Praise be! No more shrines! Rejoice!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    honours gattan'bahar

Gattan'bahar (Female Tsol'teth)
    She is first of Sixth.
    She is the Secret Storm.
    Her strain is of 53% potency.
    Instability has not yet exhibited.
    She efficiently processed the final clan of Kal-tai-vakha.

• Best thing to happen in Achaea 2k16

• A grim hush settles over the world. You find yourself, alongside all other inhabitants of overland
    Achaea, frozen in obedient paralysis, desperately awaiting a command from a long vanished race.

You lack the command over your facalties to achieve this.

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "Attend my
    voice."

You lack the command over your facalties to achieve this.

Poised at the very peak of the firmament, the fiery sun casts its radiant gaze across the land.

Unwanted relief fills your being at the issued mandate and, without any other recourse, your full
    attention turns fervently towards the voice.

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "That your
    ability to resist our will is as pathetic now as it was in eons past should ensure you heed me well.
    "

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "However,
    history suggests your intelligence levels to be so shockingly primitive I wonder whether you possess
    the capacity to understand my words."

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "Not that it
    matters in the great scheme of things."

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "It was
    suggested that in the spirit of efficiency we might offer you a choice to surrender now and report
    for processing so you may be assigned to a more useful purpose."

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "Careful
    observation revealed that the probability of your taking, or even comprehending the sense of that
    choice is so dreadfully small it is simply not worth the time."

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "No doubt you
    will prefer to flail about in some semblance of resistance until such time as we get around to
    forcefully processing you."

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "Far be it for
    us to disrupt your quaint cultural norms in these, your final days of frivolity."

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "We would ask
    that you keep your screaming and copious bleeding to a minimum if at all possible. There is no need
    to make this messy."

The silence stretches, bearing increased control of your own faculties on its foreboding wings along
    with a waning of the compulsion to hearken to the impassive voice.

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "Oh, yes, one
    more thing."

A wave of raw, unbridled power sweeps over the land with searching intensity. As it encounters the
    sacred shrines scattered across cities, villages, and even temples, it leaves naught but scattered
    rubble in its destructive wake.

With a fatalistic groan, even the once-indomitable master shrines of the Gods succumb and crumble to dust in the face of the decisive assault.

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "We cannot
    have you hiding behind the power of your Masters, again, now can we?"

You are released from your obedient state with startling force, leaving you disoriented and dazed.

For those who missed it
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    ... Well. Guess I should complete that Death Cape I've been saving...

• Myrnma, the Muse of Tragedy shouts, "Lo but the tide did rise and all did seem lost in the lands."

Myrnma, the Muse of Tragedy shouts, "Hope glimmers in the splinters of the lost power."

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "Oh, enough with this
    babbling!"

Myrnma, the Muse of Tragedy shouts, "Claimed and placed, it must be, lest the tide wash away-."

At Ugrach's invitation, Myrnma plays a starring role in her own tragedy.

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "Would it not be infinitely
    more efficient to simply share with these mortals why, precisely, their scurrying is needed?"

Ringing through the ether on a resonating harmonic, the voice of the Great Bard resounds, "Your
    input is not required here, Undertaker."

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "Oh, but I respectfully
    disagree, I think it quite essential for them to know why it is you cannot simply utilise the vast
    power at Your fingertips to solve this problem."

Ringing through the ether on a resonating harmonic, the voice of the Great Bard resounds, "Know your place lest you lose it. Remember the bargain struck."

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "I remember it quite well,
    your Divine excellence, do You? You will inform me, I am certain, where a prohibition on sharing
    some of the fascinating secrets I have learned since taking up Death's mantle exists?"

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "Perhaps Lord Prospero is
    losing His touch. Nonetheless, what is it You worry I might reveal?"

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "The Logos' fuelled
    impotence of You all on the Prime?"

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "That no matter how much
    Your servants might pray, beseech, and gnash their teeth You cannot answer their prayers for
    salvation?"

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "Perchance how Nishnatoba
    is the decreed battlefield upon which to settle matters of Prime consequence?"

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "Or is it how Your power
    must be established there for Your influence to have any say that You wish to keep close to the
    chest?"

Grim foreboding heralds the gravelly tones of Lord Ugrach, the Finality, "Which is it You wish me to
    keep to myself? I would hate for something to accidentally slip."

