Achaean Raves

Comments

• Not same but similar. After being very invested in and then disillusioned with Starmourn I really wanted to find somewhere to go for my RP and grindy needs. I really didn't expect Achaea in general, or Hashan in particular, to stick at all but so far I'm really enjoying myself.
  • Cooper said:
    5 years ago and guilds existing don't match. Guilds have been gone more like 15 years. 
    Well, whatever it was. Honestly I can't get collaborated answers on when I last played, I did ask around fairly often when I first came back, because I don't have a good gauge. Five years was a general suggestion. I was in the Occultists, and I thought that was a Guild. I may have been wrong, and I thank you for pointing that out. I guess it was just a House or something.
    Just so we're clear, I'm a girl.
  • It was just a House, yet frail in comparison to the mighty Mojushai. 
  • S+ troll from @Pandora. You are amazing
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Fingers crossed:

Your idea (Allow licensed heralds to emblazon ship sails.) has reached sufficient support, and voting has been closed for it.

• @Dominika I wish I knew why you decided to retire. A word, or anything really, would have been nice. Thank you for being my friend and interacting with me. I always enjoyed it, regardless. Take care, wherever you go.
  • Zure is my new favourite denizen. We get along too well.

• For everyone involved in the Haunted Orchard, seriously great work :)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    The ghost ship is awesome! Not sure it's completely new from the last versions, as I never experienced those (that I can remember), but this was great. I especially liked the puzzles.

Though I wonder if @Ictinus had something to do with the one with the crystals. Was a similar one in Avalon I remember with a fireplace and a box of rocks.

Was a wonderful time, especially the surprise shanty.

• While many of you might not know what the recent Ashtani Nemesian Vanguard Bounty is, I thought the time that @Morthif and others put into it was admirable. It enabled many of our younger members to learn the different machinations of inter-faction conflict, rewarding them for partaking at any level. 

In short- it was really cool. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Raves for @Ictinus specifically, and the rest of the pet/customizations team!

Appreciate the efforts of you guys making my stuff happen!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Lord Ugrach works for minimum wage.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • I had the most exhilarating little ship, well not really battle, but moment on the sea. It was a lot of fun and made my often time one note sea trip very exciting. Thanks @Artanis for your part, and @Shoju for showing me how to work through it.

Finally realised why I was suggested a megalith tattoo...
    Just so we're clear, I'm a girl.
  • I’ve been having so much fun with the voices in Nyn’s head! I love it, thank you!
  • Recently released a little riddle for Hashan with a credit reward. Didnt realize how much fun it would be and rewarding to see so many trying to figure it out.
  • Nyneve said:
    I’ve been having so much fun with the voices in Nyn’s head! I love it, thank you!
    That's just insanity, stop talking back to them.
  • Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    I’ve been having so much fun with the voices in Nyn’s head! I love it, thank you!
    I will begin work on the Cataclysmic Excorcism Ritual (CER). We'll save her.
  • Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    It's not a ritual if you just throw her in a volcano. Need a sacrifice a small animal or something, we can steal Aegoths goat.
  • Torrent said:
    Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    It's not a ritual if you just throw her in a volcano. Need a sacrifice a small animal or something, we can steal Aegoths goat.
    @Milabar makes for a good sacrifice in a pinch. 
  • Nyneve said:
    Torrent said:
    Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    @Milabar makes for a good sacrifice in a pinch. 
    Volcanos work every single time.