Player Pics

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Szanthax said:
    First pic almost looks like  you  are on  the  beach
    That's what I was thinking. Pretty neat. If you haven't already, consider a tripod and some nighttime sky shots. Out there away from all the lights and smog from cities I'm sure it looks amazing.

• Where were those taken?  Looks a lot like when we went exploring around Santa Fe area.  

• Kresslack said:
    Szanthax said:
    First pic almost looks like  you  are on  the  beach
    That's what I was thinking. Pretty neat. If you haven't already, consider a tripod and some nighttime sky shots. Out there away from all the lights and smog from cities I'm sure it looks amazing.

Yeah, that's what I want to try and get into next. Maybe over the summer once I have the money to invest in some equipment. I have seen some pretty incredible shots taken around here by some of my friends! Going to Greece in about a week and wishing I had some nice photography gear :(  Do you have any experience in it if I have questions?

@Caelan That's funny. This was actually up here in Montana, just outside of Three Forks. Super pretty!
    Not personally. I'm still trying to find (or save up for) a decent 300mm lens. Buddy of mine does a lot of stuff like that though. This past year he practically lived out in the Nevada desert and then roaming around the country getting various sky and nature shots to open his gallery with.

• Are you sure that cabin was abandoned and not infested with a Zombie Redneck Torture Family? Which, by the by, is different from regular zombies.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited November 2016
    Accoutrements

• Amunet said:
    Because I seriously just learned what Instagram was like ten seconds ago. No joke. Picture taken a few days ago, right after I got my new phone, laying on the bed in the back of my mom's enormous, mural-painted butt-rock van. Which I will now have to photograph the next time I see her, because it truly is that awesome.

OP says nomnom.

Also You can see my sock

• You assholes don't laugh, I'm all self conscious to post my gym bod after getting a shake weight. Bare with me while I find a picture of someone that'll get me in the mudsex zone. Creepy huh. Kidding. 
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • Aethele said:
    Ok, since there's a spawn thread..... 

Me and spawns 1 and 2.
    You, madam, do manufacture pretty offspring!
  • Nicca said:
    I don't normally do forum stuff, but recently felt like exposition, so um...this.
    It do be missing the flutter... but then again, it is the content behind the flutter!

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Oh so that's who you are :open_mouth:
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Oh so that's who you are :open_mouth:
    Maybe!  ;)
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    When Santa becomes a Lich. 

Shouldn't it be Serapis?

• my current desktop situation

can someone please tell me how to make my images not go sideways?
    spread positivity
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    edited November 2016
    Vender said:
    my current desktop situation

can someone please tell me how to make my images not go sideways?
    Don't take them sideways?

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    If your pictures are taller than they are wide it'll make them sideways. You might be able to manually jigger the html into letting you do it right ways up, but I'm not sure.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Kresslack said:
    Shouldn't it be Serapis?
    Usually, but not at that museum 
  • The inscription there reads Sarapis (if you look at the Greek text you'll note it's using an alpha, versus an epsilon). Generally the difference is, from memory, between the use of Ionian (Attic) Greek versus Doric Greek.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited November 2016
    Sarathai said:
    The inscription there reads Sarapis (if you look at the Greek text you'll note it's using an alpha, versus an epsilon). Generally the difference is, from memory, between the use of Ionian (Attic) Greek versus Doric Greek.
    The text accompanying the votive is in modern Greek, so all bets are off as to the original.

Also ionic and attic are different