With a grimace of antipathy, the Great Bard turns aside, a cascade of discordant harmonies pouring
    furiously from His radiant form, their cacophonous potency compelling the manifestation of Divine
    essence across the lands.

A sibilation of puissance whispers to all the land as the sky over the Siroccian Mountains blazes
    with an incandescent radiance.

• Achaea's lag strikes again!!! Guess I have to punch commands in before I enter a room.
  • Can we make it so that Avatars can't go into cities??
  • Or for every second you are in a city you lose essence @Jarrod

• The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "It was suggested that in the spirit of efficiency we might offer you a choice to surrender now and report for processing so you may be assigned to a more useful purpose."
    Pointing at the nearest object, a shady goblin bellows, "Put your pickaxe into it!"
    You tell her, goblin.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Leviticus said:
    Or for every second you are in a city you lose essence @Jarrod

Some master shrines are inside cities. So no.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Hey Admins, can we clear up these PK rules for this event? Want all sides informed of when and who they can attack. (AKA not while I am gathering essence)
  • I thought it was the Borg. The be like resistance is futile

• Is there some reason besides "we're allowed" to be killing avatars? It seems like shooting yourself in the foot if everybody's on the same side here.
  • Paraphrasing the event:

The unyielding tones of Gattan'bahar exude preternatural conviction as she calls out, "Where are your Gods now?"
  • Kez said:
    Is there some reason besides "we're allowed" to be killing avatars? It seems like shooting yourself in the foot if everybody's on the same side here.

My god > your god?
  • As per the Announce news #4641:

Naturally, being an avatar is grounds to be attacked at any time, by anyone.

This does not encompass claiming/subverting shards, being in an area where shards might be, this only stands for Avatars.

• You will want to steal other people's essence in order to fortify your shrine.

Plus, the miracles are pretty hardcore. (No, really, you should use the miracles.)

• @Nicola, you might want to BOLD that shit for these people who don't read. 
  • So erm... we can't fight? Only when somebody completes taking that thing? In that case, I just made a big mistake...

- 2016/10/01 01:14:30 - Janet falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, her body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:14:43 - Siduri falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, her body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:17:27 - Azizeh has been slain by the might of a wood viper.
    - 2016/10/01 01:17:35 - Jayden has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Colgano Vorondil, 
    Tuariesa kahi Fraochim.
    - 2016/10/01 01:17:41 - Jayden has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Kindred Grondson 
    Rousseau.
    - 2016/10/01 01:17:59 - Ginovianna dies, her defences no match for the relentless might of Huka Awha 
    Sarathai El'Rian, the Huntsman.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:09 - Epifania falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, her body seared to a crisp 
    by electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:09 - Zenui falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, his body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:10 - Torrent falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, his body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:10 - Grondson falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, his body seared to a crisp 
    by electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:10 - Colgano falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, his body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:16 - Patroklos falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, his body seared to a crisp 
    by electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:20 - Krizal falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, her body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:18:27 - Krizal has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Kindred Grondson 
    Rousseau.
    - 2016/10/01 01:19:11 - Yzarin falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, her body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:19:11 - Bleak falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, his body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.
    - 2016/10/01 01:19:11 - Jinsun falls to Bleak Fitheach, Horonga Huka, his body seared to a crisp by 
    electric energy.

• the Revelation wasn't how to buy beds now.

• @Makarios my avatar power didn't seem to do anything! But, I won't complain because I have 22str.
  • I shall see what's up with yours, looks like you have one of the stranger ones.
  • I wonder what happens if you use a crook on an avatar.
  • Any way to tell how much essence has been given to a master shrine?
  • Aegoth said:
    Any way to tell how much essence has been given to a master shrine?
    Or how much one needs to be rebuilt?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited October 2016
    Rank      Player                                       Title
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    #1        Gattan'bahar
    #2        Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau
    #3        Huka Awha Sarathai El'Rian, the Huntsman
    Can it be true? Does @Penwize at last have a challenger in the XP rankings? Somebody go and get him to log on.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Name: Gattan'bahar
    Full name: Gattan'bahar
    City: (none)
    House: (none)
    Level: 152
    Class: 
    Mob kills: 0
    Player kills: 0
    Xp rank: 1
    Explorer rank: 2203