Make it rain?

• edited March 2013
    In like Flynn.

Down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

Other generic attendance reference.

See y'all therehere!
  • I am going too. :)
  • Amitation said:
    75 people expected out of 4 games? Typically, they run specials to Vegas for like $100 round trip, but not finding anything like that yet.

Anyone looking to share a hotel? I'd be interested, but you'll go through a "Sheldon like" interview, because I have integrity and rules.
    come pick me up, Ill go with you
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Anyone planning on staying at the MGM (or nearby Tropicana / Las Vegas Blvd)? Taxi or shuttle options to consider!

• @xenomorph

He's taken broski.

• @Hyperlith We're probably going to stay at Palace Station, but will be driving in so I'll have my Jeep there. Consider my Jeep your Jeep for the duration (well, at least as much as possible).

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• I just bought my IronCon pass. I was going to go back to Kuwait to be with my fam this summer but my PO said I can't travel internationally for a while :/ So IronCon here I come! Muahaha.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited April 2013
    Kupo said:
    I just bought my IronCon pass. I was going to go back to Kuwait to be with my fam this summer but my PO said I can't travel internationally for a while :/ So IronCon here I come! Muahaha.
    Parole Officer or Petty Officer? 
  • Achilles said:
    Kupo said:
    I just bought my IronCon pass. I was going to go back to Kuwait to be with my fam this summer but my PO said I can't travel internationally for a while :/ So IronCon here I come! Muahaha.
    Parole Officer or Petty Officer? 
    Meehhhhhh.....the former :/
  • edited April 2013
    Nevermind! Found the answer to this question.
  • Xenomorph said:
    Amitation said:
    75 people expected out of 4 games? Typically, they run specials to Vegas for like $100 round trip, but not finding anything like that yet.

Anyone looking to share a hotel? I'd be interested, but you'll go through a "Sheldon like" interview, because I have integrity and rules.
    I'm driving down there most likely. I flew last time but I want to have my car with me instead of having to rent one and I'm guessing gas will cost nearly as much as a plane ticket unless I find a super sweet deal. If you're really going let me know we'll pool.
  • Where you coming from @Kupo?
  • Xenomorph said:
    Kupo said:
    Xenomorph said:
    Amitation said:

I'm driving down there most likely. I flew last time but I want to have my car with me instead of having to rent one and I'm guessing gas will cost nearly as much as a plane ticket unless I find a super sweet deal. If you're really going let me know we'll pool.

Last time I did the drive was in my 09 Tahoe, but being the genius I am, I lifted it and put 35's on it. Yep, $650 in gas. I'd cry about it, but the constant disappointment that is my life rendered the ol tear ducts useless years ago. Cap'n Crunch was still a private back then. Anyways. I don't even have a ticket, but eff it. Lets do this!! I'll bring my Eagles CD's!! 17hrs stuck on the road with the two legged mental institution himself will turn you into an instant rockstar. Shotgun. No Cain. He peed the backseat last time so I left him in Tacoma by the A&W. no joke. Seat is still stained. Little shit. So what if we were sharing a ten speed? you dont piss on a bros wheels, thems fightin words. Hope he finds a way home. Do you pick up hitchhikers? If not, get used to it. Anyone that wants a free ride gets a ticket on the Xenomorph Express. They aren't all crazy, you just have to remember my rules, it's hard to get attacked by a hitchhiker if he's 60 miles behind us in the motel freezer. Just kidding, that's sorta messed up. But hey, get over it. I'm the street pope rolling around offering free rides, so they can save their guff. Pick me up at noon, bring turkey pot pie thanks. See you, thanks Kupo. Remember, every stop is a felony stop, so I need you on your A game if Jonathan Law comes looking for trouble. Open container law is a myth, it's not even a law south of Oregon, saw it on an old Clint Eastwood movie that i slept through. did you know hes worth over a quarter billion? No funions either brah, shit is rank. Thanks Kupo. This is to the Miley concert right? I'm not allowed at IRE events for another year. Did you know they still prosecute for mopery there? That's when you expose yourself to a blind person. Also, to answer your question earlier, catheters most indeed cut down on piss breaks, so ill bring the supplies if you are game, just unhook if we get into a road rage incidents. You only have trip over that thing once to realize what true pain is. i came unhooked during a fender bender in Talahasee, yeah, it hurts like a kai nutslam. We're gonna have fun man, consider this your bucket list. We ain't coming back.
    The f- did I just read?

