The Revelation

Comments

• In that case... TYPO!
  • Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Raising your arms skyward, you tilt your head back and unleash the majesty of Trisagia, a beam of silvery radiance streaking up from your location.
    7744h 8518m 25100e 21747w EE M
    Abruptly, a shadow falls over you. Staring up, you have mere horrified moments to comprehend the magnitude of your doom before the titanic piece of meteorite impacts your location in a cataclysm of destruction.
    1945h 8518m 25120e 21759wXX EE M  (-5799h, 74.9%)

Ourania's miracle: Meteo!
  • That gives me a Transformers vibe. Send the call out to outer space, and Optimus will come!
  • The insensatise miracle:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essence Cost:            400
    Extra Information:       This miracle requires no target.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar enact miracle insensatise

Cloaking yourself in the essence of the Lady of Dreams, you sweep your arm in an expansive gesture.

:|
    I have no fucking idea 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Any chance we could get some rough numbers for the bonus @Makarios, @Nicola? How much more is four shards than one? Or two?
    Huh. Neat.
  • It is exponentially better the more splinters you have. A two splinter submit is magnitudes better than a one splinter one, and 3 is magnitudes better than two.

Looks like the relinquish message isn't firing for some orders, but if you lose avatar, it worked and you got credit. Will fix that and the power show typo up now!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Three person Mhaldorian gank squads in Mog :( Filthy evil bastards.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Three person Mhaldorian gank squads in Mog :( Filthy evil bastards.
    Mog's kind of a bastard for that, since it only has one entrance. Can just piety/GH the 3-4 entry rooms and laugh.

Ironically, we had a very civilised Moghedu splinter claim a couple of hours ago. I'm not even sure if anybody died!
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    And I bloody forgot dirge clears GH. /fail

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Avatar making you remove everything is fine if you aren't blademaster who has to wear positioned scabbard?
  • Yeah, working on that one now.
  • Makarios said:

It is exponentially better the more splinters you have. A two splinter submit is magnitudes better than a one splinter one, and 3 is magnitudes better than two.

Looks like the relinquish message isn't firing for some orders, but if you lose avatar, it worked and you got credit. Will fix that and the power show typo up now!

I love the idea of this and see it as fun, but some people are kinda worried about how long this'll go on because it's going to get...pretty griefy.
  • Bugged that already. Awaiting reply.
  • Makarios said:
    Yeah, working on that one now.
      @Makarios for people in Orders with specific worn items that technically shouldn't perhaps be removable (e.g. scars and tattoos that use the clothing system), could we have those items added to any list of "items not removed" along with BM scabbards?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Makarios said:
    Yeah, working on that one now.
      @Makarios for people in Orders with specific worn items that technically shouldn't perhaps be removable (e.g. scars and tattoos that use the clothing system), could we have those items added to any list of "items not removed" along with BM scabbards?
    Tarot decks too
  • 6700h, 6700m, 25962e, 19498w cexdb-

Dropping to one knee before a shattered shrine of he who is Lord of the wine-dark Sea, you bow your head in supplication to Neraeos.

Aethele nods her head at you.

Silent as the coming tide, the mantle of the Oceans deliquesces; your soul lightens, the burden of
    the deep imbuing the master shrine with a surge of vitality.

4000h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-

Aethele says in a cool voice, "Thank you."

A muscular merman swims smoothly in from the north.

With powerful strokes of his tail a muscular merman swims smoothly out to the north.

Proficy, riding a phantom grizzly bear, arrives from the north.
     -(IN)- Here  Proficy

Proficy whips Rancor, a misshapen morningstar of brimstone toward your left leg.
    Proficy whips Pravus, a blazing morningstar of obsidian toward your left leg.
    Proficy moves in to engage you.

2826h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-
    3332h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-

Proficy whips Rancor, a misshapen morningstar of brimstone toward your left leg.
    Cold blue flames wreathe Proficy's runeblade, emanating an icy chill that penetrates you to the bone.

2158h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-
    2478h, 4000m, 18900e, 18888w cexdb-

Your left leg is greatly damaged from the beating.
    Cold blue flames wreathe Proficy's runeblade, emanating an icy chill that penetrates you to the bone.

2081h, 4000m, 18900e, 18888w cexdb-

Proficy whips Rancor, a misshapen morningstar of brimstone toward your right leg.
    The right side of your body loses all feeling as the weapon of Proficy discharges energy into you.
    Proficy whips Pravus, a blazing morningstar of obsidian toward your right leg.

871h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-

Aethele says in a cool voice, "He's not an avatar."

1315h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-

Proficy whips Rancor, a misshapen morningstar of brimstone toward your right leg.
    The right side of your body loses all feeling as the weapon of Proficy discharges energy into you.
    Proficy whips Pravus, a blazing morningstar of obsidian toward your right leg.

45h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-

You bleed 36 health.

9h, 4000m, 18900e, 18900w cexdb-

Proficy tells you, "My bad."

I was lagging (Because of my connection not the event) and didn't manage to say something in time. Aethele saved me by half a second. That 9h after bleed though...

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Datrius said:
     it's going to get...pretty griefy.
    What do you mean 'going to get'?

• Admittedly, I have logged in yet, but how can people who aren't ready for this kind of pk help?
  • edited October 2016
    This' designed like relics. Kill and be killed!
  • At your command!
  • Skye said:
    Datrius said:
    Skye, we both know it will get worse.
  • Datrius said:
    Skye said:
    Datrius said:
    The moment I walked into Moghedu and saw a team setting up at the entrance and another setting up on third floor entrance I knew what I was getting into. It only made it more exciting. You don't HAVE to get the Avatar. If you feel your divine needs it get a team and work to backup your survivor or help setup an exit strat for them. Magi at the master shrine portal ready
  • I've been doing it by being sneaky as all hell :)
  • Oh my god

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Datrius said:
    Skye said:
    Datrius said:
    Which begs the question if we're capable of having an event that doesn't ultimately boil down to which group of people can throw together the biggest gank squad.

And then after setting all the different Orders at each other's throats, you  tell them 'btw don't forget about the Tsol'teth that wants to destroy you all'.

This is not a sequence of events which logically culminates in every group deciding that they need to work together after spending two weeks basically encouraged to gank and grief each other. After this we're just going to be railroaded and reminded that yes there is an overarching plot because "OH GUESS WHAT. You need to be friends again and fight together otherwise we're all gonna die."

That's just bad storytelling.

• edited October 2016
    @Makarios You can Avatar Relinquish phased.... Actually you can avatar EVERYTHING phased...
  • edited October 2016
    So I threw 500cr at the wheel and ended up with 6 ampules. These are a no refund, decaying, non use unless you have goblin minipet item? I love everything the new events have brought so far but this item actually seems to make the party favor look good...

Drop rate seems really high on an item most people cant even use
  • Just out of curiosity, if you had a 100% chance to win 1 million dollars or a 50% chance to win 100 million dollars, which would you pick?

Or even if the stakes were reversed, would you still flip for the rush of it?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited October 2016
    Just out of curiosity, if you had a 100% chance to win 1 million dollars or a 50% chance to win 100 million dollars, which would you pick?

Or even if the stakes were reversed, would you still flip for the rush of it?
    Not enough spread. If it were 100% for 1 million or 50% for 1 billion. I'd take the 50%. 1 vs 100 mill I'd just take the 100% chance and make good investments. Hence Zulah's motto