
    Aegoth said:
    Realtalk tho, it's been a fun war. Got over 500 kills
    Yeah I've actually had more fun in the end then the start. The smack talking was fun and the duels were great. Thanks for indulging. 
  • The insecurity of your eggshell-thin masculinity is almost as amusing as your mood swings between your bitching and your pretending you're okay, Archaeon.
    I hope your collar doesn't chafe too much bro
  • Lol, okay, fam.
  • Dude you are *toxic* as F. Unplug, you'll feel better.
    Mhaldor forum brigade assemble
  • "When you point a finger there are three fingers pointing back at you."
  • Vhaynna said:
    Mhaldor raided us with 3 people last night. We outnumbered them and they still did pretty well. Though they didn't get the sanction.

Last time Targ raided I think was when Jinsun was spouting shit about the Shallam harbour. Targ had 20 something people. Even some noobs I haven't seen since.

Numbers are BS and people are gonna raid with whoever they can, whenever they can. Complaining and trying to see who has the bigger peepee is just tiresome.
    We did get the sanction before Mizik showed up. Was just me and Dalran vs 4 or 5 of your dudes. Was a fun fight!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Was fun!
  • This was fun! Thanks, all!
  • Mizik said:
    This was fun! Thanks, all!
    I feel the war program could be better. This was just more like overhyped raiding. 

I had fun, I got frustrated, like we all probably did. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    It definitely doesn't feel worth it, just  looking from the outside. All the negative feelings that can arise from raids and the like magnified times twenty for very little payout and a lot of burnout and bitterness. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• im not bitter, ur bitter
  • edited July 2020
    Entaro said:
    I don't really know where to post this, but I just found out that one of the streamers I follow committed suicide.

Can we all just take stock of the real things and continue to be nice to eachother in the real world?

There's too much negativity going on at the moment as it is.  We've had a fun war for the majority and hopefully some tweaks to make the next war even better. 

Love you all <3

Edit: Whoever wins, Targ you've been good sports.  Big shout out to @Sothantos who I know has tried to switch things up and make it fun for everyone. 

Also big shout out to those who got behind the scenes to make an impactful war, on both sides.
    Marry me, Shout Rival

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Shirszae said:
    It definitely doesn't feel worth it, just  looking from the outside. All the negative feelings that can arise from raids and the like magnified times twenty for very little payout and a lot of burnout and bitterness. 

The gods have really done a good job of minimizing it. I think the admin's goal is to create a system like crusading that one day we'll want to do casually and it'll just be another aspect of gameplay. at least that's the hope, you know?

• Rhuul said:
    Astarod said:
    Entaro said:
    I don't really know where to post this, but I just found out that one of the streamers I follow committed suicide.

Can we all just take stock of the real things and continue to be nice to eachother in the real world?

There's too much negativity going on at the moment as it is.  We've had a fun war for the majority and hopefully some tweaks to make the next war even better. 

Love you all <3

Edit: Whoever wins, Targ you've been good sports.  Big shout out to @Sothantos who I know has tried to switch things up and make it fun for everyone. 

Also big shout out to those who got behind the scenes to make an impactful war, on both sides.
    Marry me, Shout Rival

A Tale of Two Shouts - the story of Romarod and Julietaro

With a special costar - Egan, as Egan.

• EntaroEntaro Plymouth
    edited July 2020

(Party): Crixos says, "Open your wunjos, people of Sapience."
    (Party): Crixos says, "Be nairated by my words."

• The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

• 4 whole episodes of fan service :(