Achaean Raves

Comments

• @Jurixe. Holy expletive.

• Decent shop of wonders changes for once. The last ones were pretty awful.

Has anyone got one of the new stationary kits yet, and wouldn't mind posting what they/letters look like?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• for people who don't want 80 different kits. 

Not hoarders like half of us. 

• @Katzchen working on getting it right now. 

But the kit itself looks AMAZING, whomever made it deserves a thousand hugs and a bottle of old bourbon. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited September 2013
    It sounds like it's a night theme. :( That is really sad. If they're going to do faction based themes, please make one for all six major. No self-respecting Mhaldorian or Targossan is going to be able to buy one of these new kits.

• Rave: new SoW items! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! <3  

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Katzchen said:
    It sounds like it's a night theme. :( That is really sad. If they're going to do faction based themes, please make one for all six major. No self-respecting Mhaldorian or Targossan is going to be able to buy one of these new kits.
    HELP VAULT

• EldEld
    edited September 2013
    Shunsui said:
    Want the Meropis/Sea lion teleport pebble so bad D:
    I just want to know how to use it.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    edited September 2013
    Jovolo said:
    I do really want to buy 1,000 credits right now, but I also want to not have my life extinguished by my wrathful mother. Many sighs.  :(
    Do it and give me 10% and I will protect you from your mother. :D

Edit: The letters themselves are simple and classy <3

The heavy weight and silken finish of this letter's parchment alone mark it with class. The colour of the parchment is a light cream that lends distinguishment to any words penned upon it. Elegant, abstract swirls are painted in silver and gold across the margins, providing a handsome frame.In the same gilt and silver at the bottom of the letter is embossed the name 'Brood Mistress 
    Eiredhel Xenophidex, The Observer'.
    It has 10 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 1 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Eiredhel.
    An elegantly embossed letter is holding:
    Nothing.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I think I'll stick to my seafaring themed one. Though I was so tempted to get another kit.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I think I'll stick to my seafaring themed one. Though I was so tempted to get another kit. Need that shovel too.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Damn it. That's gorgeous. Ebony sounds nice... ugh why does it have to have that vault thing!

• Yes Ruth. Get that shovel. Go diving. Dive lots. Dive alone. Yeeeesssss...
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Would think about getting it if the letter itself was black.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited September 2013
    The latter pasted on the last page is the letter from the olivewood kit. That was a bug that has been fixed. The new letters look different.

a silver embossed letter

This letter is crafted from creamy parchment, its edges dyed with a wide border of navy blue. Delicate filigree embossed and enhanced by silver leaf scrolls over the dark background, augmented by a light sprinkle of diamond dust. A neatly braided length of silver ribbon keeps the parchment from unfurling. In flowing script at the bottom of the letter is embossed the name 'Ainia Shiva, Daughter of Neraeos'.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Hmm, that is pretty. I went over to the Shop of Wonders, and the letters in the kits there were still 'elegantly embossed' though. Should I get one and issue me about it, or wait for those to be fixed?
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• My kit is now producing the correct letters, I have one of the elegantly embossed and one of the silver embossed ones now.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    There was a small error that was causing them to produce the wrong letters for the first hour or so, this should be all fixed now though!
  • @synbios I enjoyed the illusions with the story a lot! Gave it more depth and action to it!
  • You did very well, though. It was intriguing. The illusions were a nice touch! 

• edited September 2013
    The shovel in Shop of Wonders was my suggestion. Vindication!  :D

Out of curiosity, though... why would anyone buy the disc of transformation instead of just buying the new kit and having two kits? You can have two at once, can't you?
  • Azor said:
    The shovel in Shop of Wonders was my suggestion. Vindication!  :D

Out of curiosity, though... why would anyone buy the disc of transformation instead of just buying the new kit and having two kits? You can have two at once, can't you?
    Because why would you want to clutter up your inventory?
  • Also, someone post what the letters of the new stationery kit look like? I just might replace my old one with that if it's worth it.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Synbios said:
    Also, someone post what the letters of the new stationery kit look like? I just might replace my old one with that if it's worth it.
    I think they were mentioned under the quotes thread.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."