• Xenomorph said:
    "kai nutslam"
    Ah, the Official Ironcon beverage.  Because it's sterile and you like the taste!  
  • edited April 2013
    Sarapis said:
    @Jules No, the official Ironcon beverage is the bitter tears of our enemies.
    Nexon is incapable of crying, not even crocodile tears. They only laugh, like hyenas, eating human brains and drinking human blood until the last 10 cents of their victims' allowance have been expended on Nexon Cash.

I do not exaggerate. This is what we are up against. The stakes are high. Ready your nuclear weapons and aim at the Nexon headquarters in South Korea. Wait... shit, if we do that, we're Kim Jong Un #2. Scrap that, back to the drawing board. I'll come up with something better once the hangover passes.
  • So how exactly do things work if someone is unable to attend? 

If I bought two passes, one for me and one for Tweedle Dee, but Tweedle Dee can't go anymore, can Tweedle Dum go in Tweedle Dee's stead since there's a spot open?
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I just need an email from the person that bought the spot saying it's being transferred, including the name of the transferee and the email address of that person.
  • Gotcha.
  • As long as the Cheshire Cat comes, it's all gravy.
  • July is a busy month for me.  I have the US Open in August, however if I can arrange a couple of games with Dippy Dave while I am there,  I will be glad to make it

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Xenomorph said:
    Kupo said:
    Xenomorph said:
    Amitation said:

Last time I did the drive was in my 09 Tahoe, but being the genius I am, I lifted it and put 35's on it. Yep, $650 in gas. I'd cry about it, but the constant disappointment that is my life rendered the ol tear ducts useless years ago. Cap'n Crunch was still a private back then. Anyways. I don't even have a ticket, but eff it. Lets do this!! I'll bring my Eagles CD's!! 17hrs stuck on the road with the two legged mental institution himself will turn you into an instant rockstar. Shotgun. No Cain. He peed the backseat last time so I left him in Tacoma by the A&W. no joke. Seat is still stained. Little shit. So what if we were sharing a ten speed? you dont piss on a bros wheels, thems fightin words. Hope he finds a way home. Do you pick up hitchhikers? If not, get used to it. Anyone that wants a free ride gets a ticket on the Xenomorph Express. They aren't all crazy, you just have to remember my rules, it's hard to get attacked by a hitchhiker if he's 60 miles behind us in the motel freezer. Just kidding, that's sorta messed up. But hey, get over it. I'm the street pope rolling around offering free rides, so they can save their guff. Pick me up at noon, bring turkey pot pie thanks. See you, thanks Kupo. Remember, every stop is a felony stop, so I need you on your A game if Jonathan Law comes looking for trouble. Open container law is a myth, it's not even a law south of Oregon, saw it on an old Clint Eastwood movie that i slept through. did you know hes worth over a quarter billion? No funions either brah, shit is rank. Thanks Kupo. This is to the Miley concert right? I'm not allowed at IRE events for another year. Did you know they still prosecute for mopery there? That's when you expose yourself to a blind person. Also, to answer your question earlier, catheters most indeed cut down on piss breaks, so ill bring the supplies if you are game, just unhook if we get into a road rage incidents. You only have trip over that thing once to realize what true pain is. i came unhooked during a fender bender in Talahasee, yeah, it hurts like a kai nutslam. We're gonna have fun man, consider this your bucket list. We ain't coming back.
    This, and this alone, makes me want to go. 

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    edited April 2013
    Sarapis said:
    @Jules No, the official Ironcon beverage is the bitter tears of our enemies.

• edited April 2013
    Does it surprise ANYONE that @Sarapis is Cartman?
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • http://www.ironrealms.com/ironcon
    Could the page get an update? For example, do we know which hotel will be booked for the group rate discount and such there?
  • I think Sarapis/Matt said the group discount did not pan out. I don't remember where that happened, though.

This discussion has been closed.