Player Pics

Comments

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Said long and creamy things:

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Those look like eclairs!
  • That's not what I pictured when you said long creamy things.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    They were delicious nom nom

• Sarapis said:
    Spent the last week on Kauai's north shore surfing, with Jeremy (IRE's Pres and producer on Imperian) and another friend (who runs vulcun.com....if you're into competitive LoL, they just recently launched doing fantasy sports teams for LoL players).

@Sarapis
    I was just going through all these old posts and I had to say... I lived on Kauai for a year, the year before you got there to visit.

I hope you enjoyed the island, however!!
  • Airtreia said:

@Sarapis
    I was just going through all these old posts and I had to say... I lived on Kauai for a year, the year before you got there to visit.

I absolutely love Kauai. Have even rented the specific house we're standing in front of in Hanalei three times.
  • Sarapis said:
    Airtreia said:

@Sarapis

I absolutely love Kauai. Have even rented the specific house we're standing in front of in Hanalei three times.
    Truthfully I only liked it for the first few months but I am not big on water sports and I was there for work and about 5,000 miles away from home with no friends or family at the time!

But for a vacation? Amazing place to visit, best beaches by far. Hanalei is amazing, I spent Christmas there in 2013, I also loved hiking to Hanakapiai beach (never made it to the falls).
  • Yeah, I can see where living there would give me pretty big island fever, even loving water sports as I do. It's a bit small. Hanalei is magical though, and my favorite big beach (as opposed to like a cove beach, which is a different experience) of any in the world that I've been to. It's so laid back, casual, and unpretentious.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    It looks like you guys had an amazing time!

p.s. while that is certainly a lovely boat, that isn't mine, and I know I have shown you guys this before:

• Mishgul said:
    honestly just full no holds barred homo
    Was I summoned?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Silas said:
    @Dragonknight is super cute. Total homo.

(Okay maybe a little homo.)
    FTFY
    Huh. Neat.
  • homo ... sapien?

• Mishgul said:
    honestly just full no holes barred homo
    Fixed

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Well, that escalated quickly

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ruh roh!
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    edited July 2015
    @Vastar marking His domain with His initial.... in Germany.

Displaying DSC00288JPG

Edit: why do I always get a ; when I namedrop?
  • OceanaOceana North Sea

Well, that went well...

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    That's where He is... someone get that stein from Him!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Saeva said:

Is that America?