Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

How did I not know this?

1789101113»

Comments

• TelinusTelinus Member Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Thaisen said:
    For whoever put up this idea.

You can CONSOLIDATE VIALS to do exactly this. It also puts them in the ones with the most life left before they decay!
    The time I spent...
    Ryx
  • CailinCailin Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Rhivona said:
    Apparently none of you seem to know that, while bashing in a group, you can use ASSIST to target the group leader their denizen target! Consider yourselves enlightened.
    .... Wut. :open_mouth:
  • AccipiterAccipiter Member Posts: 440 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited July 18
    Rhivona said:
    Apparently none of you seem to know that, while bashing in a group, you can use ASSIST to target the group leader their denizen target! Consider yourselves enlightened.
    A while ago I was 'I swear I remember something about autotargetting off the group leader' but couldn't remember what it was and couldn't find anything in the help files so thanks for that.

PS: Assist in this context doesn't appear in any help files if you look at HELP ASSIST, maybe add it to groups or settarget
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 5,050 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rhivona said:
    This is awesome, I had no idea! Gonna add it into the "pile of random things to know and shout at slaves" list.
               My wing tips waltz across naive
                     Wood floors they creak
                  Innocently down the stairs

Drag melody
    My percussive feet serve cobweb headaches as a
              Matching set of marching clocks
                The slumbering apparitions
              That they've come to wake up
  • ProficyProficy Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Wow, you just made me almost consider letting people bash with me to use that!! Definently didn't know about it

If that gets incorporated into player targets with group pk... haha, good times

• CooperCooper IowaMember Posts: 5,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It won't be added for adventurers, I asked last night!

I already planned how to add it when I bash with you, should work pretty slick.

• JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Serpents can bask indoors if they conjure a lightwall in the room.
Sign In to Comment.