The Revelation

Comments

• The Sartan power:

A portal to the Inferno tares open behind you, the howling of daemons emanating from within.
    A crimson-skinned daemon let's out a howl as it charges through the portal.

Whipping around in a frenzy, a crimson-skinned daemon slashes his sharp claws through Krizal's
    abdomen and blood spews out of the wound.
    Swinging his mighty sword, a crimson-skinned daemon slices into Krizal's shoulder with ease.
    A crimson-skinned daemon charges forward to drive his horned head into Krizal with a crunch of bone.
    Krizal sails limply through the air, then crashes sickeningly to the ground some distance away.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You aren't helping me with my curiosity to try Lorielan's "Dismissal" miracle. :(

P.S. Her splinter turns you into Sh'Fah. Glad my signature has come full circle on this day
  • How much essence does each miracle drain?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Different for each.
  • Can we stop people from abusing ships? And just hiding in there?
  •  @Makarios can we also do something about people using beckon to yank people off gaining splinters and into adjacent rooms (often piety, presently, but it would work with GH as well), then jumping in and grabbing it themselves?
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• Lol golgotha pit back! Yay!

• @Makarios : Observes so far, filling the area with walls, laying retardation, are also practices observed to block access to splinters.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Order members have a lot to gain from being the ones to gather their Deity's splinter. Isn't hindering access part of the game?
  • Isn't that part of getting them for yourself and not letting someone else do it? It's a competitive thing, there has to be a way to defend.

• Krypton said:
    Order members have a lot to gain from being the ones to gather their Deity's splinter. Isn't hindering access part of the game?
    Great minds, bro. Great minds.

• Bann said:
    Krypton said:
    True, then in that case we should be allowed to gank you for pulling it.

• Siduri said:
    Bann said:
    Krypton said:
    True, then in that case we should be allowed to gank you for pulling it.
    I mean if you want, for sure.

• Siduri said:
    Observes so far, filling the area with walls, laying retardation, are also practices observed to block access to splinters.
    I'm not hugely opposed to walls, because you can still actually work at claiming a splinter with walls around you. That's hindering. I just object to getting yanked entirely out of the room into an adjacent trap room, which cancels all claim attempts and means you need to start over. Or cancels your attempt to relinquish essence.

• *gets splinter and puts into Khalas statue*
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Found a splinter and did some testing. Scarlatti's power is pretty underwhelming, even if the desc was pretty badass.

Thanks @Makarios for working with me to get it all fixed up nonetheless. Think it could use some re-tuning in general!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • The lag spike when becoming an Avatar is really horrible, couldn't move and was sitting on a bunch of enemies. :anguished:
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Sitting around at a splinter.  No one here's an avatar.

SUDDENLY.  ARROWS AND BACKSTABS.

The guy didn't even have cause, and is an asshole.  #ShameOnYou
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited October 2016
    To be fair, I attacked someone because I thought they had stolen the splinter, and only realized they did not after the fact. 

What I mean is, it might not have been on purpose.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Cons of no clothing:

No waterwalking, quiver(rip pinshot) and lifevision

Pros:
    No wings, veil, or earrings
  • No Shirszae.  It was completely on purpose.  People were still touching it.  Any time someone did, he arrowed them.  If they weren't massed? Lash whip.  He backstabbed Skye 3-4 times and she was going "WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING?!"
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Shirszae said:
    To be fair, I attacked someone because I thought they had stolen the splinter, and only realized they did not after the fact. 

What I mean is, it might not have been on purpose.
    nah was 100% on purpose. He spent the first few minutes trying to yank people out of the room first. it wasn't a heat of the moment run in guns blazing. 

• As your subversion of a splinter of Deus is completed, you feel a great power bearing down on you.
    The relentless onslaught rips an agonised scream from your mouth, which morphs into a thunderous
    roar of triumph as begrudgingly, you feel yourself ascend to the role of an Avatar of Aegis.
    (svof): Your max health increased by 1932h/34% to 7568.
    (svof): Your max mana increased by 2208m/55% to 6188.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA-

7568h, 6173m, 27428e, 19100w cexkdb[:]-avatar enact miracle dawnblade
    Raising a hand, a brilliant sword of terrible radiance coalesces within your grasp. With a
    victorious cry you bring it round in a single stroke, your entire location being bathed in the
    purifying glare of the Lightbringer.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Dropping to one knee before a shattered shrine of the Lightbringer, you bow your head in
    supplication to Aurora.
    7568h, 6173m, 27468e, 19124w cekdb[:]-

(svof): Your max health decreased by 1932h/29% to 4808.
    (svof): Your max mana decreased by 2208m/36% to 3980.
    4808h, 3980m, 22940e, 18800w cexkdb[:]-(-2760h, 57.4%, -2163m, 54.3%)

-AAAAAAaaaaaa...ugh, my cognitive centers hurt. What happened?

• @makarios @ Nicole @ Celloran : 
    AVATAR POWER SHOW (name) doesn't seem to be working.

For examples I was Valnurana's Avatar and whan I used "avatar power show insensatise" and got Syntax error. As below.

Syntax:
       AVATAR ENACT MIRACLE <miracle> [target]
  • My spelling sucks
  • Tahquil said:
    @makarios @ Nicole @ Celloran : 
    AVATAR POWER SHOW (name) doesn't seem to be working.

For examples I was Valnurana's Avatar and whan I used "avatar power show insensatise" and got Syntax error. As below.

Syntax:
       AVATAR ENACT MIRACLE <miracle> [target]

I tried AVATAR POWERS SHOW DAWNBLADE, and it worked.

• tfw the asshole tried to murder me for 'baiting' him... for walking past him...

lmaooooo.