Player Pics

Comments

• That's pretty cool! I'd love to meet a local Achaean in my area. 
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited December 2016
    Phone refuses to spoiler and took a ridiculous screenshot, so nvm.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Soooo christmasssy. That tie is amazing.
  • Tahquil said:
    Soooo christmasssy. That tie is amazing.
    I think he told me he custom-made that too, since he didn't have an actual Christmas tie. I think he killed it.

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    I didn't invent it, it's just a knot called the Double Eldredge that braids 2 ties together. The blade of the red one is beneath the green, you can barely see it poking out from the right side.

Fucking fancy tho, no argument there.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited December 2016
    But.. but.. @Mizik <3<3<3<3
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I'll get the conditioner, Mizik. No homo.

• Cooper said:
    I'll get the conditioner, Mizik. No homo.
    Jesus. You know too much. 
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Still hot af tho

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • I would seriously love to know wtf Santa didn't bring me a Mizik clone for Christmas! And, Saeva, you have a darling little one. Makes me long for the days when my own kids were that tiny.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• @Mizik You should totally do a before/after photo thing for the ladies (and @Cooper, I guess)

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Omor said:
    New year new me... or something
    I don't think your dog believes you.

• Omor said:
    New year new me... or something
    I hope that new year includes acquiring better taste in whiskey. :/