The Bal'met event

Comments

• Can I laugh when Bal'met goes awol and eats Shaitan and Apollyon?
  • Iocun said:
    Rovelda said:
    Iocun said:
    Rovelda said:
    You can count on me, Iocun! Let's defile something together...though we should learn first how to run. :D
    But the only reason I defile is so people will come and start a fight! Running is counterproductive in that respect!
    Up to now, I only wanted to run but didn't succeed at it. Fighting would be too much for me. :D
    It's fine, we can still team up! You hunt for corpses, I defile. I'm fine with everything that comes after the defilement, but the hunting is annoying.
    Well... I can always get you corpses quickly. Hunting a shrine's worth of corpses ain't that difficult
  • I will be laughing when that happens because I hate everyone equally.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island

Nicia said:
    Can I laugh when Bal'met goes awol and eats Shaitan and Apollyon?
    ...and Keresis.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Most of Mhaldor is hoping it happens.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    And then Sartan bursts out of Bal'met's belly.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    The best part of this event is having an excuse to 12 starburst multiple times and look cool.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited November 2012
    Sherazad said:
    And then Sartan bursts out of Bal'met's belly.
    Somehow I see it more likely being Makali.

Some of you probably don't even know who that is.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I think Glacius should make an appearance.
  • Tvistor said:
    Nicia said:
    The event would be cooler if it wasn't so "Mhaldor wins"
    I don't understand the problem.
    Greed is good, after all!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I knew it! Miramar was always a little boy!

/kidding.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I was Mhaldorian for a long long time, I know the mentality. I wasn't really referring to that. I was referring to the fact that there isn't really anybody but Mhaldor that can do anything RPwise. Mhaldor has corruption, and once it hits no dice. As for the awol, technicality, you knew what I meant. Have a nice day now :)
  • Wonderfully said Aepas!
  • Nicia said:
    I was Mhaldorian for a long long time, I know the mentality. I wasn't really referring to that. I was referring to the fact that there isn't really anybody but Mhaldor that can do anything RPwise. Mhaldor has corruption, and once it hits no dice. As for the awol, technicality, you knew what I meant. Have a nice day now :)
    I didn't know what you meant. :(
  • Words have meaning. Use the right ones.

Same for acronyms.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • I like how the event have brought old, inactive and less-active Mhaldorians out of the woodwork to face the challenge of fighting 4 cities again. :)

Although I'd have enjoyed it more if we were all pummeling Ashtan!
  • Would it be insensitive to run a book for people to bet on Which dies next? Too soon?

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Avto said:
    Great event, even though I was never around for it. Removing quite large number of inactive gods was also a great step in forward. Many players attached to dormant orders/gods, this gives them opportunity to advance without breaking oaths and the like.
    QFT.  I hope that the next thing Bal'met eats is the siren race.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
    Rangor said:
    I like how the event have brought old, inactive and less-active Mhaldorians out of the woodwork to face the challenge of fighting 4 cities again. :)

Although I'd have enjoyed it more if we were all pummeling Ashtan!
    I think it brought lots of inactive people around more. I don't know how long since I've last seen Eurulis and some other people on qw. 
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Are they reading the emails, forums, getting skyped or noticed because they have new mains?
  • No way, you can have the others but I totally claim to be the reason @Gildenlow is back, not some crappy gods scuffle.
    I haven't really seen Gildenlow participate in this event (but I'm not around much, just checking logs when I can), so yeah, it's not anything else. I know at least 3 people with mains from Ashtan, Eleusis and Shallam who do participate in defense or raids, so that's not Mhaldor Skype at work. Not that Mhaldor Skype has been getting people back. It's only for when Carmain need to discuss what rooms in Mhaldor need flower pots and new names for cuddly pets.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Sherazad said:
    ...It's only for when Carmain need to discuss what rooms in Mhaldor need flower pots and new names for cuddly pets.
    And the first of those was just for the one second required to say "All of them".
  • and calling people's home phone when we're getting raided.

:S I need a home phone then.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• I quite do enjoy the current events, even if I did not always. I am sometimes been seen as a freak because I'm not that afraid. I also feel quite left aside the events because most people I know seems to know much about it (or pretends to... most likely). 

Vayne said:
    This event has been quite tense in my opinion, it has a deep foreboding feeling to it especially now that no God is safe. I can understand how some do not feel they are involved with the events, but I would rather applaud those taking the initiative to step out and do something, anything amid this. I commend those who have given speeches, held meetings, etc.
    Kind of hard when you're 20.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last