Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• KimaKima Member Posts: 5
    Not same but similar. After being very invested in and then disillusioned with Starmourn I really wanted to find somewhere to go for my RP and grindy needs. I really didn't expect Achaea in general, or Hashan in particular, to stick at all but so far I'm really enjoying myself.
    SobriquetAsmodronKairula
  • TasharTashar Member Posts: 54
    Cooper said:
    5 years ago and guilds existing don't match. Guilds have been gone more like 15 years. 
    Well, whatever it was. Honestly I can't get collaborated answers on when I last played, I did ask around fairly often when I first came back, because I don't have a good gauge. Five years was a general suggestion. I was in the Occultists, and I thought that was a Guild. I may have been wrong, and I thank you for pointing that out. I guess it was just a House or something.
    Just so we're clear, I'm a girl.
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,270 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It was just a House, yet frail in comparison to the mighty Mojushai. 
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 5,028 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It was a Guild and then a House.
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 2,916 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    S+ troll from @Pandora. You are amazing
    TaryiusAlasielHalos
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,418 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Fingers crossed:

Your idea (Allow licensed heralds to emblazon ship sails.) has reached sufficient support, and voting has been closed for it.

RyssaMroxylShirszaeHalos
  • RyleighaRyleigha Member Posts: 8
    @Dominika I wish I knew why you decided to retire. A word, or anything really, would have been nice. Thank you for being my friend and interacting with me. I always enjoyed it, regardless. Take care, wherever you go.
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 2,124 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Zure is my new favourite denizen. We get along too well.

Kyrra
  • MroxylMroxyl Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    For everyone involved in the Haunted Orchard, seriously great work :)
    SpheraJinosZbaco
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,418 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The ghost ship is awesome! Not sure it's completely new from the last versions, as I never experienced those (that I can remember), but this was great. I especially liked the puzzles.

Though I wonder if @Ictinus had something to do with the one with the crystals. Was a similar one in Avalon I remember with a fireplace and a box of rocks.

Was a wonderful time, especially the surprise shanty.

JinosShirszaeAyaniZbaco
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 844 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    While many of you might not know what the recent Ashtani Nemesian Vanguard Bounty is, I thought the time that @Morthif and others put into it was admirable. It enabled many of our younger members to learn the different machinations of inter-faction conflict, rewarding them for partaking at any level. 

In short- it was really cool. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
    Jinos
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 5,336 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Raves for @Ictinus specifically, and the rest of the pet/customizations team!

Appreciate the efforts of you guys making my stuff happen!

Deucalion has cowardly declined the challenge of Atalkez to engage in mortal combat.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • XallaxXallax Member Posts: 82 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Lord Ugrach works for minimum wage.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • TasharTashar Member Posts: 54
    I had the most exhilarating little ship, well not really battle, but moment on the sea. It was a lot of fun and made my often time one note sea trip very exciting. Thanks @Artanis for your part, and @Shoju for showing me how to work through it.

Finally realised why I was suggested a megalith tattoo...
    Just so we're clear, I'm a girl.
    AyaniAsmodronShoju
  • NyneveNyneve Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I’ve been having so much fun with the voices in Nyn’s head! I love it, thank you!
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,126 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Recently released a little riddle for Hashan with a credit reward. Didnt realize how much fun it would be and rewarding to see so many trying to figure it out.
    Lenn
  • MilabarMilabar Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Nyneve said:
    I’ve been having so much fun with the voices in Nyn’s head! I love it, thank you!
    That's just insanity, stop talking back to them.
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,308 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    I will begin work on the Cataclysmic Excorcism Ritual (CER). We'll save her.
  • TorrentTorrent Member Posts: 294 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    It's not a ritual if you just throw her in a volcano. Need a sacrifice a small animal or something, we can steal Aegoths goat.
  • NyneveNyneve Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Torrent said:
    Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    It's not a ritual if you just throw her in a volcano. Need a sacrifice a small animal or something, we can steal Aegoths goat.
    @Milabar makes for a good sacrifice in a pinch. 
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,308 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nyneve said:
    Torrent said:
    Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    @Milabar makes for a good sacrifice in a pinch. 
    Volcanos work every single time.
Sign In to Comment.