Achaean Raves

Comments

• Saved up enough gold for credits to customize an item...! Now I just need to put my god awful writing skills to work :|

• Shunsui said:
    Saved up enough gold for credits to customize an item...! Now I just need to put my god awful writing skills to work :|
    This is what we have Descriptions Wanted for!
  • Is you grammaring me?

i'm a rebel

• EldEld
    edited August 2013
    Tesha said:
    Is you grammaring me?

Not really. The statement is grammatically correct, it just means the opposite of what you probably meant (which I assume is that your appreciation for Phaestus cannot be overstated).
  • Oh. Overstated, understated, same thing.

i'm a rebel

• @lacertix, @arkius, @ laytron, @haldon, @sobriquet, @talort for on and off chasing @mako all over nish. @eld for being awesome and finally chasing him off. @mako I gotta hand it to ya. Pretty good combat strategy. No idea how you remained alive. And also. CURSE YOU!! I freakin lost my level cuz you killed me so many times. I lost everything I gained from a month's hunting and more. Sheesh. Lol

• edited August 2013
    thanks @caoimhaen, hit me up ill take you hunting and get your level back
  • Mako said:

thanks @caoimhaen, hit me up ill take you hunting and get your level back

@mako aaaaw....now I feel bad for planning your demise and being pissed off. Lol. Not sure how well it would go over with my lotus buddies. Considering you are now enemied to my house.:P I would love to be friends and take you up on that offer though...we shall see I suppose.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Because you have an awful job and dont play sins.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Because you have an awful job and dont play sins.
    YOU NEVER INVITE ME ANYMORE

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    You are never online during normal american hours like a proper american

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Hasar, I am about to beat you up for all the negative WTF points you've been giving me. Jerk.

>:(

Okay so since this a rave section, rave to above person for really hard spars. Retardation terrifies me somewhat less now.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Chryenth, I was amused that it worked. Thanks for indulging me ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Been some time since I sailed like a pirate. You thought you were safe once you sailed towards a harbour:

http://www.logsty.com/logs/kH1RD

NOPE. (Kinda. ^_^)

Ty, @Kinilan, saw you chasing the Eternal Dawn to Shastaan and made me wonder if I wanted to join in. Then, I found a ship on my own later, and the smell of a ship drew you in.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited August 2013
    Ruth said:
    Been some time since I sailed like a pirate. You thought you were safe once you sailed towards a harbour:

http://www.logsty.com/logs/kH1RD

NOPE. (Kinda. ^_^)

Ty, @Kinilan, saw you chasing the Eternal Dawn to Shastaan and made me wonder if I wanted to join in. Then, I found a ship on my own later, and the smell of a ship drew you in.
    Like a god damned shark! And then they went down INSIDE Targ harbour. Too damn funny.

Real glad to see you and the rest of the MoB are still at it.

To clarify, because my ego demands it. The one that went down was my kill, yours got away!
  • @Jonathin needs to wake up and play with you guys. That will be fun. I think he sunk like 6 citadels at once or something. 

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    @Jonathin needs to wake up and play with you guys. That will be fun. I think he sunk like 6 citadels at once or something. 
    Would be nice, but history has shown he is all talk and no action when it comes to ships. Targ would be better served by having just about anyone else in charge of their Navy. I suspect however that there simply is no interest to learn or participate.
  • Just refrain from sinking me or I will tremolo you until you are out of reconstructive and restoration.

i'm a rebel

• edited August 2013
    I was already in a pretty good mood, and made a lot of gold bashing, and am very excited for priest changes because I might change to priest if they are cool. But, I need some more credits to be able to tri-trans, and someone asked if anyone would like some credits. I thought she meant buying and I have 900k, so I would have loved to buy some. Then I got 200 gift credits. That should be just enough! :x

I love Targossas.

i'm a rebel