How did I not know this?

Comments

• Kresslack said:
    Kyrra said:
    Skye said:
    Yeah but only if they're on the immediate opposite side. So if you're standing at the front door and knocking, people in the house won't hear you unless they're all hanging around the entrance. 
    I thought I recall somewhere that doorbells were a thing or that something was being changed that you'd hear people knocking on the front door of a house? 
    @Kyrra I was catching up on this thread and saw this, and remember coming across an out-of-sub plot of yours that had a doorbell on it. Thought it was really neat!
    HELP SOW, Brass Doorbell. Looks like it chimes for the whole property.
     <3 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Are you saying Dun gives explorer points too?

• Skye said:
    Are you saying Dun gives explorer points too?
    Yes, but Dunn doesn't.
  • Are you sure though... Rhivona pretty clearly pointed out getting eaten counts, have you explored the contents of his stomach to find out?
  • edited July 2018
    I just learned that CONFIG MOODS also controls whether dragons use the dragon voice or not, when I bugged not being able to use 'say to (person)', or any expressiveness in all forms of communication as a dragon.

You are currently ignoring mood messages.
    Usage: CONFIG MOODS <ON|OFF>
           Control whether you'll see other player's moods.

Still not quite sure what this does exactly, but I'm glad I can toggle dragon voice with it!

Also, the response time on bugs has gotten incredible. Within seconds at times.

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    If you could also fix it so dragonvoice tell messages don't override any used expressions (stuff like tell plak *seriously you really need to get your act together), I would love you so much.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    I love you so much.  <3
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    If you could also fix it so dragonvoice tell messages don't override any used expressions (stuff like tell plak *seriously you really need to get your act together and I would love you so much.
    wow, the things you have to read on forums :open_mouth:
    Plak said:
    Melodie said:
    If you could also fix it so dragonvoice tell messages don't override any used expressions (stuff like tell plak *seriously you really need to get your act together and I would love you so much.
    wow, the things you have to read on forums :open_mouth:

• At least according to @Ada, you can WALK TO souls.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Greys said:
    At least according to @Ada, you can WALK TO souls.
    You can walk to citizens, not sure if it matters if they are dead.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra Yeah, I knew that much just always assumed it didn't work on the recently deceased.
  • I know it is funny but I've just learnt that you can probe, look (or whatever you want to do) objects with the same names by typing #1 #2 #3 at the end of its name. For example we have 5 letters in inventory, probe letter#2, probe letter#4 etc. I always check ii and type their long numbers.
  • Furkhan said:
    I know it is funny but I've just learnt that you can probe, look (or whatever you want to do) objects with the same names by typing #1 #2 #3 at the end of its name. For example we have 5 letters in inventory, probe letter#2, probe letter#4 etc. I always check ii and type their long numbers.
    ...I did not know that at all, nice.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I've learnt something more. You can check newbies by typing NWHO. Newbie channel is very useful for learning new things even you are level 88 :)
  • Jiraishin said:
    Furkhan said:
    I know it is funny but I've just learnt that you can probe, look (or whatever you want to do) objects with the same names by typing #1 #2 #3 at the end of its name. For example we have 5 letters in inventory, probe letter#2, probe letter#4 etc. I always check ii and type their long numbers.
    This doesn't work for every command, but it does work for most major ones you'd want when interacting with items.
  • Jiraishin said:
    Furkhan said:
    It doesn't work with everything, and the inconsistency will drive you mad. Some actions can be done with #1, #2, #3, some can't, and you'll never be able to remember until you try it.
  • Furkhan said:
    I've learnt something more. You can check newbies by typing NWHO. Newbie channel is very useful for learning new things even you are level 88 :)
    This is super helpful. I often use it to identify a newbie's class when they ask a class related question and I am not sure what their class is. I think it should include city too though, for similar reasons.
  • Cailin said:
    Furkhan said:
    I've learnt something more. You can check newbies by typing NWHO. Newbie channel is very useful for learning new things even you are level 88 :)
    This is super helpful. I often use it to identify a newbie's class when they ask a class related question and I am not sure what their class is. I think it should include city too though, for similar reasons.
    You can use QWC for it. So you can learn the city very quickly.
  • Furkhan said:
    Cailin said:
    Furkhan said:
    Yeah, true. Or you can honours them. It would just be slightly simpler, it's not a big deal or anything.
  • edited November 2018
    Cailin said:
    Furkhan said:
    Cailin said:
    Furkhan said:
    Yeah, true. Or you can honours them. It would just be slightly simpler, it's not a big deal or anything.
    There is another way to see their cities in NWHO list. If you install APT script, it highlights all the player names according to their city, everywhere in game. So when you check NWHO you also see coloured names. It's very useful script, you should install it:) You can find the link in forum.
  • Thanks for this thread, there's so much good stuff in here!
  • Message #1794       Sent by Komari
    2018/12/06/21:35 Greetings! Regarding issue #84296: As per Announce newspost 4156, digsites are
    indeed Open PK at this time. Please don't hesitate to ISSUE ME should you have further questions or 
    concerns!
  • Positive the signs outside each say they're open PK.
  • Vinzent said:
    Positive the signs outside each say they're open PK.
    Nope