Shop of Wonders ideas.

Comments

• Ruby periapt (2-3 mc): immunity to "tripping hard" affliction.
  • Yen said:
    Ruby periapt (2-3 mc): immunity to "tripping hard" affliction.
    would buy. damn Devon. And anemones. 

• Anaidiana said:
    Yen said:
    Ruby periapt (2-3 mc): immunity to "tripping hard" affliction.
    would buy. damn Devon. And anemones. 
    Just gag the smilies. Those things are freaking annoying.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Katzchen said:
    >.> i don't know how to do multi-line gags unless i'm over-thinking it and it's really just gag each individual line....

• Anaidiana said:
    Katzchen said:
    >.> i don't know how to do multi-line gags unless i'm over-thinking it and it's really just gag each individual line....
    I just gagged each line. I guess there's probably a fancier way to do it, but this way works.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Tvistor said:

1. Put weed in pipe

2. Secret pipe to citymate.

3. Suggest citymate action smoke pipeXXXXX

4. Seal citymate 1

5. Snap citymate

6. Tell Viceroy Citymate is high D:

7. ???

8. Execution Profit
    9. Fail because pipe was never lit

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• @Isaiah

artie pipe ftw?

• @Argys
    And now the world makes sense again

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• edited January 2013
    Anaidiana said:
    Katzchen said:
    In Mudlet, trigger on the last line of the smileys:

And have it do:

for i=17,0,-1 do

moveCursor(0,getLineCount()-i)

deleteLine()

end

• edited January 2013
    Iocun said:
    Anaidiana said:
    Katzchen said:
    In Mudlet, trigger on the last line of the smileys:

And have it do:

for i=17,0,-1 do

moveCursor(0,getLineCount()-i)

deleteLine()

end

wait....wha? O.o
  • I'm really against handing out class skills to non class people. I don't know the reasons well.
  • I'm really against handing out class skills to non class people. I don't know the reasons well.
    Huh?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Speaking of annexing class abilities:

a brimmed bomb bag
    Creates and stores random bombs every day.

Alternatively, just a bag that stores X bombs and prevents them from decaying.
  • Iocun said:
    Speaking of annexing class abilities:

a brimmed bomb bag
    Creates and stores random bombs every day.

Alternatively, just a bag that stores X bombs and prevents them from decaying.
    Why make Carmain's job any easier??? 
  • No to bomb creation bags. Jesters get little enough business as it is, and there are like.. none of us.

Could add non-decay and a description to a bag of stasis.
    So create a SoW item that's a fancy stasis bag for 2 or 3 crowns.

- Any item which has been enchanted may not be customised in any way.

I do believe that applies to enchantments onto other items and not creations.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • No applies to everything that comes out of Enchantments, else I'd have a resetting purity necklace :P

• Xith said:
    No to bomb creation bags. Jesters get little enough business as it is, and there are like.. none of us.
    I see that. I wouldn't actually mind paying much more for bombs than currently. It's just their short decay time that bugs me. Having to restock bombs every two weeks is a pain.
  • A rusted key. Lets you summon the Thousandth Door once or twice per achaean month. I'd buy it.
  • So, I bought a Badge of Returning awhile back because I was *that* bored and I have a whole bunch of crowns burning a hole in my pocket (saving the rest for something worth buying).  I wouldn't say I'm unhappy with the badge, and it does exactly what it's supposed to, but I might have been inclined to buy at least one more if it returned my mount a LOT faster.  18 hours is a long time... but really, so is 9.  Just my critique of the item.  
  • Forgot to add, I did consider that you could probably buy additional badges and further reduce the reset time (I'd certainly check with admin before buying additional badges if I were so inclined, but I imagine that's how it would work), but at ~175 credits a pop - haha no.  It is nice knowing that at least one mount will be back the next morning if me and my mini-herd had a bad night though :P I mean, I'm no Madelyne.       
  • They stack, but ya still not worth it.

I think it should work like gem/grimoire and let you reset a dead mount to your inv once per 25 hrs. Would help people that lose theirs in raids
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I've gotten three badges of returning from giftbags. I bought a reindeer to use them on, since one dusted with the giftbag.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Trey said:

The old traders satchels were great. It'd be neat to get something together to mimic them for specific commodities at a higher price.

2mc - A blacksmith's chest - Generates one steel per achaean day, up to a maximum capacity of five commodities.  -   For this one, assuming an average cost of 35cr per Mayan Crown, at a current market average of 6000 gold per credit, they'd have to generate approximately 4500 steel for it to equal the purchase cost.

2mc - An enchanter's chest - Generates one elemental ice or diamond dust per achaean day, up to a maximum of five commodities.

2mc - A jagged crystal - Generates one random crystal per achaean day, up to a maximum of five crystals.
    Pleaaaaase?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    If you need steel @Trey... ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Trey said:

Trey said:

The old traders satchels were great. It'd be neat to get something together to mimic them for specific commodities at a higher price.

2mc - A blacksmith's chest - Generates one steel per achaean day, up to a maximum capacity of five commodities.  -   For this one, assuming an average cost of 35cr per Mayan Crown, at a current market average of 6000 gold per credit, they'd have to generate approximately 4500 steel for it to equal the purchase cost.

2mc - An enchanter's chest - Generates one elemental ice or diamond dust per achaean day, up to a maximum of five commodities.

2mc - A jagged crystal - Generates one random crystal per achaean day, up to a maximum of five crystals.
    Pleaaaaase?
    Take diamond dust off the list though? Could replace with stags, or add in other components to enrich the items, like leather, wood, cloth, gold and iron for the smith one, or a larger number of crystals for magi, or a jeweler bag and tailor bag. Not sure why you would get a tailor bag if smith bag does the same and more though.
  • Yeah, with dust easily accessible through gathering, maybe replace it with something a bit harder to get. Stag horn would be an option, not sure what else enchanters use.
  • Stag or obsidian maybe. Cheap, but used often. Gold and silver are options too. For the smith's chest, I left it at steel because by far and wide that is -the- most prized commodity we use. I frequently give away iron, wood and obsidian, and cloth and leather are very easy to come by. It would make life a joy to reach into a chest and pull a group of five steel just 'cause.

• Yeah, steel seems fine. Dust just doesn't seem worth it for a SoW item in light of the gathering ability.