Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

How did I not know this?

15678911»

Comments

• RhivonaRhivona Member, Moderator Posts: 82 Moderator
    Dupre said:
    It is possible to have Window work for HISTORY channel/DEATHSIGHT?
    After some digging, it seems that WINDOW DEATHSIGHT HISTORY works, but WINDOW HISTORY DEATHSIGHT does not - we'll have a look at the why here.
    Also, after some headaches, we have implemented CONFIG NEWSINWINDOW for nexus, this'll automatically open newsposts inside these special windows.
  • RonweRonwe Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 69 Immortal
    edited June 15
    Rhivona said:
    Dupre said:
    After some digging, it seems that WINDOW DEATHSIGHT HISTORY works, but WINDOW HISTORY DEATHSIGHT does not - we'll have a look at the why here.

• RhivonaRhivona Member, Moderator Posts: 82 Moderator
    Ronwe said:
    Rhivona said:
    Dupre said:

You're right, too much spaghetti.
  • MathildaMathilda Member Posts: 869 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Kresslack said:
    Kyrra said:
    Skye said:
    Yeah but only if they're on the immediate opposite side. So if you're standing at the front door and knocking, people in the house won't hear you unless they're all hanging around the entrance. 
    I thought I recall somewhere that doorbells were a thing or that something was being changed that you'd hear people knocking on the front door of a house? 
    @Kyrra I was catching up on this thread and saw this, and remember coming across an out-of-sub plot of yours that had a doorbell on it. Thought it was really neat!
    HELP SOW, Brass Doorbell. Looks like it chimes for the whole property.
     <3 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 2,769 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Are you saying Dun gives explorer points too?

• AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,570 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Skye said:
    Are you saying Dun gives explorer points too?
    Yes, but Dunn doesn't.
  • MindshellMindshell Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Are you sure though... Rhivona pretty clearly pointed out getting eaten counts, have you explored the contents of his stomach to find out?
  • IsmayIsmay Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited July 13
    I just learned that CONFIG MOODS also controls whether dragons use the dragon voice or not, when I bugged not being able to use 'say to (person)', or any expressiveness in all forms of communication as a dragon.

You are currently ignoring mood messages.
    Usage: CONFIG MOODS <ON|OFF>
           Control whether you'll see other player's moods.

Still not quite sure what this does exactly, but I'm glad I can toggle dragon voice with it!

Also, the response time on bugs has gotten incredible. Within seconds at times.

• AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,570 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 13
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,826 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If you could also fix it so dragonvoice tell messages don't override any used expressions (stuff like tell plak *seriously you really need to get your act together), I would love you so much.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,826 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I love you so much.  <3
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

• PlakPlak Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Melodie said:
    If you could also fix it so dragonvoice tell messages don't override any used expressions (stuff like tell plak *seriously you really need to get your act together and I would love you so much.
    wow, the things you have to read on forums :open_mouth:
    Plak said:
    Melodie said:
    If you could also fix it so dragonvoice tell messages don't override any used expressions (stuff like tell plak *seriously you really need to get your act together and I would love you so much.
    wow, the things you have to read on forums :open_mouth:

• GreysGreys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    At least according to @Ada, you can WALK TO souls.
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,716 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Greys said:
    At least according to @Ada, you can WALK TO souls.
    You can walk to citizens, not sure if it matters if they are dead.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• GreysGreys Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Kyrra Yeah, I knew that much just always assumed it didn't work on the recently deceased.
15678911»
Sign In to Comment.