How did I not know this?

Comments

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Classlead update part 5:
    Exterminate will now require...
    A herring!!

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • hastily makes note to self to experiment with cinsertText()

also to depopulate waterways of herrings for the good of nature 

returns to browsing forums
  • I think cecho does the same thing as cinserttext
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    I think cecho does the same thing as cinserttext

Not exactly. From the documentation (for insertText, but the c versions just allow colours):

Inserts text at cursor postion in window - unlike echo(), which inserts the text at the end of the last line in the buffer (typically the one being processed by the triggers). You can use moveCursor() to move the cursor into position first.

• Aaah okay.  InsertText can insert it anywhere in the buffer as set by the cursor where echo cannot. Makes sense
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • @Shimi credithistory!
  • - HELP 41
    No match found for "41", trying a search...
    Search results for "41":
       No matches found.
    - HELP 42

24 < Mines and Legions                                 > 43

Life, the Universe, and Everything.
    - HELP 43
    No match found for "43", trying a search...
    Search results for "43":
       No matches found.
     <3 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Try HELP EVERYTHING

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Today I learned that Twilight's a Jew.

Back to my reading!
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:

Back to my reading!
  • Asmodron said:
    Ahmet said:

Back to my reading!
    He's referring to most of the stuff for Twinkles being ripped from Kabbalah, unless I miss my guess. Not a terrible thing, though. 

• If you prick Him, does He not bleed?
     <3 

• Now that i have become a Greater Dragon for a while and I DIDNT KNOW that Greater Dragon is mere no more than a hunting dog. unacceptable. I want a fighting dragon! :( no fun. It pretty bad that father of Dragons want the return of glorious day of Greater Dragons and yet we use other classes that is better than our dragonform. Sorry,  @Sycaerunax

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Valaria said:

Now that i have become a Greater Dragon for a while and I DIDNT KNOW that Greater Dragon is mere no more than a hunting dog. unacceptable. I want a fighting dragon! :( no fun. It pretty bad that father of Dragons want the return of glorious day of Greater Dragons and yet we use other classes that is better than our dragonform. Sorry,  @Sycaerunax

Dragon is pretty good for PvP, not sure what you're talking about.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Valaria said:

Now that i have become a Greater Dragon for a while and I DIDNT KNOW that Greater Dragon is mere no more than a hunting dog. unacceptable. I want a fighting dragon! :( no fun. It pretty bad that father of Dragons want the return of glorious day of Greater Dragons and yet we use other classes that is better than our dragonform. Sorry,  @Sycaerunax

Dragon is pretty good for PvP, not sure what you're talking about.
    ah probaby was told it wasn't. It's probably good in raid, but I don't know about 1 vs 1 if it is solid against some classes. :)

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Dragon can probably fight vs any class comfortably well. Slow prep + enmesh = GL.
    Very reliable when you figure out how things work... Very telegraphed, though.
  • edited March 2017
    Fite @Armali
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Yeah, Dragon's pretty good in PVP. It struggles with some classes, but I kinda feel OP against some others and low health targets. 
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Daeir said:
    Nearly unrivaled in groupfights too. Huge AoE damage that it can do largely passively, bbt analogue in bite, ridiculous tank, PTV, reasonable physical damage even unartied, elemental LoS with affliction secondary, breathrain, built in flight (albeit slow), track for outdoors mobility...

Not a lot more you could really ask for, honestly. Pretty good balance between offense and defense. Probably the only class that really works decently unartied.
    All in a single skill - Dragoncraft. OP.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Faster trample, multiple prone (rng), ability to break lyre barriers even with LoS, incant, delayed affliction, multiple afflictions with dragon curse, dragonheal.  Actually got slight nerf over time with entangle change and removal of chain biting.
  • edited March 2017
    Just learned that tellsoff no longer tells people you are not accepting tells. It just acts like you're not there. Also that you can whitelist people for tells. Perfect for gemmed/veiled (shrouded) serpents everywhere.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Shayde said:
    Just learned that tellsoff no longer tells people you are not accepting tells. It just acts like you're not there. Also that you can whitelist people for tells. Perfect for gemmed/veiled (shrouded) serpents everywhere.
    IIRC that has always been the fact so long as you don't have a tellsoff message.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Shayde said:
    IIRC that has always been the fact so long as you don't have a tellsoff message.
    I've always seen 'xxx is not accepting tells right now'. Maybe that is the tells off message?

• Krypton said:
    WALK TO LASTDEATH[ROOM]
    this presists through qq as well. you could visit your lastdeath room rl week ago... or 400 years ago. :D:D:D

• oh wow

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Holy moly! :o
     <3 
  • Wowzah!!!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it